Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gloating about this holiday while the war in Ukraine is going on is particularly distasteful. Yes, I know that life doesn’t stop and that she isn’t obliged to comment on it but Jesus Christ - read the room and have a bit of tact and decorum - is it really necessary to be on Insta stories the minute you land/the minute you get into your hotel room, gloating about how luxurious your hotel is and how hot the weather is? Seriously? Away to duck and enjoy your holiday in private and be a bit more respectful of what’s going on in the world.

If you look down her Instagram grid, the vast majority of her photos are ones she’s taken of herself prancing around or posing in either a tiny bikini, underwear or tiny sports wear. She’s clearly very very very comfortable with her body and how it looks. And that’s awesome - but it’s the way she does this whole “I’m just like you” schtick that’s really not cool particularly when she’s an account that’s supposed to be showing what it’s like to have stage 4 breast cancer. I’m sorry but her body is not how the majority of bodies look when they have S4BC. I totally get that internally there’s lots going on and that she isn’t as healthy as she looks but it must be a massive slap in the face for young women who have had mastectomies, who are scared, who have swollen bodies and no hair and lymphoedema and who have put on loads of weight through treatment etc to see her shaking her size 8 bum around proclaiming that “it’s ok to have stretch marks guys, cellulite is totally normal” when she has about 2 tiny white stretch marks and next to no cellulite on an otherwise “perfect” slim, toned, bronzed body.
I didn’t follow her at the beginning so am I right in thinking she has not had surgery? Obviously she’s had chemo and luckily not lost her hair? She certainly isn’t the “norm” when you think of s4 cancer.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I didn’t follow her at the beginning so am I right in thinking she has not had surgery? Obviously she’s had chemo and luckily not lost her hair? She certainly isn’t the “norm” when you think of s4 cancer.
She hasn’t had surgery because sadly, when her cancer was diagnosed, it was already stage 4 and therefore not curable.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She hasn’t had any surgery at all. She hasn’t had any IV chemo as yet And hasn’t lost her hair.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for being naive but what's the whole thing with the Women's Best? Is it like an MLM?
No it’s a brand of gym wear/health supplements etc that she is an “ambassador” for - in other words, they have sent her a load of free gym wear for her to advertise on her Instagram

I feel very sad that she is another young woman with this awful disease but things will change a lot once NNL starts IV chemo. The premeds with steroids and the side effects are often really debilitating. Her holiday videos are indeed tone deaf with all that’s going on right right now with the suffering of Ukrainian people and the fear of putin and his hand on the nuclear button. She lacks sensitivity I feel

Reactions: 6
Contrast the NNL luxury holiday with the wonderfully real holiday that Lizzi England is having at Centreparcs with her kids right now.

Reactions: 4
I think lizzi England did go abroad with her husband last week- their honeymoon I think…

The holidays NNL are having I don’t have an issue with, I fine it more the fact she’s using her cancer to grow a following then getting donations to go to these tropical places, but claims she does Ads to pay the bills. It just doesn’t seem genuine.

Contrast the NNL luxury holiday with the wonderfully real holiday that Lizzi England is having at Centreparcs with her kids right now.

Gosh exactly right. Lizzi is really authentic. Anyone know where Lizzi went on honeymoon?

No, but she didn't use a Go Fund Me, that's for sure!
Nope that she didn’t! she comes across very genuine, I really hope she doesn’t go all influencer, NNL started out a genuine account, really likeable.

They’ve definitely either been gifted this holiday or used her Instagram to get an upgrade…

I don't think Lizzi takes herself seriously enough to start doing the ad horrors. Which is why I love her. Expect NNL used her Go Fund Me to pay for the holiday in Jamaica as part of her Living List on there.

Nic comes across as the popular girl at school who behaves nauseatingly towards other pupils / teachers to gain approval. Like sickenly sweet and false, to be part of her entourage you have to be ‘cool enough’ and she’ll discard you as she makes cooler ‘better’ friends.

Can’t stand the whole ‘hello bootiful humans’ or referring to her husband as ‘mr gosling’. Sick of watching her prancing about like a 8 year old girl that’s been given too much chocolate. I would hate as an introvert to have chemo with someone constantly dancing about the IV or making stuff ‘for the gram’.

