Nicknacklou

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a bit irritating the way she’s forever flashing her body - in the summer she posts a lot wearing nothing more than a tiny thong - constantly talking about how she likes to sunbathe completely naked etc etc etc - doing reels of herself trying on umpteen tiny little thong bikinis. It’s like, we get it, you have a tiny little size 8 body, you like showing it off but Jesus, have a day off. All the juvenile Disney nonsense is nauseating also - the reels where she does the weird fake acting and jumps up and down or clicks her finger and she’s packed a suitcase or changed outfits or whatever all with some Disney song in the background….

Or “the big ball of joy” (the sun) - “get out and make sure you enjoy the big ball of sun today booootiful hooomans”

Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do feel for her being stage 4 but god she is annoying.
I’m still baffled why she has a go fund me page for her “live list”. They are obviously in a financially stable position but to let people pay for your holidays is shocking. There are thousands of people living with cancer who don’t beg from strangers.
And don’t get me started on the “body positivity”. So easy to love your body when you are a petite size 8!

Reactions: 14
As always, at the beginning she was lovely. I didn’t mind the odd ad. Then, about 18 months ago she gave up her job and became a professional cancer ‘grammar. Now it’s stupid sayings, luxurious holidays blah blah blah. What a weird world we live in where you can make a living out of being terminally ill.

Reactions: 16
As always, at the beginning she was lovely. I didn’t mind the odd ad. Then, about 18 months ago she gave up her job and became a professional cancer ‘grammar. Now it’s stupid sayings, luxurious holidays blah blah blah. What a weird world we live in where you can make a living out of being terminally ill.
I hadn’t realised she had given up work. I would imagine that her life insurance will have paid out too as she is stage 4? Probably no mortgage.

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t realised she had given up work. I would imagine that her life insurance will have paid out too as she is stage 4? Probably no mortgage.
Yes she gave up work around the start of the pandemic. Good point about life assurance.

Says it all that her new commercial enterprise is listed above the secondary sisters link in her bio.

Her page is filled with her her being fit and active, yet she needs priority seating on her flight (to the holiday paid for by a go fund me page).

What a bloody pain in the arse she is! Grabby, pretentious, spoiled. Somebody on the bowelbabe thread posted that they strangely can’t feel any compassion for BB. I feel the same about NNL. I used to, but it’s as if my ability to care is inversely proportional to her ascent into promotional ridiculousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes she gave up work around the start of the pandemic. Good point about life assurance.

Says it all that her new commercial enterprise is listed above the secondary sisters link in her bio.

Her page is filled with her her being fit and active, yet she needs priority seating on her flight (to the holiday paid for by a go fund me page).

What a bloody pain in the arse she is! Grabby, pretentious, spoiled. Somebody on the bowelbabe thread posted that they strangely can’t feel any compassion for BB. I feel the same about NNL. I used to, but it’s as if my ability to care is inversely proportional to her ascent into promotional ridiculousness.
me too … I have absolutely no compassion for this girl … I really really dislike her … I find her annoying, showy, super childish, in fact if I went on you would probably end up disliking me because I dislike her that much … I really don’t often take a dislike to many people put this girl really is the worst

Reactions: 12
I think she has stopped doing it/or doesn't do it that often now but those 'boobie boogies' she used to do all the time, drove me crazy.

Reactions: 7
Although the BB adverts thing annoys me, I far prefer BB to NNL any day - I feel a strange fondness for BB even though because of all the advertising I find it hard to feel too much compassion at the moment. She is sort of herself, I would say however annoying that can seem sometimes. And actually despite what somebody said on the other thread recently, I don't think she's so much bounced back but rather used her skills with hair, make-up and attitude to detract from the fact that she's very unwell. I remember my mum's cancer at the stage when she was advised to eat as many calories as possible and that was fairly near the end of her life. NNL on the other hand is extremely affected - every word, gesture etc. And don't get me started on the 'Mums' talking cat speech bubbles!! (Gouges own eyes out).

Reactions: 4
Nic comes across as the popular girl at school who behaves nauseatingly towards other pupils / teachers to gain approval. Like sickenly sweet and false, to be part of her entourage you have to be ‘cool enough’ and she’ll discard you as she makes cooler ‘better’ friends.

Can’t stand the whole ‘hello bootiful humans’ or referring to her husband as ‘mr gosling’. Sick of watching her prancing about like a 8 year old girl that’s been given too much chocolate. I would hate as an introvert to have chemo with someone constantly dancing about the IV or making stuff ‘for the gram’.

Laura (baldbooblessandbeautiful) seems to have distanced herself from Nic.

Also telling that Laura’s go fund me stands at £1275 and Nic’s over £18,000.

Reactions: 10
Does she actually think her husband looks like Ryan Gosling or is that all a joke? Because, she must have working eyes surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nic comes across as the popular girl at school who behaves nauseatingly towards other pupils / teachers to gain approval. Like sickenly sweet and false, to be part of her entourage you have to be ‘cool enough’ and she’ll discard you as she makes cooler ‘better’ friends.

