Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly I thought the same so shattered but still set up phone to film herself fake sleeping… also she’s just flown long haul - perhaps it’s jet lag

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t know what ‘fully crashed’ actually feels like. Not a clue. Slightly off colour, at the most.

Reactions: 3
She certainly throws herself around a lot and she does this all the time, in the summer with a nearly there bikini. Im pretty fit but i couldn’t do half the stuff she does. Not sure how you can complain about seats when you are doing things like this.
She needs to be very careful what she posts on social media due to receiving pip!

She comes across more spoilt and entitlement by the day… that new post/reel, I’d agree reading the caption she’s found this page

Reactions: 2
She comes across more spoilt and entitlement by the day… that new post/reel, I’d agree reading the caption she’s found this page
Pretty sure she’d have been made aware of this thread immediately by bowel babe.

I don’t like bowel babe but I do feel like she doesn’t involve herself too much in the cancer cliques. NNL does and allows people to feel/be excluded by her behaviour. It’s pretty gross to see.

Oh you are so right, she’s definitely stirred up. The dance in the video is to portray liberation or living limitlessly. This is a bit of a joke right? NNL really has no idea and has so much to learn about life. Perhaps she should turn on the news and see what real courage is about instead of obsessing over herself and develop some humility and compassion. Am I being cruel? I’m finding her more and more distasteful as time is going on.

Oh you are so right, she’s definitely stirred up. The dance in the video is to portray liberation or living limitlessly. This is a bit of a joke right? NNL really has no idea and has so much to learn about life. Perhaps she should turn on the news and see what real courage is about instead of obsessing over herself and develop some humility and compassion. Am I being cruel? I’m finding her more and more distasteful as time is going on.
i think given her diagnosis that is perhaps a bit cruel.

she has a life limiting disease and is unlikely to live to see her 40s. I think that’s probably a hellish thing for anyone to deal with.

I think the issue is, she’s just coming across as being a bit fake. The act she puts on for Instagram is starting to wear thin. If she wants to be an influencer and earn money online, she needs to own that and just get on with it. Stop the pretence that she’s online to raise awareness…. That ship has sailed. If that was genuinely what she was passionate about, she would be doing far more. She would be organising fund raising events, community outreach, volunteering for charities or setting one up herself, heading up groups for young women like herself in her local community etc etc
I think she probably did start of with good intentions but she’s been seduced by the easy money, freebies and status that she’s found by sharing herself online. It’s an easy way to make money after all. She ticks all the boxes that make her appealing to brands.
the body positivity stuff is beyond annoying. She’s been blessed with the body she has and she needs to stop pretending that she’s anything other than an attractive, very slim, toned woman with no obvious signs of illness. It’s not helpful to anyone to see her prodding her non existent “fat” or pushing out her size 8 tummy to appear like she’s got a pot belly or constant photos of her in her undies proclaiming that ITS ALL NORMAL HOOOMANS - when she’s in a minority of women who’s body looks like that, but particularly in the stage 4 BC community where the physical toll the disease & treatment takes on the body is catastrophic and for many causes a whole host of issues that can make women feel like they are being robbed of their femininity.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what the situation is with her wanting children? I've only been following her for a month or so so I don't really know the backstory. I think she's mentioned infertility in one of her previous posts but I can't remember if that was down to the cancer or if they were struggling before. Either way it can't be easy for her.

Does anyone know what the situation is with her wanting children? I've only been following her for a month or so so I don't really know the backstory. I think she's mentioned infertility in one of her previous posts but I can't remember if that was down to the cancer or if they were struggling before. Either way it can't be easy for her.
I believe they did one cycle of IVF then she was diagnosed with cancer. Think there were fertility issues beforehand. I could be wrong, but I feel like I saw her posting that oestrogen made her cancer grow, and the IVF may have sped it up? But don’t quote me on that cos I’m not 100% sure. Either way, it’s a horrible, horrible hand to be dealt x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s definitely found the page…😂.
Nikki, you’re being obnoxious and absolutely unendearing to many people. The next time you post an unacknowledged ad, I’m going to report you.

Nikki, you’re being obnoxious and absolutely unendearing to many people. The next time you post an unacknowledged ad, I’m going to report you.
Oh and put your bloody arse away. It’s not that nice.