Laura (baldbooblessandbeautiful) seems to have distanced herself from Nic.

Also telling that Laura’s go fund me stands at £1275 and Nic’s over £18,000.
Omfg I follow her and I feel desperately sorry for her as she is thevsame agents my daughter but I never realised she had a GFM ? Oh I hate GFM with a passion! Also why does she call her hubby (who I think is lovely btw) mr gosling? Is it because she thinks he looks like Ryan Gosling? I'm going to read this thread because sometimes I don't see past the bigger picture .

she also looked like she was sat in business class seats on the plane this morning.... is this to do with the diasbled seat on a plane malarky or has she actually paid extra herself.

I used to like her, felt sorry for her with the hand she'd been dealt but appreciated the fact she was raising awareness etc. now I can't bear to watch all the prancing and all the self love, cellulite rubbish when she is bloody tiny. I know sometimes disability can come in many forms and she has cancer, with it now affecting her spine so sitting maybe uncomfortable, but its just hard to get head round when she literally does handstands, cartwheels and dances everywhere.
And she has a disabled sticker for her car! Aww man I came on here hoping to stay neutral cos I kinda like her but nope I'm annoyed at her now lol!

And she has a disabled sticker for her car! Aww man I came on here hoping to stay neutral cos I kinda like her but nope I'm annoyed at her now lol!
I totally get the invisible disability thing - I have one which entitles me to a disabled badge.
However what I don’t do is use it, I haven’t even applied. I feel I don’t need to use a disabled space, I can walk and don’t have any mobility aids to get in and out the car. My feeling is just because you can use something doesn’t mean you should. NNL comes across as someone who’ll use her illness for any gain she can. Upgrades on planes, hotels, free entry to things, closer parking, monetary from Instagram - I’m not sure if I agree with it or not 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I too have a disable badge for my car. My illness is invisible. But, I need it and you’d never see me prancing about and doing cartwheels. And when I first claimed for one I couldn’t walk very far without being majorly unwell the next days and it was refused. Yet this cartwheeling, dancing, very energetic girl has one and uses it to her advantage. It really ought to be taken away from her because she is abusing it. Yes when she’s having chemo and it makes her too sick to do anything, I agree it’s valid, but as she is now surely she doesn’t need one at all right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I too have a disable badge for my car. My illness is invisible. But, I need it and you’d never see me prancing about and doing cartwheels. And when I first claimed for one I couldn’t walk very far without being majorly unwell the next days and it was refused. Yet this cartwheeling, dancing, very energetic girl has one and uses it to her advantage. It really ought to be taken away from her because she is abusing it. Yes when she’s having chemo and it makes her too sick to do anything, I agree it’s valid, but as she is now surely she doesn’t need one at all right now.
My daughter has a disabled badge due to severe heart condition. But looks perfectly fine to look at (unless you were medically trained you would miss that she looks slightly blue) She gets out of breath when walking etc. can’t tell you how many times I’ve been stopped asking why I have a badge! Infuriates me. However, Nicky shouldn’t have one at the moment as she does not struggle with her mobility - as the cartwheels show!

Reactions: 9
I'm partially sighted, with sight out of one eye only. This is also now failing. I can't drive anyway, but only take benefit of my Sunflower lanyard when traveling and in crowded shops, and stations. So I can get assistance if I need it. I certainly wouldn't use my disability for trying to get freebies and upgrades. I am going to Barbados in November with Virgin. I have paid for Premium, wouldn't expect to rock up and give a begging sob story for gain. Makes me sick...

Reactions: 6
And thanks to her manipulative behaviour online, they’ve been upgraded at their hotel.

It’s just wrong. Her sister allegedly started the GFM without NNL’s knowledge, which I don’t entirely believe because NNL uses any and all opportunity to tag brands, companies and individuals for personal gain/attention. She actively promotes the GFM for the purposes of living a lifestyle to which she feels entitled.

Why should she, above all other cancer sufferers, be funded an extravagant ‘Living List’? She’s no more special or deserving than anyone else with a terminal diagnosis/prognosis.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.