Can’t stand the whole ‘hello bootiful humans’ or referring to her husband as ‘mr gosling’. Sick of watching her prancing about like a 8 year old girl that’s been given too much chocolate. I would hate as an introvert to have chemo with someone constantly dancing about the IV or making stuff ‘for the gram’.

Laura (baldbooblessandbeautiful) seems to have distanced herself from Nic.

Also telling that Laura’s go fund me stands at £1275 and Nic’s over £18,000.
I always feel as though Laura feels a bit silly dancing around at chemo but it’s become expected if that makes sense? I really wish she wouldn’t do it, just be herself, if that’s quieter so be it, she’s nice, I find her quite calm to listen to and she actually informs you about stuff. She is left out from the little clique of cancer chums, NNL GS and Chloe?, I’m glad though as those three prancing around like five year olds is just 🤢

Reactions: 5
I always feel as though Laura feels a bit silly dancing around at chemo but it’s become expected if that makes sense? I really wish she wouldn’t do it, just be herself, if that’s quieter so be it, she’s nice, I find her quite calm to listen to and she actually informs you about stuff. She is left out from the little clique of cancer chums, NNL GS and Chloe?, I’m glad though as those three prancing around like five year olds is just 🤢
I get the impression that Laura just does it to try fit in. Its a shame because she seems like a sweet girl with her heart in the right place. Think all of these dancey prancey grinding their chemo pumps insta huns also need to highlight that it’s okay to feel like utter tit during treatment - both mentally and physically, or both. It’s actually ok to not want to grind up against your chemo pump if you don’t want to.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really mind NNL - she can be a bit much but I feel she works hard with her Insta. I think if you don’t like her style, it would be fecking annoying though.

Laura seems a bit uncomfortable on camera I always think. She always sort of talks really fast and has lots of awkward laughs, as if she’s a bit self conscious.
But she at least is more informative and seems to do things to benefit the cancer community (volunteering at the little lifts charity for example) where as Nic just seems like a bog standard Insta-hun, takes any advert that comes her way and very much seems in it to make money and to fund a more lavish lifestyle

Reactions: 3
NNL has become something I really hoped she wouldn’t as she used to be so lovely to follow, a normal girl trying to navigate the crappy hand she’s been dealt.

But now it’s become so OTT for the gram. Even lying the other day about how much her wig cost then had to admit she had lied?

I don’t begrudge her the holidays as always the memories she’ll make with her husband will be amazing, but what I don’t like is she asks people to support the ads because she gave up work etc. and needs to pay the bills. But suddenly they’re able to go to the Maldives then Jamaica…she’s gone full scale Influencer now. And it’s a shame.

Reactions: 16
My sister has stage 4 cancer and keeps on working in order to be able to have holidays and nice experiences. I just cannot believe how NNL is not ashamed to be holidaying on the back of donated funds when covid has impacted so many charities funding streams. The level of entitlement astounds me. How her husband is happy to go along with using this money also really troubles me. Sorry I needed to vent but it all feels a bit much now with everything people are going through in the world

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sorry but it is really crass. Laura fellow founder of Secondary Sisters had a coffee morning with other stage 4 breast cancer ladies, I had a quick look at their profiles, so different from Nicks. Yes she does ADs as she said she had to give up work, which is understandable, however to then ask for money to do all the holidays? Sorry but why? For further treatment yes, for some nice times yes, but really expensive holidays, one after the other? Just feels really off to me. Shame as I used to really like her.

Reactions: 6
My sister has stage 4 cancer and keeps on working in order to be able to have holidays and nice experiences. I just cannot believe how NNL is not ashamed to be holidaying on the back of donated funds when covid has impacted so many charities funding streams. The level of entitlement astounds me. How her husband is happy to go along with using this money also really troubles me. Sorry I needed to vent but it all feels a bit much now with everything people are going through in the world
Yeah it’s all just a bit tasteless isn’t it. I know that people are donating out of the goodness of their own hearts and she’s not pulling the wool over anyones eyes but it just seems inherently wrong to be living a life of luxury off the back of donations that people are giving because you have stage 4 cancer. If it was a one off holiday or experience then fair enough - I could understand that. If they didn’t have the money to pay for a once in a lifetime holiday I’d get it. Or if they were really struggling financially and needed help, fair enough. But they seem very comfortably off, she certainly seems to come from a family where they went on annual holidays to Disney Florida, they own a lovely big new built house, have the best of everything… they are not struggling for money. Yet the money people give her, gets spent on multiple holidays? Even though she’s a fully fledged influencer getting paid to do adverts on Instagram?

Nah. Doesn’t sit right with me at all. The Secondary Sisters thing was good - that seemed a worthwhile way of spending her time but she seems to have realised she can make money now off her followers via donations and via paid advertising work herself and that seems to be where she’s headed now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.