Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No as if she's getting fillers 🙈 cannot bare people who do these two day courses then get let loose on people. What the hell was she wearing for that class!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No as if she's getting fillers 🙈 cannot bare people who do these two day courses then get let loose on people. What the hell was she wearing for that class!
The people teaching them are as bad though. It’s scary tbh.

Reactions: 5
Well doesn’t her unreal glowy skin look unreal without them filters 🤥 Robbie has got Ellis a new car? Also please tell me I’m not the only one who think Ellis is nikkis double 🫢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s clear to see that model is definitely with Robbie for his good looks 🥴
surely she’s taller than him and probably got bigger thighs than him. I’d die.

Well doesn’t her unreal glowy skin look unreal without them filters 🤥 Robbie has got Ellis a new car? Also please tell me I’m not the only one who think Ellis is nikkis double 🫢
She looks rough as ass Omg

Let’s see how many faces she fucks up after a day of training wearing a suit like she’s a business woman and she’s training to do Botox with her ex’s money proper little woman Nikki 😆😆😆😆

• Wow
Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere
You’re saying this like it’s a dig at Nikki when clearly the joke is on Robbie! Another one who wouldn’t look once never mind twice at him if he couldn’t provide a certain lifestyle. He’s “making sure she’s not going anywhere” by giving her a car. How sad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the money in the world wouldn’t make me want to shag a 5ft 5 fella who looks like he’s in year 9 🙈 sorry, just couldn’t do it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re saying this like it’s a dig at Nikki when clearly the joke is on Robbie! Another one who wouldn’t look once never mind twice at him if he couldn’t provide a certain lifestyle. He’s “making sure she’s not going anywhere” by giving her a car. How sad 🤣
Obviously He’s Not only give her a car I was just saying the latest 😂 anyone seen the 2million house there in apparently Robbie wants to marry Ellis now

Reactions: 4
Obviously He’s Not only give her a car I was just saying the latest 😂 anyone seen the 2million house there in apparently Robbie wants to marry Ellis now
Nope nor am I impressed, 2 mil houses are ten a penny where I live. Good luck to them, I assume you’ll be invited being one of Robbie or Ellis’ mates.
I doubt Nikki gives a duck whether he’s marrying someone else or not.

Reactions: 10
Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere
🙄 It’s not Ellis’ car 🙄😂 It’s Robbies- taken on a business lease but Ellis is using the X6 it as he’s leased the Rolls Royce for DE patients and is using that at the moment 👍🏽

I’ll put money on the fact she announces she’s pregnant soon too 😉😂 poor little Robbie will end up screwed over again as she’s been known to slate him to her friends but says she will ‘grin and bear it’ and stay with him for the lifestyle.

he’s renting it- it’s up for sale. 😂

think he’d have to get divorced first 😂😂 and it’ll only be a matter of time before Ellis fucks him off too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They look nothing alike.

Reactions: 4
They look nothing alike.
Nikki wishes 😂😂 Ellis doesn't look 60 without filters 😭😭😭😭

Oh my gosh!!
Years of sunbed sh*gging and partying has caught up with her without her Instagram filters hey!!

i remember she used to have on her MySpace or Facebook bio “l hate fake tan!!! 🤢” well nikki luv that’s matured hasnt it… like your skin!!
duck me she looks finished off old boot 😭😭😭🥴

🙄 It’s not Ellis’ car 🙄😂 It’s Robbies- taken on a business lease but Ellis is using the X6 it as he’s leased the Rolls Royce for DE patients and is using that at the moment 👍🏽

I’ll put money on the fact she announces she’s pregnant soon too 😉😂 poor little Robbie will end up screwed over again as she’s been known to slate him to her friends but says she will ‘grin and bear it’ and stay with him for the lifestyle.

he’s renting it- it’s up for sale. 😂

think he’d have to get divorced first 😂😂 and it’ll only be a matter of time before Ellis fucks him off too 🤦🏼‍♀️
Robbie was the one who ended things with Nikki apparently she was boring in the bedroom to 😴😴😴😴

Nope nor am I impressed, 2 mil houses are ten a penny where I live. Good luck to them, I assume you’ll be invited being one of Robbie or Ellis’ mates.
I doubt Nikki gives a duck whether he’s marrying someone else or not.
Doesn't impress me either just spilling the goss if it’s wasn’t for Robbie Nikki would be on the street 🥶 and obviously Nikki won’t care when Robbie marrys Ellis she’ll be sucking dick for a new handbag and paying her new fella for a line of coke with robbies childcare money ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh!!
Years of sunbed sh*gging and partying has caught up with her without her Instagram filters hey!!

i remember she used to have on her MySpace or Facebook bio “l hate fake tan!!! 🤢” well nikki luv that’s matured hasnt it… like your skin!!
Ugly witch without the filters 🤮

Reactions: 1
You can’t tell me Nikki and Ellis look alike and clearly Robbie has a type there. Can someone do a side by side please my eyes can’t be deceiving me that much 🤣

Reactions: 1
You can’t tell me Nikki and Ellis look alike and clearly Robbie has a type there. Can someone do a side by side please my eyes can’t be deceiving me that much 🤣
I think Ellis is gorge I used to follow her before she got with Robbie.

plus she is actually a model isn’t she after all

Reactions: 2
Nikki wishes 😂😂 Ellis doesn't look 60 without filters 😭😭😭😭

duck me she looks finished off old boot 😭😭😭🥴

Robbie was the one who ended things with Nikki apparently she was boring in the bedroom to 😴😴😴😴

Doesn't impress me either just spilling the goss if it’s wasn’t for Robbie Nikki would be on the street 🥶 and obviously Nikki won’t care when Robbie marrys Ellis she’ll be sucking dick for a new handbag and paying her new fella for a line of coke with robbies childcare money ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣😤
My god you proper hate Nikki don’t you. I thought she was just an annoying insta wannabe but seems like she has real beef with you over something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god you proper hate Nikki don’t you. I thought she was just an annoying insta wannabe but seems like she has real beef with you over something.
I know there’s a real gang of freaks on this who can’t even string a sentence together. Sound about 14 on the play ground “shes a slag” “your fellas gay” 😩 actually come across jealous more than anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it's got really personal on this thread hasn't it. Love a bit of gossip but it's clearly loads of her exes mates on here so it's not that believable. Nobody spilling T seems impartial

Reactions: 10
I know there’s a real gang of freaks on this who can’t even string a sentence together. Sound about 14 on the play ground “shes a slag” “your fellas gay” 😩 actually come across jealous more than anything.
Truth hurts hun 😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.