Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the type that won’t settle for less than a fella with money I reckon. So if the one she’s with at the moment had none he will just be a toy for a bit until the next one
Probably get herself a old man soon about 80 who’s on his way out see what she can get left

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know who either of them are, but since Truff has gone awol Ive been floating on a few threads. 🤣
That's why I'm here too haha, she was mentioned on truffs thread and now she's gone quiet, and marcus Mitchell isn't entertaining like he used to, so I'm hoping for Goss on nikki, bayley and now this chelsea Lee crackpot

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1163497

Before he got all the work done teeth and hair transplant etc 🤮🤮🤮
And to think a few years back when I was at her daughters 5th birthday party she was cheating with him even then And Robbie had no idea poor lad she went up stairs and give him head and shagged him in the bathroom then he left right away I was there Robbie was in the Garden with his kids not knowing what was going on as a mother of 2 myself I don’t know how she could do this to her family I wasn’t going to tell anyone this but after the post she done about Robbie when he’s done everything for her this has to be told

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And to think a few years back when I was at her daughters 5th birthday party she was cheating with him even then And Robbie had no idea poor lad she went up stairs and give him head and shagged him in the bathroom then he left right away I was there Robbie was in the Garden with his kids not knowing what was going on as a mother of 2 myself I don’t know how she could do this to her family I wasn’t going to tell anyone this but after the post she done about Robbie when he’s done everything for her this has to be told
I remember this was so disgusting thing that gets me everyone covered it up for her no one told Robbie and most people there knew exactly what was going on apart from robbie, I remember Matt left right after it and she blocked him and that same night she went to a club with Robbie he obviously had no idea

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is literally disgusting what a horrible little skank- she needs dragging down a peg or 10

Reactions: 10
That is actually rank - imagine upstairs shagging somebody during your kids birthday party - what a skank

Reactions: 11
I heard something about this years ago 🤢 now Robbie knows the truth why is he letting Matt live in his house 🤯 he literally thinks it’s his house and Robbie pays for everything even the food he eats while there what a using bum someone needs to tell him straight get your own house instead of living of nikkis ex

Reactions: 7
I heard something about this years ago 🤢 now Robbie knows the truth why is he letting Matt live in his house 🤯 he literally thinks it’s his house and Robbie pays for everything even the food he eats while there what a using bum someone needs to tell him straight get your own house instead of living of nikkis ex
Yuk he’s vile he’s never out the sunbeds is there any of her mates he hasn’t been with by the way girls nowdays will go with anything 🤢🤢

How do people know that she gave him head and shagged him? Did she get caught in the act?
Is there anyone she hasn’t give head and shagged seriously though it’s madness how many she’s been with 🤯🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Tbh I don’t think I believe half of what’s been said about her. So she was caught giving head, and then someone went back again and caught her shagging?
There seems to be a lot of newish people on here trying to make out that Nikki is a slag and is just out to take Robbie’s money.
Until we have evidence like in other threads (see Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl) I’m not convinced. Maybe it’s the investigator in me.
Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a right muppet walking round like she’s a cut above everyone, just like her mate the cosmetic consultant. Oh and her taste in clothes is tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This Matt lad sounds like a absolute using woman feel ashamed for him

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t think I believe half of what’s been said about her. So she was caught giving head, and then someone went back again and caught her shagging?
There seems to be a lot of newish people on here trying to make out that Nikki is a slag and is just out to take Robbie’s money.
Until we have evidence like in other threads (see Kate Hayes and Sallie Axl) I’m not convinced. Maybe it’s the investigator in me.
Don’t get me wrong I think she’s a right muppet walking round like she’s a cut above everyone, just like her mate the cosmetic consultant. Oh and her taste in clothes is tit.
Exactly this 👍🏼

As a close source I can tell you it’s all true

Reactions: 2
As a close source I can tell you it’s all true
Where’s the piping hot evidence! That’s what we need 🤣
Just sounds a bit far fetched doesn’t it, she was caught giving someone a blowy and also caught shagging him at her own kids party? Like do random party attendees often venture upstairs to look in the bedrooms at a kids party?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.