Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on discussing here.

Though I’m shocked at the number of tattlers still not believing the police's explanation that Nicola sadly fell in the water somehow.

❤ Nicola

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Personally think the husband came accross the way he did on the interview because he knows what people are saying online, he knows people are looking at his company accounts and discussing his whole life. Can’t imagine how that must feel. He must have felt under a very very small microscope. Embarrassed. Just mortifying having your life laid out bare. We’ve all got skeletons in our closets. Doesn’t mean we are cold blooded killers. And your wife going missing does not entitle the world to scrutinise you the way people online are doing especially when the police have very very clearly said they don’t believe there is a 3rd party involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Someone on the last thread asked if Nicola’s partner is the girls’ dad - yes, he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you @I steal names ❤ Couldn't post this because the thread was closed.
I understood your post, and thought it was useful for those wondering about the “257 businesses”.
It is an extremely emotive case and I still pray for a positive outcome for the family. It must be so hard to have every single item of your life under a microscope and incorrect information being conveyed online. Not sure why I was in the firing line on the previous thread but hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think until the case is resolved there will always be opinions and theories. In fact, even after a case is resolved there are still plenty of opinions and theories doing the rounds

Reactions: 8
It's only natural for people to speculate on a case like this when it is so mysterious and high profile but when there has been such massive resource put into the search, the police have analysed all the evidence and scrutinised the scene etc it's a bit mad how many people who only know about it from reading about it online think they have a better grasp of it.

Reactions: 18
Carry on discussing here.

Though I’m shocked at the number of tattlers still not believing the police's explanation that Nicola sadly fell in the water somehow.

❤ Nicola
Her family have said the same thing. They don’t believe the police have evidence to support the theory. It sounds like they have no evidence at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I suppose where there is zero evidence then the police have to assume the most likely scenario has happened. New evidence could possibly be found

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you @I steal names ❤ Couldn't post this because the thread was closed.

It is an extremely emotive case and I still pray for a positive outcome for the family. It must be so hard to have every single item of your life under a microscope and incorrect information being conveyed online. Not sure why I was in the firing line on the previous thread but hey!
You were right to say something, I saw that earlier and was going to comment on that.

I can’t believe how stupid people are to think he’d got 257 businesses registered in his name. Websites like companies house are great IF you understand what the information means, but to then go on the internet and spread it like gospel it just beggars belief 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Beautiful lady.. so well dressed .. obviously cares about her appearance.. her children her family.. her pets.. why the hell would she go into the water... her own sister said she wouldn't do it... look at the lady . Everyone can see she didn't go into that water for anyone....
Foul play 100 💯 %

Reactions: 17
You were right to say something, I saw that earlier and was going to comment on that.

I can’t believe how stupid people are to think he’d got 257 businesses registered in his name. Websites like companies house are great IF you understand what the information means, but to then go on the internet and spread it like gospel it just beggars belief 🤬
Really appreciate that @Tangerine Cat . I feel for the family so much. Eight days ago they were just living their lives privately. Cannot imagine the desperation and helplessness they feel at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently this is where the river wyre leads to, into the sea. oh my god i hope they extend their search. it’d be bad enough thinking she’s in a river but the sea?!
I don’t think she’ll be found far from where she disappeared. There was another poster who mentioned another man going missing and his body being found 2 miles away weeks later.

the tide goes back and forth all the time and her clothing is probably getting caught up on debris or rocks in the water. I think that’s what the press conference was for today too, to stop speculation but to tell people what she was wearing so they can look out for it when the time comes.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her family have said the same thing. They don’t believe the police have evidence to support the theory. It sounds like they have no evidence at all.
I think the Police have gathered a lot of info to suggest drowning is more probable than anything else but I totally get Nicola’s loved ones wouldn’t want to give up hope until there’s no hope left.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Apparently this is where the river wyre leads to, into the sea. oh my god i hope they extend their search. it’d be bad enough thinking she’s in a river but the sea?!
Barring helicopter sweeps of the estuary, the police don't really have the resources for large open water searches. They'd rely on passing vessels to report anything. If Nicola did end up in the river, unless her body gets snagged on something underwater, it would most likely be a fishing boat that would spot her out in the sea. That's what happened with Libby Squire after she was dumped in the Humber. She was found after 8 weeks. Sadly, there's always the chance that a body in a tidal river will be lost to the sea forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The river leads to the sea? I'm in shock

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've only been following a little, haven't read the last thread. To me it looks like she slipped and ended up in the water, but when they were appealing for specific witnesses this week I had doubts.
I haven't read anything about the derelict house etc, just heard it mentioned.

Reactions: 8
I think it was suicide , people subconsciously leave shoes, phones, watches behind, she suddenly stopped posting on her SM just before Christmas maybe her MH wasn’t what it was ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless the police have put out a false timeline and they have put out a totally false outline of what likely happened, it's clear that she ended up in the river and drowned.

The only people who will have reasons to reject that hypothesis is her family, and anyone else who loved her.

They are going to hold out hope that the reason for her disappearance is anything but drowning as they will not give up hope she is alive.

I lost my Mum a month ago and its the worst thing I have ever gone through and I'm still struggling to function. I cannot even begin to imagine what her family are going through.

I'd love to come up with some convoluted scenario that meant there was a chance she was still alive but nothing other than drowning makes sense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Unless the police have put out a false timeline and they have put out a totally false outline of what likely happened, it's clear that she ended up in the river and drowned.

The only people who will have reasons to reject that hypothesis is her family, and anyone else who loved her.

They are going to hold out hope that the reason for her disappearance is anything but drowning as they will not give up hope she is alive.

I lost my Mum a month ago and its the worst thing I have ever gone through and I'm still struggling to function. I cannot even begin to imagine what her family are going through.

I'd love to come up with some convoluted scenario that meant there was a chance she was still alive but nothing other than drowning makes sense.
I’m sorry for your loss. I was shocked in Prince Harry’s book he admitted imagining his mum was still alive somewhere as a child but it’s a coping mechanism isn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.