Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find BB so much less annoying than NNL. BBs Ads really annoy me as their constant and I think it makes the page feel like a sales pitch. But I think the pouting and posing etc isn’t for the gram, I think she’s just like that as a person, like it or hate it if that makes sense. But I feel NNL puts on this ‘cutesy’ image for the gram and its getting worse. Coming across as fake and just for followers. I mean what person actually goes around going ‘morning bootiful hooooomans, the big ball of joy is out today, let’s do a boobie boogie’ 😳
Yeah she absolutely puts on a front on Instagram and is full of the sickly sweet, airy fairy, childish nonsense. The constant up beat, primary school teacher talking and the sort of juvenile way she talks about things - she’s like a teenager rather than a grown woman in her mid 30s. It doesn’t seem particularly authentic.

Reactions: 1
I reckon she / her manager negotiated a free upgrade in return for advertising it
Yeah something is definitely going on. Too many updates about the facilities/beaches etc for it to be a normal holiday. Constantly tagging the hotel in her stories etc

Reactions: 6
Not to derail the thread but I bloody love Lizzi England. She doesn't take herself seriously and just seems so genuine compared to the other insta cancer influencers. Really funny lady as well.

Reactions: 3
Ok so is this holiday gifted/paid for by a third party? She's never transparent about it. Couldn't think of anything worse than being on my phone the whole time in the middle of a beautiful place like that. Sad really.

Reactions: 4
Ok so is this holiday gifted/paid for by a third party? She's never transparent about it. Couldn't think of anything worse than being on my phone the whole time in the middle of a beautiful place like that. Sad really.
She needs to be careful here. If any portion of this holiday has been gifted/given for free then she needs to declare it as such in every single insta story and post about it.

I think she often doesn’t declares ads. I thought about reporting her once, but wasn’t sure how to do it.

Reactions: 2
I think she often doesn’t declares ads. I thought about reporting her once, but wasn’t sure how to do it.
Yep I agree … I think the playing on disability (yes I know she’s stage 4 but she’s not impacted by it so she’s not entitled to disability related benefits) I find this immoral and it should be illegal. And reported too!

You have to do it via ASA i believe, they have both an online form and an email address. It is pretty easy

When I 1st started following her I found her a breath of fresh air n different. But kinda having my eyes opened here! It helps she has a cat which keeps me engaged to her stories lol
My husband is fully disabled n we don’t use half the stuff she recommends. We know about the cinema pass thing but to be honest it’s a pain to get n 9/10 you get free carer anyway.
I think she has a Motability car which again you have to fit certain criteria.We nearly lost our car cosof All the changes made to pip n my husband is a full time wheelchair user!

• Wow
  • Sad
When I 1st started following her I found her a breath of fresh air n different. But kinda having my eyes opened here! It helps she has a cat which keeps me engaged to her stories lol
My husband is fully disabled n we don’t use half the stuff she recommends. We know about the cinema pass thing but to be honest it’s a pain to get n 9/10 you get free carer anyway.
I think she has a Motability car which again you have to fit certain criteria.We nearly lost our car cosof All the changes made to pip n my husband is a full time wheelchair user!
I’ve no idea how the bloody hell she got herself a motability car. I’ve been sicker than her for at least 15 years (severe ME) and it’s only in the last 3 years I became eligible for higher rate mobility and care. I’ve not left the house in about five years. She’s cartwheeling and flying on holiday OMG it’s people like her that give UK benefit claimants a bad name.
SHE’S AN UTTER DISGRACE.

Reactions: 10
I am really getting angry at these “cancerfluencers” I should state - NOT ALL but the likes of BB and NNL who I don’t follow but came across because of these threads. It seems to me that as long as you don’t appear to “look like you have cancer” as long as you’re pretty (ish), you’re not fat and you’re middle class then brands want to work with you and make you an ambassador? Since when did people become famous for having cancer?? Yes I understand the whole “making people aware of symptoms” but then to catapult them and offer them freebies, simply because their face fits just really grinds my gears. NNL - cancer or not - is an annoying HOOMAN being. The world is in utter turmoil and yes she has been dealt a horrific blow but read the room and stop showing off… who actually cares???

NNL has a lot of money in her GFM so presume holidays are taken out of that? I don't agree with it really. BB isn't well today and is stuck in hospital having IV drugs and chemo so I feel for her.

Interested to find this thread… I was finding NNL quite annoying but then felt guilty due to the awful situation she is in. But yes hoomans, furs, etc all really irritates me.

Also agree the constant posts about cellulite and wobbly bits when she has that figure are annoying.

I also get annoyed about the hauls of clothes from places like Shien (this is not just a complaint about her, but in general). I just hate it when influencers give exposure to awful companies like that (whether it’s an ad, gifted, or purchased).

I do think the just giving page is fair enough though as it seems she’s transparent about what it’s for and people who donate must not mind paying towards her holidays and things.

She’s really trying to jump on the body confidence trend which is good for her but seriously her ‘before and after’ stories today are laughable. There is no after her bod is just the same and she’s tiny.

Also… gifted swimwear now, I remember when she used to buy it all from shein.

🤦🏻‍♀️ oh this woman really really annoys me. I’ve no idea why I keep looking at her Instagram. It’s like I enjoy being pissed off. Anyway, I don’t follow her but I am now blocking her so I can no longer look and feel annoyed at the despicable way she behaves. She is just so f**king annoying 🤬

she can go and show her tattas on someone else’s screen because I have seriously had enough of her ‘privilege’ and manipulations …

I’ve no idea how the bloody hell she got herself a motability car. I’ve been sicker than her for at least 15 years (severe ME) and it’s only in the last 3 years I became eligible for higher rate mobility and care. I’ve not left the house in about five years. She’s cartwheeling and flying on holiday OMG it’s people like her that give UK benefit claimants a bad name.
SHE’S AN UTTER DISGRACE.
I can’t believe it either. My daughter is eligible for a motability car and I know how hard it is to be eligible. How on earth is her mobility affected? Think one of the questions was how far can you walk without getting out of breath? Maybe the question should be how many bloody cartwheels can you do? I’m furious this can happen!

Reactions: 5
Something tells me she’s found this page. All of a sudden she’s tagged something as gifted and posted about needing to be in bed. Oh dear me.

Sorry, but if you’re so knackered and feeling crap you need to go to bed, you don’t get your phone out for a fecking selfie and type a post. What kind of stupid, fake world do some of these cancerfluencers live in?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.