Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ginnyw

VIP Member
There's something very off about her filming herself trying to to Yoga then filming herself getting up and then captioning it to say how funny she finds watching it back.
---
Ditto that from here. I can hardly see in sunlight - even wear sunglasses at 6pm 😃 😀
Let's rename it The Big Ball of Shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sleeps on the sofa most of the time anyway 😴
I find it really sad that someone in such tragic circumstances draws so much dislike from people simply because of the way she is..
People like Jenny and Emily (rip) only get genuine care and concern because they are/were beautiful souls.
Unfortunately just because she has cancer it doesn’t make her a nice caring thoughtful person. Just because she has cancer why should she be treated differently? because she absolutely does and totally abuses the system and I find it abhorrent. She is sooooo greedy and selfish and if she was a regular influencer without cancer I’d still dislike her as much.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
So let me get this straight she promoted her friends beauty place by getting her nails done there, only to go elsewhere the next day with her sister to get her nails redone. I would be so pissed off if I was her friend with the beauty place. She really is a knob.

• Heart
That’s funny because I was going to comment earlier that in that photo outside the hospice I could see in his face and eyes that he was so sad but still he smiled along for the shot. Maybe the social media persona he does is all for her, keeping it light and happy. He must be struggling and incredibly upset but doesn’t want to show that to Nikki.

suzeq

Chatty Member
I surely can't be the only person who would never put a lightning bolt tattoo on their body now. It's had the opposite effect for me, it now has a negative connotation.

• Heart

Curiouslycuriousstill

I’m sure her sister is just mostly concerned about her sister, no matter how close they may or may not be she would probably swap her day for her sisters health. She seems like a nice person from what little we have seen. She probably just wants her sister to enjoy the day and has assigned duties to other bridesmaids etc. As much as Nicky annoys me I doubt very much that she wants to ruin her sisters day or take centre stage. If that’s her intention then I feel sorry for her

• Heart

Smv2287

Chatty Member
The hooman thing is really starting to piss me off. Stop trying to make “hooman” happen. It’s not going to happen! 😅

Reactions: 13

ginnyw

VIP Member
Me too. I find I feel actually unwell and need to retreat to recover.
Yes, me too. Introversion is much-underrated and much-misunderstood. People always think it means that you hide away on your own, and whilst that is part of it, the introverts that I know choose their company carefully and with the right people, can be talkative and fun. But it has to be the right people. I actually love being an introvert and as I've got older I'm far better at saying 'no' to the wrong sorts of situations and gatherings. Nicky is clearly an extrovert of the highest order.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It’s the same old thing with her isn’t it. She “over does it” and then the next day she’s laying in bed moaning about it. She either needs to accept her body can’t cope with her antics and stop moaning about it the next day, OR she’s lying about just how bad she is. I’m not denying she probably is feeling a bit rough but come on…. I think some of it’s put on a bit.
exactly this. I'm adamant it's exaggeration, as if she were truly as exhausted as she claims after every single jaunt and event, it wouldn't magically resolve itself in a way that is always so perfectly timed to ensure she doesn't ever miss the next jaunt/event/trip/brunch date - wither that's arranged for two days later, or just a few hours! she never actually misses anything or is forced to cancel her plans as a result of "overdoing it" - bar that one hospital admission and her cancelled holiday - it's just a phrase she uses on repeat when she is resting, to imply that her body is struggling far more than it actually is because using it as content boosts engagement as her followers sent her messages of support advising she rest etc, and all the attention that brings with it. there is no way that after all these countless times that she goes on holiday or to an event or has an overnight trip or spends time with her goddaughter or goes out for a meal that she would be - yet again! -surprised at her body's reaction and questioning whether she overdid it or pushed her body too far, as if it happened every single time - such extreme pain and exhaustion to the exact same level regardless of the event/activity and whether she was away for a few nights or popped out for a few hours for lunch, and never hitting her until the moment she steps back through her front door - she wouldn't be so surprised by it every single time. i'm not saying she doesn't get tired, but the impact her "jaunts" have on her body is quite obviously exaggerated, as with everything, in a effort to convince her followers, that her body is far more fragile than it actually is.

realistically, if going out caused her as much pain. and exhaustion as she claims every single time and left her unable to get changed without aid, or sit up in bed etc etc, you would simply learn from that stop "overdoing it" and rest more, as your body required. it isn't possible to be bouncing around happily one minute, and then in so much pain you can't get out a chair or get in the bath or be unable to sleep in your own cushioned and supportive bed, despite having happily spent a night comfortable in a hotel bed the night before - only for that 10/10 pain and the inability to walk to magically resolve itself all perfectly timed to correlate with her calendar so she doesn't have to miss a single party or brunch or beach trip. 🙄🙄
---

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I really hope she doesn’t make her sisters wedding about herself. I could just imagine wheeling down the aisle in a glittery wheelchair with maid of honour in bold letters at the back. And of course shrieking the whole time.

Olgivy

VIP Member
Pet peeve of 2023: People who do bloopers on purpose so that they can post “blooper content”. 🙄

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
In sorry. On a fucking zoom work video call with half of her top half undressed. Fuck off. Pull your fucking clothes up you attention seeking idiot.

suzeq

Chatty Member
According to the WHO, nearly 1 in 6 deaths worldwide is caused by cancer. Wouldn't we rather spend our money on research to solve this puzzle than on paying for endless fanciful holidays for a few who have GFMs and a platform? Imagine what a dent we could make instead in extending the lives of many or even preventing some from being diagnosed with it at all! Which is better: a holiday...or a legacy? :rolleyes:

• Heart

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
OMG!!! Put a wig on that man and he's Nicky! How fucked off would you be if you were in awful pain in A&E having to see and hear this total bellend being "silly"?
It's pathetic, bad mannered and inappropriate to dick around in hospital equipment.

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Did I just see that???!! She’s actually trying to make a few pennies off her SISTERS dress????? Wow. What a grifter.

• Angry
  • Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i mean, it may just be me being cynical, but given Nicky is fully aware of the impact of "pushing herself too far" and "overdoing it", it seems odd that literally the day before her sister's wedding, not only did she put a huge amount of energy into completing her to-do list, but she also went out to attend a birthday party with her friends! those kind of social interactions are usually events which then result in her having to take to her bed, overwhelmed with "tierdness" and sleep for two days, with the repeated realisation that she needs to remember that she's sick and her "bod" is week, and she needs to stop overdoing it - immediately before skipping out on her next jaunt. she also stated up far later tonight than she has the previous few nights, when she's been in bed between 6.30pm and 9pm. as much as I hate to say it, I genuinely get the impression that she is purposefully trying to sabotage her health, in terms of energy levels, feeling exhausted and pain, just so she can justify using her wheelchair tomorrow, all planned to ensure she takes the limelight. if attending her sister's wedding was genuinely as important to her as she claims, surely she woudkl spend a few days prior to the wedding just chilling out, resting and actively ensure she didn't risk overdoing it - especially after the impact that organising and attending her sister's hen party supposedly had on her! i genuinely can't see what else she s trying to achieve, other than to go out of her way and do anything possible to ensure she is the centre of attention at her sister's wedding. 😔

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why should she be interested/focusing on the coronation? I don’t know anybody who is!
Yeah have to agree. I don’t understand why people are expecting her to be into the coronation. I don’t know anyone my age (late 30s) who is particularly interested in it.