Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im so sorry to read about all your sister has gone through/is going through but what a woman still managing to live life!
Does your sister have an oncologist? The PIP NNL will be getting will be based on the fact her oncologist has stated that she would pass away within 6-12 months if treatment didnt work. She wont had had to even be assessed by the DWP there is a special form that her medical team will have filled in which automatically makes her eligable for PIP. Has your sister asked about this? She should be entitled to it! 💖
She went through this with her Oncologist and was awarded full rate PIP as she was given 5 years. She is currently 7 years and though still under the oncologist and will never be discharged, the PIP has been removed because she is deemed fit to work. She gives herself her treatment at home as it needs to be done weekly on a friday through injections into her stomach as she was spending 8 hours plus in hospital for a procedure she does at home herself in 2 hours.

I'd love to know how Nicky is deemed unfit to work and how she keeps her PIP. My sister has her MP involved, Oncologist and GP involved and this has been going on for the last two years but is still waiting for it to be reinstated.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She went through this with her Oncologist and was awarded full rate PIP as she was given 5 years. She is currently 7 years and though still under the oncologist and will never be discharged, the PIP has been removed because she is deemed fit to work. She gives herself her treatment at home as it needs to be done weekly on a friday through injections into her stomach as she was spending 8 hours plus in hospital for a procedure she does at home herself in 2 hours.

I'd love to know how Nicky is deemed unfit to work and how she keeps her PIP. My sister has her MP involved, Oncologist and GP involved and this has been going on for the last two years but is still waiting for it to be reinstated.
Im so sorry there putting her through this! How awful that they just took it away! I dont fully understand the ins and outs of how it works but im so sorry shes being put through this! Absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
PIP is awarded regardless of whether you are/can work (it’s not means tested). There are other benefits though which are for when you cannot work due to illness/disability.

PIP is awarded regardless of whether you are/can work (it’s not means tested). There are other benefits though which are for when you cannot work due to illness/disability.
No one said it was means tested. But very clearly Nicky is NOT someone who has any mobility issues at all - evidently when she’s jumping around all over the place, doing headstands, using her cross trainer, traipsing all over Disney world, climbing up waterfalls and jumping off them etc

she is claiming PIP when she doesn’t actually NEED it and based on what she shares she has no mobility issues at all.
She uses a blue badge when she has no mobility issues. She uses special assistance at her leisure just because she can get away with it - not because she actually needs it.

She shouldnt be getting the mobility component of PIP - it makes a mockery of it.

Reactions: 5
No one said it was means tested. But very clearly Nicky is NOT someone who has any mobility issues at all - evidently when she’s jumping around all over the place, doing headstands, using her cross trainer, traipsing all over Disney world, climbing up waterfalls and jumping off them etc

she is claiming PIP when she doesn’t actually NEED it and based on what she shares she has no mobility issues at all.
She uses a blue badge when she has no mobility issues. She uses special assistance at her leisure just because she can get away with it - not because she actually needs it.

She shouldnt be getting the mobility component of PIP - it makes a mockery of it.
I get that - there just seems to be some discussion on here re PIP and fitness to work.

The system can be confusing and arbitrary. This is my perspective having been in full receipt as a primary cancer patient and subsequently getting a job within the ‘industry’!

Reactions: 1
When she said Tommy K I honestly just about puked. Because you just KNOW that she doesn’t actually call it that. She doesn’t ask for “Tommy k” at a cafe or restaurant, she doesn’t ask her husband to pass the “Tommy k” at dinner or write “Tommy k” down on the shopping list. It’s just another fake thing she’s said as part of her weird Instagram persona. Even when she’s talking about the bloody cheese on toast it’s just so bleeping fake.
I can’t stop laughing at the stupidity of her .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG she 'has another little trip coming up' soon that she doesn't want to miss.
According to her stories.

Um, IS SHE FOR REAL!? Another holiday!?

She's also telling people they should get the anti viral stuff she got. So she's literally encouraging people to waste NHS money when they expose themselves to covid.

I've never wanted to cancel someone more tbh,

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG she 'has another little trip coming up' soon that she doesn't want to miss.
According to her stories.

Um, IS SHE FOR REAL!? Another holiday!?

She's also telling people they should get the anti viral stuff she got. So she's literally encouraging people to waste NHS money when they expose themselves to covid.

I've never wanted to cancel someone more tbh,
The reason she is emphasising the antibody, is because her negative test has arrived a lot quicker than the average time from only testing positive on the day she returned.
Allowing people who may be thinking “that was quick” to believe this is the reason.

Reactions: 8
The reason she is emphasising the antibody, is because her negative test has arrived a lot quicker than the average time from only testing positive on the day she returned.
Allowing people who may be thinking “that was quick” to believe this is the reason.
Crafty one this one isn't she...

Reactions: 7
Where I’m from we have to have a negative test on a lateral flow on both days 5 & 6 before we can leave isolation. Is this not the same for her? Wondering about her trip to Sainsburys

It took me 11 days to test negative, there is no way she tested negative before her flight, she is the most selfish Hooman!

She’s become a lot more insufferable recently I really have to unfollow her, I would never wish anyone karma but I hope there is some comeuppance for her selfish and snug behaviour. How her husband puts up with her I have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Could somebody who knows how to create a new thread please do that, so I can leave a comment saying 'WHAT THE ACTUAL F????' about NNL's latest post?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.