Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like some people think that everyone is just an NPC who is programmed in the same way as themselves, and if they don’t react to a traumatic situation in the *exact* same way that they would, there must be something dodgy going on.
It’s honestly laughable.

Reactions: 26
I can totally understand why people suspect the husband and thats based on statistics but I think this was an accident. Unrelated but this week a man has been charged with the murder of a woman he was in a relationship with, he was arrested the day after the murder and released without charge and eliminated, its taken 6 weeks to connect him. So it definitely happens a lot. After reading the lengths that man went to nothing surprises me.
But I think occams razor applies to Nicolas situation.

Reactions: 12
Wow this thread really has become quite nasty hasn't it, it seems if you don't agree that it was an accident you're some crazy armchair detective whos obsessed about true crime and you get shouted down.
Why can't we all just have our own opinions we don't have to agree.
There's no evidence to suggest anything sinister happened but there's also no evidence yet to suggest it was an accident either.
There are things about the situation that seem a bit odd or don't add up I guess time will tell.
There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was an accident. The fact she was near the river, the fact her phone was found, the dog was loose, the fact there were only 10 minutes of her time unaccounted for, the fact the police have clearly ensured those close to her have alibis - ALL THIS IS EVIDENCE POINTING TOWARDS AN ACCIDENT.

Reactions: 25
There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was an accident. The fact she was near the river, the fact her phone was found, the dog was loose, the fact there were only 10 minutes of her time unaccounted for, the fact the police have clearly ensured those close to her have alibis - ALL THIS IS EVIDENCE POINTING TOWARDS AN ACCIDENT.
But like someone else pointed out on the other thread its not 10 mins its more like 25. Someone saw her at 9.10am then it wasn't until 9.33am the woman found the dog and phone.
---

Or suicide.

Reactions: 5
Sky news article her friend confirmed Nikki stopped taking balls on their walk a year ago as it disturbed the walk so there was ‘definitely no ball’. If that is true she maybe just lost site of the dog and went to look
This is true cos altho the dog was found by the bench doesn't mean it was there when she went missing, it would have returned maybe after running off, knowing she was sitting there.

Reactions: 4
Just thinking back to last Friday - I’m up North and the wind and gusts were terrible. I went walking on the Saturday and the gusts almost blew me over … therefore assuming the weather was similar in Lancs, it might not be too unrealistic for her to have been close to the edge of the water and lose her balance..?

Reactions: 19
The dog may have been running frantically near the gate because it was trying to alert someone that she was hurt/fell in

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Do people really think it is so difficult to fall into a river when you're walking right next to a river on a steep bank, on a windy day?

Reactions: 27
But like someone else pointed out on the other thread its not 10 mins its more like 25. Someone saw her at 9.10am then it wasn't until 9.33am the woman found the dog and phone.
---

Or suicide.
That’s still not enough time for him to kill her and get rid of her body. I want to state that I take femicide extremely seriously. Because yes women do mostly get killed by their spouse or boyfriend. And that’s something we as a society should take seriously. But women also suffer from accidents, women also make silly mistakes that ends up killing them. When a woman dies under suspicious circumstances it should be considered that her partner can in a way be involved. But that doesn’t mean that that’s always the reason. It seems people seem to dismiss logic and reason in order to lead the story to him rather than applying common sense and realise that logically with absolutely no traces of blood, dna or any other forensic evidence he’s not a killer. The area isn’t even covered off, had they found evidence of even the tiniest drop of blood they would have cordoned it off and it would be treated as a crime scene.

Reactions: 11
Wow this thread really has become quite nasty hasn't it, it seems if you don't agree that it was an accident you're some crazy armchair detective whos obsessed about true crime and you get shouted down.
Why can't we all just have our own opinions we don't have to agree.
There's no evidence to suggest anything sinister happened but there's also no evidence yet to suggest it was an accident either.
There are things about the situation that seem a bit odd or don't add up I guess time will tell.
It's not nastiness, just criticism and mockery. The online supersleuth squad sat at home seem to know better than the police on the ground

Reactions: 19
Do people really think it is so difficult to fall into a river when you're walking right next to a river on a steep bank, on a windy day?
100% possible she could of fallen in but I think most people are confused by what she was actually doing so close to the bank. I walk along a river quite often but walking along the river where I walk and being on the actual river bank so I’d fall in, there’s a big difference between. I’ve never, ever, gone down the bank because I know it’s dangerous. I’m sure other people will say they have though. I think because the phone was left on the bench as well people are just curious what she was doing and what lead her to go close to the river.

Reactions: 7
That’s still not enough time for him to kill her and get rid
100% possible she could of fallen in but I think most people are confused by what she was actually doing so close to the bank. I walk along a river quite often but walking at the where I walk and being on the actual river bank so I’d fall in, there’s a big difference between. I’ve never, ever, gone down the bank because I know it’s dangerous. I’m sure other people will say they have though. I think because the phone was left on the bench as well people are just curious what she was doing and what lead her to go close to the river.
Any number of things. Dropped something. Literally just lost her balance due to the wind/slipping. Going after the dog. All of which are much more likely looking at the evidence than foul play.

Reactions: 3
A few years back, locally two women were horse riding and crossed a river, both drowned, one body was carried out to sea and never recovered so this may possibly be the outcome

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There is plenty of evidence to suggest it was an accident. The fact she was near the river, the fact her phone was found, the dog was loose, the fact there were only 10 minutes of her time unaccounted for, the fact the police have clearly ensured those close to her have alibis - ALL THIS IS EVIDENCE POINTING TOWARDS ANl ACCIDENT.
Calm down dear no need to use capitals 🤣
It's not nastiness, just criticism and mockery. The online supersleuth squad sat at home seem to know better than the police on the ground
It's just people's opinions they are allowed to have them you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Calm down dear there's no need to use capitals 🤣

Reactions: 3
That’s still not enough time for him to kill her and get rid of her body. I want to state that I take femicide extremely seriously. Because yes women do mostly get killed by their spouse or boyfriend. And that’s something we as a society should take seriously. But women also suffer from accidents, women also make silly mistakes that ends up killing them. When a woman dies under suspicious circumstances it should be considered that her partner can in a way be involved. But that doesn’t mean that that’s always the reason. It seems people seem to dismiss logic and reason in order to lead the story to him rather than applying common sense and realise that logically with absolutely no traces of blood, dna or any other forensic evidence he’s not a killer. The area isn’t even covered off, had they found evidence of even the tiniest drop of blood they would have cordoned it off and it would be treated as a crime scene.
I never said he killed her I was just pointing out its more 25 mins then 10.

Reactions: 6
I think it's probable she somehow ended up in the water. I also know the police aren't gonna spew every detail they have at the earliest moment. They release only what they deem necessary.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.