So good, it posted thrice 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe it either. My daughter is eligible for a motability car and I know how hard it is to be eligible. How on earth is her mobility affected? Think one of the questions was how far can you walk without getting out of breath? Maybe the question should be how many bloody cartwheels can you do? I’m furious this can happen!
Yes you have to be breathless at walking a certain distance or it takes you much longer or you cannot repeat it for more than ‘so many days’. She definitely does NOT have mobility issues. Yes … she’s sick, probably very sick with stage 4 cancer, but her mobility is not impacted if she can cartwheel, dance, and shake her f**king skinny bum and tattas like she does on a bloody daily basis. Apart from diagnosis and treatment her physicality and ability to live her life has no evidence of mobility or care needs.

Sorry re uploaded, thought I put the wrong ones up 🤦‍♀️ But she does seem to be able to move quite well.
She has no mobility issues … she’s shamelessly ripping the British public off if she gets mobility allowance and a disabled badge 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s the worst kind of hoooman to exist …

So good, it posted thrice 😂
yes 100% and if I find out that for sure she claims mobility I too will report her. Either she’s so sick she needs assistance or she’s living her physical best life, any is good, but both don’t entitle her to claim UK benefits. That’s not how it works …

She needs to be very careful what she posts on social media due to receiving pip!
does she really claim PiP?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes you have to be breathless at walking a certain distance or it takes you much longer or you cannot repeat it for more than ‘so many days’. She definitely does NOT have mobility issues. Yes … she’s sick, probably very sick with stage 4 cancer, but her mobility is not impacted if she can cartwheel, dance, and shake her f**king skinny bum and tattas like she does on a bloody daily basis. Apart from diagnosis and treatment her physicality and ability to live her life has no evidence of mobility or care needs.

She has no mobility issues … she’s shamelessly ripping the British public off if she gets mobility allowance and a disabled badge 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s the worst kind of hoooman to exist …

yes 100% and if I find out that for sure she claims mobility I too will report her. Either she’s so sick she needs assistance or she’s living her physical best life, any is good, but both don’t entitle her to claim UK benefits. That’s not how it works …

does she really claim PiP?
If she gets a mobility car (which was mentioned earlier) and has a disabled badge she must be in receipt of pip. As far as I know.

She definitely has a mobility car, disabled badge and receives PIP. She’s bragged about it before, along with that clueless husband of hers being her ‘carer’.

I’ve no doubt she has days when she feels symptomatic from both the malignancy and chemo, but you can’t just cartwheel your way through your public social media platform and not expect anyone to question it when they’re either experiencing, aware of or witnessing the true realities of life with cancer.

I feel for the poor staff on the TYA unit she’s not eligible to be on. What a diva she must be to care for with her constant attention seeking.

Reactions: 1
I believe they did one cycle of IVF then she was diagnosed with cancer. Think there were fertility issues beforehand. I could be wrong, but I feel like I saw her posting that oestrogen made her cancer grow, and the IVF may have sped it up? But don’t quote me on that cos I’m not 100% sure. Either way, it’s a horrible, horrible hand to be dealt x
I think Alex has problems as she mentioned ICSI which is only needed if there is a problem with the sperm. As someone going through infertility treatment, I can't imagine how cruel it would feel to not only be told there is no chance ever, but that you are dying. It must have been soul destroying.
Doesn't excuse her behaviour though, obviously. I've just always found her to make everything about her and people like that drive me mad. Her sister got engaged and when she posted about them celebrating, she didn't once post a pic of her sister alone or with her fiance. She posted a pic of her sister showing her engagement ring next to her showing her wedding rings and then a pic of her engagement ring next to her sisters. Very odd to me. Couldn't even give up the limelight for her sisters engagement!!

Reactions: 8
She definitely has a mobility car as not that long ago she posted about choosing a new one. She’s called Nikki Newman and lives in Guildford.

Might be worth getting screen shots and screen recordings of all the cartwheels before she deletes
I think from my memory she’d have to go a long way back to delete everything …

Might be worth getting screen shots and screen recordings of all the cartwheels before she deletes
So I unblocked her to capture some evidenc3. Look at this: how on earth can she claim mobility issues …

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don’t know about adult pip but for a child on high level dla it’s around £650 every 4 weeks. I think carers allowance is around the amount. Plus the car entitlement!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.