Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunday89

“I heard a weird rustling noise so quickly grabbed my phone”

yes because that’s your first reaction to hearing a random rustling noise. What a contrived piece of bullshit.the fact alone she had to state this tells me it was all planned.

seriously what nicki is going through is horrific but I am finding it difficult to like these 2. They are on borrowed time now. What about just forgetting about doing it from the gram and all this childish Bullshit and enjoying what precious time they have left.

Honestly they’re insufferable, how people continue to fall for this bullshit Is beyond me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i feel sorry for her sister. she has specifically requested something quiet and low-key,yet Nicky has made party bags and is sharing details on IG, and quite clearly hoping - with all the references to stuff going wrong, and her prior announcement that her sister's hen party had been cancelled because Nicky was in hospital, despite the fact that the timeline didn't make sense because Nicky would have been in Thailand at that time 🙄 - that brands and accessible venues etc - because obvs Nicky will suddenly need to take her cane, as a prop for photos! - will jump in to offer her freebies etc, obvs with the agreement that she promote them on social media, thus her sisters hen do runs the risk of becoming a total circus, all hype and drama, and - ultimately - all about Nicky!

she's already shown off the freebie wig she was #gifted for her sister's wedding, and shown sneak peeks of her dress - despite her sister asking her to keep it secret and not share online - and seems to be purposefully refusing to gain any weight, despite her body desperately needing the strength and energy - loving the fact that she's going to be the skinny bridesmaid, and will undoubtedly spend the day talking about her "chemo bloat" to ensure all eyes are on her flat stomach. 🙄

her entire attitude towards the wedding gives the impression that Nicky is fully intending to make it all about HER, and i truly hope i'm wrong because I feel so sorry for her sister who will likely have all the attention taken away from her as the bride on her special day, totally upstaged by Nicky demanding she be pushed around in a wheelchair decorated in fairylights, because guaranteed her mobility will coincidentally decline the day before the wedding, having "overdone it" with organising the OTT hen party her sister didn't even want. i wish she would just respect her sister wishes and requests, and stop using the hen party and wedding to create content, when it's very clear her sister doesn't want every detail splashed all over social media. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Froglife75

Am I the only one who thinks of tattle when anyone mentions the lightening bolt? Top right hand corner of the page 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys, I'm going to have a cry on my yoga mat in a bit. Can one of you film me? I'll start crying once you press record. Count me down....

Also, I have osteoarthritis. It is really difficult to ever put on any sort of yoga/gym wear so I stretch in my PJs or whatever I'm wearing because changing is more painful than the actually stretching. I guess I'm not trying to flog sportswear online though....

• Heart
  • Haha

Olgivy

VIP Member
With a pulse of 126, temp of 38.5, and sats of 93% she is clearly not well and has an infection brewing (I paused the reel 🙄)

Sad for her, yes. But it’s the same old same old with the promo code. It’s hard to “stay sad” for someone who is clearly always thinking about the bottom line.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think wards should be dedicated to and named after people who have donated or raised funds to support them. Not just a popularity contest.

I hope I am never ever in the position to find out…. But I cannot imagine wanting to post everything all over social media if I had cancer. I’d want to focus on having my treatment and focus on spending time with my family and friends without the need to put it on instagram and try and get free stuff. This isn’t just aimed at Nicky, it’s aimed at all these “cancer influencers”. Maybe it’s a way of coping, I don’t know. As I said though, I hope I’m never in that position but I just don’t get putting yourself out there so much just because you’ve got cancer.
You’re right it’s survival mode and I couldn’t even pick up my iPad or phone I felt so ill. I’m in remission and so grateful but I just don’t get get at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
What we have to remember is how.ma y people suffer with cancer.and don't do this. And sadly your likely to come across an asswhole,not good person,who happens to have cancer,who is an instagram twat.and uses the platform horrifically pushing there vileness on others.
Intact the toxic place instgram has become attracts just these type of people.
Take away the cancer.shes just another horror.
And that's on her.
Tattle doesn't exist for people.to "troll". Lots of people are harmed and made to feel shit by those people.tattle is actually quite needed to make sure the people who aren't sucked in, and often who have been harmed and made to feel shit themselves,can have a space to be heard,keep sane,keep grounded and in reality. Not sucked into a vile toxic online culture. One that is made to tap into everyone's insecurities,to manipulate informer to sell a brand,product.

