Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please stop being silly 😂 robbies ex’s looks like a 10 year old boy

Nikk got 10 years old body but a 40 year old face 😂😂😂
Have to agree with you here but maybe that’s why her and little Robbie went so well as he looks like a year 8 😂

Reactions: 4
Have use seen her in person? Any gossip on that melina halpin?
Yes she’s s midget with a egg head 😂

Yep it’s not a woman’s body but defo a woman’s face 😂

Yeh she’s about 4” foot nothing stick thin looks rough in real life
OMG couldn’t describe it better so skinny

What’s the latest tea on her new fling Matt looks like she minds his kids all the time now to 😧

Must be When he dropping the 10 bags off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her new fella is called Matt his Instagram is @__m__m__2021 don’t think it’s her fella actually but there sleeping together was screwing him behind robbies back 😲😯😱

• Sick
Looking after 4 kids and two of them aren’t even yours 😬😬

They must mean Nikki I know she’s very underweight
I’m not gonna lie, I’ve never seen her in real life but I think her body is banging & would bloody kill for that figure

Reactions: 7
Her new fella is called Matt his Instagram is @__m__m__2021 don’t think it’s her fella actually but there sleeping together was screwing him behind robbies back 😲😯😱
Terrible he looks slow doesn’t he is there any more photos

Few of My mates got him on Instagram 🤧 he’s ug and by the sounds of it he’s a absolutely meff but she obviously couldn’t do any better seen her 🥴🤢
Oh god what’s going on he’ll have his own thread soon to poor lad 😂🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I know the girls in the clinic he’s legit.
Prob can even see his account stuff on company house too.
I think he’s worth about 3 mill.
Why would you want to do anything dodgey when you have like half of lfc as your clientele

I will try and find out about kamran but likely will be because of something with Nikki and Leeanne
He was worth about 3 mil… he won’t be when their divorce goes through 😂

their old marital home seems to have come to a stand still too?

but anyway, turns out I have some mutual friends who seem to know a bit more goss on this than I do. Turns out Robbies new bird isn’t ‘that into’ Robbie and told her mate ‘she’ll put up with his looks for the lifestyle’ 😳 ouch! Think poor little Robbie might be about to fall into another trap. She told her mate she wants to have a baby with him after he’s divorced so she has a hold over his money… then I went onto her instagram and saw her story post yesterday and I quote ‘friendship, love and bleeping money’…🎶 ‘and ain’t sayin’ she a gold digga’ 😂

as for Matt…they’re not even an official couple are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Nikki back in a flash ok Hun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He’d go running back, you’d see him constantly trying to get back into Nikki even when he was already seeing ellis 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He was worth about 3 mil… he won’t be when their divorce goes through 😂

their old marital home seems to have come to a stand still too?

but anyway, turns out I have some mutual friends who seem to know a bit more goss on this than I do. Turns out Robbies new bird isn’t ‘that into’ Robbie and told her mate ‘she’ll put up with his looks for the lifestyle’ 😳 ouch! Think poor little Robbie might be about to fall into another trap. She told her mate she wants to have a baby with him after he’s divorced so she has a hold over his money… then I went onto her instagram and saw her story post yesterday and I quote ‘friendship, love and bleeping money’…🎶 ‘and ain’t sayin’ she a gold digga’ 😂

as for Matt…they’re not even an official couple are they? 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’d go running back, you’d see him constantly trying to get back into Nikki even when he was already seeing ellis 😂
Quite sad for him that he’s getting used like this by little dogs

Reactions: 8
I’m not gonna lie, I’ve never seen her in real life but I think her body is banging & would bloody kill for that figure
Not for me that, she’s got a figure like a toned child. She looks good, just not for me.
Another one of that clan is that Mia Kearns, always decked out in everything Cricket sell but doesn’t seem to do a lot. She is like a borrower so tiny!

Not for me that, she’s got a figure like a toned child. She looks good, just not for me.
Another one of that clan is that Mia Kearns, always decked out in everything Cricket sell but doesn’t seem to do a lot. She is like a borrower so tiny!
She’s related to Francesca Kearns who owns Francesca Couture isn’t she? Don’t wanna say it but I think she’s probably got her money the same way as a lot of these ‘heiresses’ have. I’ve heard that surname linked to others in the past if you catch my drift.

Reactions: 7
She’s related to Francesca Kearns who owns Francesca Couture isn’t she? Don’t wanna say it but I think she’s probably got her money the same way as a lot of these ‘heiresses’ have. I’ve heard that surname linked to others in the past if you catch my drift.
Ah ok, yeah I did have my suspicions tbh!
Think she’s her cousin possibly x

Reactions: 2
New here, but I can correct a few facts and details. I’ve been in with Robbies inner circles approx 3 years.

Nikki is in a rented house as Robbie wants the kids to still have a nice home whilst the divorce is going through.

Ellis is not a man, she is a 25 year old twin. She use to be dating Steven Bartlett. Don’t believe me, they both follow each other and she’s mentioned in the book on the last page. They only broke up this time last year. Her and Robbie have been dating since November 2020 there is an overlap. Steven also took ellis to costa rica last year.

Robbie has tonnes of businesses I don’t think any are doing that well - he is definitely up to something dodgy.
The divorce is meant to be bad - he takes it out on his staff daily screaming and shouting at them. Apparently tonne of them are resigning.

the other dentists who work there say he’s actually the worst dentist out of all them, and no one of them would want to get their teeth by him. He does own his dental lab and I agree with patsydarlinggg this is were a large amount of money will be coming in from.

He is renting a house in Woolton as the his family home is getting renovated.

I can confirm he does not have parties in the dentist however a member of his staff told me he has an apartment in the city centre he has purposely to have parties.

Leanne still works in the dentist part time and there was a drama when ellis started. A lot of the staff were not happy and complained to each other and Robbie got light of the situation and watched the cctv of the staff bitching and then shouted at them for not accepting ellis and told them all them that him and ellis had watched the cctv.

ellis now works for his other business Mediform which is on a different site which co owned with towie star Jake. Insider told me the staff don’t like her, even Jake Hall doesn’t.

And the thing about the photographer haha that’s actually true his staff told me he hires a photographer to follow him around once a week.

Robbie is in fact 37 he has had botox (Heard he does his own) however Ellis likes to boast that she is a natural beauty and only had ever had a boob job. She’s told friends Robbie getting her a new one because she wants them bigger.

Robbie and Nikki have the kids on alternating weekends and they do strictly stick to it with very little alternative child care involved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.