Nicola Bulley Missing #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have come on stating it as a fact, accusing the sister of giving off a bad vibe and saying they feel in their gut that the husband knows more. When people pull them up on that they shout they’re being bullied or told to shut up. I also don’t know for sure what happened but have decided to go for the most likely option. I wouldn’t say it’s a case closed thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, didn’t someone on the previous thread post something long the lines of “the partner did it - mark my words!”
They may *think* he did but stating it as if it is a fact is wrong.
Likewise I *think* it was an accident but I cannot state that as fact. I would not or could not post “it was an accident - mark my words” because I don’t KNOW. Unfortunately none of us know and sadly, unless she is found, we possibly never will.

Was it reported that she was wearing AirPods?
Is it feasible that one could have fallen out and she went to retrieve it and slipped? She’s more likely to take a risk near the rivers edge to retrieve an AirPod than a tennis ball because they’re so expensive.
I can’t fathom why people give their input even though they know duck all about the case other than what’s reported in the media. The most likely outcome is that she fell in the river. There’s nothing to suggest it was her partner. Poor guy.
---

No its hard to tell how a dog would react.
My cats would not give a single duck and still expect their dinner

Reactions: 17
People have come on stating it as a fact, accusing the sister of giving off a bad vibe and saying they feel in their gut that the husband knows more. When people pull them up on that they shout they’re being bullied or told to shut up. I also don’t know for sure what happened but have decided to go for the most likely option. I wouldn’t say it’s a case closed thing.
I've never said her sister has anything to do with it. Never shouted either just don't like being told to shut up and stop my thoughts on the husband having something to do with it. Those who are shouting the loudest on here are the ones who want full agreement of everyone. We'll I for one don't agree it was an accident. Just saying... because I CAN.

Reactions: 14
All,

Keep it respectful for everyone involved and stop with the arguments and policing what others post.

Don't post just to antagonize, dip out of a thread if it's not for you. It always puts mods in a difficult position with incidents like this.

Reactions: 55
I've never said her sister has anything to do with it. Never shouted either just don't like being told to shut up and stop my thoughts on the husband having something to do with it. Those who are shouting the loudest on here are the ones who want full agreement of everyone. We'll I for one don't agree it was an accident. Just saying... because I CAN.
Again - based on what evidence that isn't better explained by a fall into the river?

Reactions: 8
I feel like you might not understand the way gossip works 💁🏻‍♀️
Haha I do and celebs are fair game but when it comes to a missing person investigation it’s a bit insensitive to suggest her partner is involved.

• Heart
What was the story with the derelict House?
Anyone mind giving me a brief explanation?

Reactions: 1
Well said and exactly this..It feels like we are being bullied into accepting of the accident/ fell into the river theory. But until this is proved we can all have our own opinions and we can ALL state them freely and clearly. Foul play by the husband or an accomplice and a staged missing person is my theory and that's that. Until I'm proved wrong but not by people who only know as much as me . 👍
If you really think the husband did it or an accomplice, can you tell us his motive and would he really do it in broad daylight where there we’re other people walking and in such a small space of time. That’s not an attack on you, I’d genuinely like to know your reasons and info that’s brought you to that conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don't think it was derelict and its undergoing refurbishment, the Police visited the property and the owner was on site.

I’m sure it turned out to be a renovation project but was misreported in the press as being abandoned so people thought there was something sus about the owner being there.

People love a bit of drama and "woman falls into river in tragic accident" doesn't have quite the same appeal as "woman vanishes without trace, likeliest explanation abduction by sinister assailant".

Reactions: 16
Those asking why did no one hear her, screaming or shouting for help.

There was an incident a couple of years ago where a young man went in the water ( after his dog ). This was all witnessed by his girlfriend and she said one minute he was gasping silently then within seconds he was gone. It was March so a similar time of year. The PM showed he’d died from cardiac arrest NOT drowning due to the shock of the cold water.

Edited to add the link:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At first I genuinely thought the police’s theory was what’s happened, but after watching her partners interview yesterday he’s 100% hiding something and the truth will come out. Looking at Nicolas Facebook they got back in to a relationship in September 2021… did something happen? Was there relationship on the rocks? Something isn’t right with this whole situation. If she had entered the river the dog wouldn’t have left that river side instead it was frantically running at the gate. My speculation would be she knew her mummy went out that gate.. there would be some sort of evidence suggesting she had entered that river. The police are holding back and I think that whole interview yesterday was a way of the police making the person believe they think the inevitable has happened. The 16 year old who vanished from Bristol and was murdered and cut up by her brother. The brother was doing media appeals and helping with the searches it soon come out that he killed her. There’s more to this and it will come out soon

• Heart
I’m sorry for your loss. I was shocked in Prince Harry’s book he admitted imagining his mum was still alive somewhere as a child but it’s a coping mechanism isn’t it.
My dad died when I was 10 and I did the same. It was only when I was an adult I really accepted it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Well the main three situations of what happened are likely to be....

1. she fell in the river
2. suicide
3. something sinister
I would think suicide is less likely. Personally I wouldn’t take my dog with me, I’m also not sure you’d arrange a play date with someone a few minutes before. I wouldn’t bother to join an online meeting and you wouldn’t necessarily drown by jumping in, there are far easier ways to end your life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.