Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on-

the dentist and the ex 😂 as I couldn’t reply on the last one.
He’s renting her an 8 bed house in Woolton as they’re ‘on a break’... well she’s telling her friends she’s done with him and he’s buying her the house and telling him that they need a break so the reality being- she’s telling him what he wants to hear and her friends what she wants 😂😂

Im surprised he is so pally with her if she was cheating 😳 she uses his practice for her lip blush classes and he still funds the lavish lifestyle 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Carrying on-

He’s renting her an 8 bed house in Woolton as they’re ‘on a break’... well she’s telling her friends she’s done with him and he’s buying her the house and telling him that they need a break so the reality being- she’s telling him what he wants to hear and her friends what she wants 😂😂

Im surprised he is so pally with her if she was cheating 😳 she uses his practice for her lip blush classes and he still funds the lavish lifestyle 😂
Someone please start a thread 😬😬😬 I dont even know how to 🥴

Reactions: 12
Has she got enough followers for a thread?
We defo need all the tea. Like why is he keeping her in that lifestyle if she cheated?
Her outfits do my head in, she thinks she’s straight off a catwalk. Must spend hours sat in front of the mirror eye bleeping herself for photos. All that money and she still manages to look like a chav

Carrying on-

Oh god, I thought she was living in a flat by Sefton park at one point.

Well bet he’ll stop funding her life style once he has a new bird and with the money he’s got that won’t take long. Hope he does and quickly 😂😂

Oh and when I saw her in real life I was shocked (perhaps not as shocked as Kate she is slim and good looking etc) but looks a lot rougher.

Reactions: 7
Oh god, I thought she was living in a flat by Sefton park at one point.

Well bet he’ll stop funding her life style once he has a new bird and with the money he’s got that won’t take long. Hope he does and quickly 😂😂

Oh and when I saw her in real life I was shocked (perhaps not as shocked as Kate she is slim and good looking etc) but looks a lot rougher.
she was but it was temp until she found a house.
He’ll find it hard as Nikki will always pull his strings and no doubt take him for everything he’s got in the divorce. Not to mention the lifestyle they live isn’t exactly sustainable. Whoever he meets next will probably go through hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

when was he seeing Kate then as him and Nikki were together for like 10 years?

He’ll find it hard as Nikki will always pull his strings and no doubt take him for everything he’s got in the divorce. Not to mention the lifestyle they live isn’t exactly sustainable. Whoever he meets next will probably go through hell 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wait what!? Robbie was dating Kate!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No way was he going with truff!!

In my experience the second wife gets the worst deal of them all 💅🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thread created because it’s all we’ve been talking about over on Katie Hayes 🤣 I don’t know much about her but can someone to a TLDR 💋

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

someone else put it in another thread?

Reactions: 3
Parking my arse right here.

I didn’t really mind her until recently, always just wanted to know what the script was with her and her sisters lavish lifestyles.

But then I seen her stories a few months ago basically implying that she’s a covid denier so I messaged her saying what the duck are you going on about, she messaged me back saying she lost a really close friend to cancer and mental health deaths have never been higher. So it’s nice to know that she thinks some deaths matter more than others.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Another tin hat Covid denying nuttter 🙊happy to put the Columbia’s finest up there beaks but not having vaccines 🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be queuing up when they need to fly to Dubai

Another tin hat Covid denying nuttter 🙊happy to put the Columbia’s finest up there beaks but not having vaccines 🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be queuing up when they need to fly to Dubai
And also have any old filler injected into their gobs!

Reactions: 6
Robbie used to chase Nikki and she constantly brushed him off until he came into money. They got married, he funded her lavish lifestyle, she cheated (more than once), they separated but she keeps him sweet to fund the lavish lifestyle. Her sister is the same, got into a relationship with Gilly (bad drug dealer), he left her with their two kids and now she’s chasing the wallet again with her new fella. She’s mates with that cosmetic consult who was with Luke Backhouse (Robbie mate)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.