Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseycow08

Chatty Member
To be honest the gay shouts are getting boring now if he is gay it will come out but who really cares. I’m more interested in how these twins manage to fool so many well off lads to fund everything for them whilst looking like 12 year old boys with bad boob jobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

nayb91

Like Matt the new fella who she was cheating on her husband with 🐷 he must be one dirty dog him I’ve heard he’s a grass 👮🏻‍♂️
heard he’s a grass 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rrrr youse are a
show. It’s how you all post within two mins of each other. Which one is actually Ellis is the question

• Haha
  • Sick
Nikki wishes 😂😂 Ellis doesn't look 60 without filters 😭😭😭😭

Fuck me she looks finished off old boot 😭😭😭🥴

Robbie was the one who ended things with Nikki apparently she was boring in the bedroom to 😴😴😴😴

Doesn't impress me either just spilling the goss if it’s wasn’t for Robbie Nikki would be on the street 🥶 and obviously Nikki won’t care when Robbie marrys Ellis she’ll be sucking dick for a new handbag and paying her new fella for a line of coke with robbies childcare money ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣😤
My god you proper hate Nikki don’t you. I thought she was just an annoying insta wannabe but seems like she has real beef with you over something.

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
Can we all just agree that if little Robbie worked in Morrisons the women he’s been involved with wouldn’t give him the time of day. He’s a funny looking fucker isn’t he?

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
imagine being with a girl knowing every single penny comes from her ex. Then imagine knowing your entire life is still funded by your ex. I just really could not do it. I’d be getting myself on my feet and a proper job if I were her not doing botched Botox when 75% of the city already offer it. The girl I go to has said there’s like no money in it at all profit wise.
I reckon if the girl sorted herself out and funded things for herself she’d get a lot more respect from people
But you’ll praise the current GF for doing the same thing? Only this new girl isn’t raising his children. This thread is basically made up of Ellis and her mates, yous don’t even try to hide it.

• Heart

eskimopie

VIP Member
This thread was sound before Jay from the inbetweeners bounced in on her 5 accounts chatting shit about things that deffo didn’t happen. 😴💤

• Haha
  • Sick

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Robbie in that yellow sub he looks like a big fart would snap him in half

At least he’s taking the kids places

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Another tin hat Covid denying nuttter 🙊happy to put the Columbia’s finest up there beaks but not having vaccines 🤣🤣 I’m sure they will be queuing up when they need to fly to Dubai

Reactions: 12

noseycow08

Chatty Member
I agree, I wanted the tea. This thread seems to go off on a tangent about this new fella and his sexuality and I really couldn’t care less. I would love the tea on the relationship with Robbie breakdown and why on earth he still funds her lifestyle when she’s clearly a money chaser who doesn’t do jack shit

chattycatty

VIP Member
Nikki doesn’t need to compete with anyone for her kids love, she’s their mother.

imagine trying to make someone feel shit because you don’t think they got their kid the best presents. It couldn’t be more obvious it’s a bunch of kids on this thread, or people of very low intelligence.
Just shows how immature some are here.

nayb91

Nikkis Not much of a mother though is she palming them of any chance she gets out every single weekend taking coke full blown alcoholic cheating on her kids dad the ***** on here who believe in the fake shit they see on Instagram need to sort there heads out it’s laughable
Can’t you just do one … *****??????? Sums you up that - vile word used by a vile person. Please go and get a job and lose a bit of weight you’ll be happier!

• Sick
  • Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Pretty sure he just charters the plane...

He’s a fool who will end up with nothing

pretty sure he’s cheated too.

His own staff slate him for being so obnoxious. Pretty sure Kamran left around the same time Rob split with Nikki so I have a feeling Kamran may have known Nikki was cheating as he’s still pally with Nikki.
He looks a complete idiot to be honest. To be fair to him he’s done well for himself but bloody hell, the arrogance oozes out of him. His insta makes me cringe. Good on Nikki for going with him to be honest, he’d make my fanny sew itself shut 😩.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
That’s all true she’ll never come of it now she try’s her best but it’s all fake for the gram She likes to keep it well hidden 🤢 like when she was cheating on her husband with scal looser lads who just wanted a quickie coz they was board and drunk
She’s sounds like a fucken delight doesn’t she hey all smoke and mirrors

• Sick

eskimopie

VIP Member
Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere
You’re saying this like it’s a dig at Nikki when clearly the joke is on Robbie! Another one who wouldn’t look once never mind twice at him if he couldn’t provide a certain lifestyle. He’s “making sure she’s not going anywhere” by giving her a car. How sad 🤣

• Haha