Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
yup. so yet another attempt to tyr and bring the most horrific time to herself. to make people believe she was trying for children! children people and instead found cancer hhhhhh!!!!!!! dun dun dun she is the sickest of the sick
She’s always said they were trying for children. Do you know otherwise then?

melfish

VIP Member
Sympathies. I have Covid-related neurology issues and am not really functioning.
Oh gosh. Can I ask what they are? I am on week 4 of covid and not functioning either. The fatigue and breathlessness are unreal, and my mind is a mess.

katesbess

VIP Member
It's a very very common side effect.top 5 mentioned to patients.
---
With a pulse of 126, temp of 38.5, and sats of 93% she is clearly not well and has an infection brewing (I paused the reel 🙄)

Sad for her, yes. But it’s the same old same old with the promo code. It’s hard to “stay sad” for someone who is clearly always thinking about the bottom line.
As she new you would.its exactly why she posted her stats
---
Her BP was normal. Around 114/70. Can't remember the exact systolic
Just a reminder though.peolme who are as ill.as nick will have an already sometimes halved stats to normal. There normal is never "normal normal"

Last edited:
New thread ideas ………

Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠

not brilliant but it’s all I’ve got 🤷🏼‍♂️

New thread ideas ………

Nicknacklou is so full of poo 💩 She wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face. Just like the lost shoe 👠

not brilliant but it’s all I’ve got 🤷🏼‍♂️

When we had the discussion the other day I was going to mention this.
I don't believe Nicky resting will make the slightest bit of difference to her Neutropenia. Her body is struggling due to the recent radiation which has caused damage.
I see Nicky has now metioned it herself and is being treated for it. Hopefully Nicky will then be able to restart chemo.
More likely she just wanted to strip down though and show her body off
You can almost see her boob 😳

katesbess

VIP Member
No guys they definitely were going through IVF. Thats not something shes lied about. It was during the IVF process she found her lump.
No no.i meant lied that they found lump during the ivf process not that they Had ivf. Because when on that reel and in the newspaper it States she was just feeling,as per her breasts in the shower.

wait, what? is she claiming that she genuinely thought a McDonald's breakfast of hash browns and whatever the fuck in a bread roll would cure her constipation?! yeah Nicky, because carbs are a well-known solution! and even if hash browns were high in fibre, does she really think it would have an impact within a few hours?! 🙄🙄
As long as she keeps taking the laxido or whatever she’s been given she won’t end up like that again.

ha, exactly like the morning she was swanning about talking about how she overslept and had missed her hospital appointment, yet was planning to just turn up as it suited her because obvs the nurses on "her" ward would immediately drop everything and make other people who had turned up on time for their appointments wait, because catering for their favourite princess is always the priority! and then a few hours later, she shared a photo of a sign about missed appointments and the amount it cost the NHS! a quick dirty delete when she started getting called out, as she had literally missed an appointment that morning and not even bothered to call the hospital, let alone cancel in advance - and that was when she tried to justify it with all that crap about how the cancer ward she goes to is all about drop-in appointments and patients just turn up as and when it suits them, because obvs it makes total sense that nurses would potentially sit around for hours with no parents to treat, only for a huge queue to arrive at once! she lies, then she deletes stories that highlight her lies, and then backtracks and lies some more! 🙄😡
How has this old message popped up ?!