Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH this thread is pointless now. I’m sure most of us were here for a bit of hot tea on Nikki and the glamorous lifestyle she portrays but instead we’ve had her called out for being a slut, her new fella’s alleged sexuality mocked and just blatant lies told about her that make the whole thing a mockery.
All the horrible rumours being spread about her actually make me like her more and feel sorry for her having to put up with a nutter like Robbie for so long as his mates clearly like to come on here and try and smear her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, I wanted the tea. This thread seems to go off on a tangent about this new fella and his sexuality and I really couldn’t care less. I would love the tea on the relationship with Robbie breakdown and why on earth he still funds her lifestyle when she’s clearly a money chaser who doesn’t do jack tit

Reactions: 12
TBH this thread is pointless now. I’m sure most of us were here for a bit of hot tea on Nikki and the glamorous lifestyle she portrays but instead we’ve had her called out for being a slut, her new fella’s alleged sexuality mocked and just blatant lies told about her that make the whole thing a mockery.
All the horrible rumours being spread about her actually make me like her more and feel sorry for her having to put up with a nutter like Robbie for so long as his mates clearly like to come on here and try and smear her.
I don’t think any of the things on here are lies about her as there is to many people saying the same things got to be truth in it all

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t say it was glamours there is always just a load of kids running about the place or drunken coke heads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you wipe nikkis bum for her ??? Confused why your so offended🤔and ye Robbie must be a nutter for marrying that little freak 🤮

Reactions: 1
I agree, I wanted the tea. This thread seems to go off on a tangent about this new fella and his sexuality and I really couldn’t care less. I would love the tea on the relationship with Robbie breakdown and why on earth he still funds her lifestyle when she’s clearly a money chaser who doesn’t do jack tit
Yeah 100%
Three mates of her ex thinking it's OK to slur for being gay, liking black men, or having a lot of sex. Obviously not bias 🙄

Reactions: 8
Do you wipe nikkis bum for her ??? Confused why your so offended🤔and ye Robbie must be a nutter for marrying that little freak 🤮
Not offended on Nikki’s behalf, no. Sick of the homophobic slurs towards her fella and the insinuations that liking black pads makes you a slut though.
Maybe Robbie is a nutter for marrying her but more fool him for funding her and her new ‘gay’ fella’s lifestyle and holidays.

Black *lads*

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
At the end of the day. If her fella is actually gay then the jokes on her. I think it’s a rumour being spread to hurt and cause embarrassment for the lad.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off topic (although it seems needed) but i think she’s been mentioned on here before - does anyone know who did Francesca Coggins’ nose job or anyone from Liverpool have any recommendations for anyone?

she looks amazing and I want mine doing😂😭😭
I want to know this too, she looks unreal 😍 does anyone know if that’s filler she had? Really want it doing

Reactions: 2
I absolutely agree with you here. These people coming on staying she only likes black lads, her new fella is gay and sells £20 bags gets shagged her her kids party by someone while married. Get a grip people jealousy is a disease. If your happy in your new relationship you don’t need to be bad mouthing your ex

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree with you here. These people coming on staying she only likes black lads, her new fella is gay and sells £20 bags gets shagged her her kids party by someone while married. Get a grip people jealousy is a disease. If your happy in your new relationship you don’t need to be bad mouthing your ex
She’s clearly not happy in her new relationship or she wouldn’t be blasting Robbie all over her Instagram it’s like she’s jealous he’s moved on and now Ellis is getting all The new car upgrades and not her 😝

Her fella dose sell 20 bags of coke luv ask her yourself if you know her she will tell you or get his number and ask for a bag and he’ll be there in a flash 😷 he sells it to about 3 of my mates

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fella dose sell 20 bags of coke luv ask her yourself if you know her she will tell you or get his number and ask for a bag and he’ll be there in a flash 😷 he sells it to about 3 of my mates
She would be to ashamed to admit that not something you brag about is it

Wtf 😮 she’s looks awful

Not offended on Nikki’s behalf, no. Sick of the homophobic slurs towards her fella and the insinuations that liking black pads makes you a slut though.
Maybe Robbie is a nutter for marrying her but more fool him for funding her and her new ‘gay’ fella’s lifestyle and holidays.

Black *lads*
Not one bit homophobic I’ve not said anything to insult anyone’s sexuality am just saying what I know I have so many gay friends that’s actually how I found out about it

Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.