Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Fucken hell well there is a turn out for the books hey 🤣🤣🤣 and it’s only a Tuesday 🤣
Just as I thought this thread was dead in the water-boom! I can’t believe she posted that screenshot. Things must have taken a nasty turn.

To be honest I’ve heard that she said he was a complete weirdo. Sounds like he was very controlling from what he’s implying there about her needing her freedom.

Reactions: 14
It’s like listening to a load of kids on here.
She’s not the first and won’t be the last to marry someone with money.
If the new bird has her own money she doesn’t need Robbie to buy her shit then does she, yet people bang on about what he’s buying her.
Its all said to try and make Nikki feel shit. I’m not a fan of her for one minute, but the thing she will always have above anyone is she is the mother of his 1st and 2nd born children.

• Sick

nayb91

Far as I know he’s selling 20 bags he’s skint and if he’s not skint like if you have proof he’s not then that why’s she’s getting Shagged in hotels by him ha Nikki and them handbags 😪😪😪

It’s a shame you people on here the ones who lick poo from nikkis ass wasn’t sticking up for all the disabled people she used to abuse and beat up and bully in her younger days 🤮🤒🤒🤒🤒

Just so you know Nikki would watch all of you drown never mind stick up for you but feel free to carry on sticking up for her 🤯
How vile are you and your little phrases. Lick poo though?? You really need to sort your head. Actually vile

Anyway, yeah bit clear you probably could do with reading some Biff and Chip kids books, as you really struggle to string a sentence together.

You’ve brought zero to this thread other than stuff that a 14 year old makes up. If you’re actually a grown adult and say the vile stuff you put then you really need to address it.

• Haha
Surely this is just one person talking to themselves on here, there can’t be more than one person on this planet that is this naïve 🤣🤣
Eating shit for £5k, where the fuck do you get these stories from 🤣
Sounds like something Jay from the inbetweeners would say

Koalalalala

I actually don’t even think it’s someone who is close to either of them yano. Probs someone who Nikki went school with who has held a grudge- maybe it’s for good reason but stinks of jealousy. Especially the stuff about where she grew up and the “she would have been in a council house in Speke without Robbie” . South Liverpool’s a small place and people love jangling so some of the goss might be true about her new fella but some of the stuff written on here is ridiculous, if it’s someone looking to get back at her they should at least make it a tiny bit believe-able.

eskimopie

VIP Member
One minute she’s a gold digger but in the next breath her new fella is a skint bum. Which is it 🤣
Not a fan of Nikki either but the fact Ellis and her mates don’t even try to disguise their hatred kills me 🤣
“I’ve heard he’s a grass” hahaha be something else next. The circles yous lot mix in 🤣🤣 one horrible scatty situation this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Nikkk really did sell her soul didn’t she all that for a couple quid she’s definitely not getting half by the way and she did sign a prenup to say she’ll get nothing at the end apart from child care so good luck with getting half not a chace also when Robbie throws in her drink and drug addiction plus promiscuous behaviour I think the courts will work in Robbies favour 😭😭😭 The courts can demand blood test samples every week and if she fails she will get Nothing as the courts would not pay out anything to a unfit mother
You’re contradicting yourself, she sold her soul but she had a prenup? 🤣🤣
They aren’t worth the paper they’re written on in the U.K.
I assume you have extensive knowledge of the court system? They don’t order drug tests because someone turns up and says they drink too much or take drugs. It would have to be proven in evidence. Presumably you don’t have access to her medical records?
Don’t be jel, she’s going to be very well off.

If she was an unfit mother, she wouldn’t have her children now.
So many jealous people on here it’s hysterical

Peewee49

And sells 10 an 20 bags when he’s in his late 30s 😆 taking small time to a whole other level ultimate looser mode 🤒

and the rest 🤭 how many black lads has she been banged by since Robbie
I’m sorry but…why is their skin colour relevant?

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Where’s the piping hot evidence! That’s what we need 🤣
Just sounds a bit far fetched doesn’t it, she was caught giving someone a blowy and also caught shagging him at her own kids party? Like do random party attendees often venture upstairs to look in the bedrooms at a kids party?
Exactly my thoughts 🤣 I couldn’t escape my kids at a party in my own home for a piss never mind a dodgy shag and blow job 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tessiebear

Funny how this person is never asked to elaborate on any of the increasingly deranged crap they keep spouting. No one believes you love, you are embarrassing yourself now.

I don’t know any of these people, I’d only vaguely heard of Robbie as the dentist who did Klopp’s teeth but they all sound cringe.
Nikki is gorgeous, no one can deny it but seems like a snotty cow. Girls like her are ten a penny in Liverpool. Seems like if they move in certain circles and are really attractive, the more caught up they get mixing with wrong uns, taking coke and being out constantly. It’s nothing new.
Regardless of that, the accusations getting thrown around here by this crank are ridiculous and I don’t believe any of it.
I hate slut shaming anyway but it’s absurd. ‘She was giving blowjobs out at her kids party’, ‘she beats up disabled kids!’, ‘her fella is gay!’, ‘shes a porta potty in dubia’
YAWN 🥱

• Heart

miley23678

So glad there is a thread on her purely to say the group of girls she is always with are absolutely vile horrible girls. The worst being fran who owns skin survival. The only business she gets is from all these posting on their stories that they’re having their laser hair removal there (her machine is shit) worst attitude ever - she is frequently being bitched about in other salons etc I am sure you have all heard too 😂

Reactions: 13
If you think a back seat full of designer bags is impressive and the key to happiness, then I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your outlook on life. Or alternatively, grow the fuck up

Last edited:
  • Sick

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere
A 100k car or a 2 million pound house doesn’t define you. Who’s arsed about a car or a status. I’ve seen brasses drive 100k cars and live in million pound houses no one is arsed love 😂

• Haha
Actual cringe reading this thread now.
Nikki’s ass stinks? It’s like having a convo with a 5 year old.
Girls I don’t think we should give these kids on here anymore of our time. I’ll be over on the Truff thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
Far as I know he’s selling 20 bags he’s skint and if he’s not skint like if you have proof he’s not then that why’s she’s getting Shagged in hotels by him ha Nikki and them handbags 😪😪😪

It’s a shame you people on here the ones who lick poo from nikkis ass wasn’t sticking up for all the disabled people she used to abuse and beat up and bully in her younger days 🤮🤒🤒🤒🤒

Just so you know Nikki would watch all of you drown never mind stick up for you but feel free to carry on sticking up for her 🤯
You’re abaa one post away from telling us she’s a murderer 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Lick poo from Nikkis ass 🤣
This is actually hysterical now. Haven’t people got homework to do or something instead of chatting shit?

• Haha
Strange marriages these
My ma never worked, does that mean she’s never owned anything bought during the marriage? That’s not how marriage works.
If you’re lucky enough to not have to work it doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to anything should the marriage breakdown.
Hate it to break it to the fans but she will walk away with more than enough.