Reactions: 18

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
She’s moaning that she doesn’t feel well enough to go to London today? Even though she was away at the weekend? If she wasn’t ill, she’d (probably) be at work and therefore possibly not able to go to out later anyway. Because she’d be tired from going to work, or maybe having to do some overtime to get things done, or maybe having to head home straight from work to look after family/cook/clean, etc. It’s not just having cancer/being ill that stops people from bobbing up to London (or going out full stop ), it’s life in general. Sometimes she needs to realise that most people didn’t just go away at the weekend and then turn around and moan that two days later they can’t go somewhere else. She may have cancer but she also needs to check her privilege.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
Did she say she was having two whole days off the ‘gram?
Day One: her sister’s wedding.
And what do we think for Day Two? Will it be ‘Tiered Bean Down, this bod is in recovery mode’ with a McDs breakfast and lots of pain medication. Or will it be a click of the fingers and she magically appears on a beach because Mr G surprised her by booking two extra tickets so they could tag along on her sister’s honeymoon and make that all about NNL as well? Cue the reel of when he surprised her at her sister’s wedding by getting down on one knee in the middle of the dance floor to present her with said holiday tickets, and everyone cried.
Or - and I hope to God not - she's used her sister's wedding either to announce that she and Mr G are going to renew their wedding vows, or to actually do it.

These insta-posters never fail to depress me. Kris Hallenga has just announced that she's having her funeral now, before she dies, so that she can hear all the things that people are going to say about her. I'm sorry, but this is EGO. And the whole point of a funeral is that it's a chance for the bereaved to get together. So her family now have to fork out for TWO funerals?

• Wow

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
I'm still pissed off at her dumb father pricking around in the wheelchair. I work with kids with various special needs and there's nothing remotely funny about wheelchairs.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
another road trip, another party, another night in a hotel - Nicky totally unfazed, with no need for canes or wheelchairs or assistance or mobility aids, or unable to sleep in a random bed due to pain etc....until tomorrow when - predictable as ever - on the journey home, when she shares "overdid it" wigless selfies and a vest top to show off her port in her story, with the announcement that she has "pushed her bod too far" as Mr G carries is forced to carry her upstairs and gets her changed into her pjyamas, before bringing her biscuits and finding her asleep at 5pm, with her then not posting for two days and claiming she slept for a solid 48 hours, despite having left comments on other IG posts....! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Froglife75

thank you, the only way forward is to be strong, even when you are falling apart inside.Love to all my tattlers 💗💗
So sorry to hear that your daughter got the news no one wants to hear. She’s lucky to have you as her mum as you seem so caring. I just wanted my mum when I was diagnosed and going through treatment but unfortunately my mum has advanced dementia so she didn’t understand. It will be a tough time for you in the weeks and months ahead but please remember We’re all here for you if you ever need to chat or vent or just whatever!! Don’t bottle your fear up, cry when you need to, it really helps! Much love to you and your daughter xx♥

• Heart

sunday89

Tbh, I think Alex is fully aware of the gravity of the situation. His eyes give it all away.
She’s ridiculous - there’s no denying it and if I was going to sit and type all the shady, fake, childish, attention seeking behaviour she has engaged in Id be here all day. The reality is, he is going to lose her, very soon, he is humouring her, keeping her happy, so she has no regrets when she is gone.that’s how I see it

Nikki's ward has clearly been wonderful to her and - from everything she's written- has clearly had a massively positive impact on her cancer journey. Has it never occurred to her to raise money for her ward?? That could be her purpose!! Something meaningful to have done with her platform. Instead, all I can see that she's done is show off... and more recently copy an independent patient-lead accessible clothing small business (she previously posted about) with a big fast fashion retailer. Nice legacy Nik. 👍

• Heart

PokerKing18

Didn’t look too broken & immobile launching that rope up to the chap waiting to catch it though, quite the impressive display of balance & mobility. She’s a walking, talking miracle
---
She also didn't look broken when she got back. I was walking past when she got out the car, no cane, no limping. She looked perfectly fine.

• Wow
  • Heart