Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 2095023
View attachment 2095024
View attachment 2095026
View attachment 2095027

Not too ill to put a reel together or yet another UNDISCLOSED ADVERTISEMENT FOR WOMENS BEST AT THE END.
the whole "everything can change in an instant" is exactly the same as the reel she shared when she was admitted to A&E after her London jaunt! she is very aware that all her little "jaunts" and "adventures" result in a deterioration. in her health, because she is expending so much energy, placing herself at extra risk of infection, travelling so likely to have an increase in pain etc - yet she chooses to do it anyway, and it is always followed by a few days silence, and then a "totally overdid it" and "pushed my body too far", with stories filmed from A&E talking about how she needs to learn her body is weak and be more mindful of what she's doing, and how it's yet another reminder of her fragility - only to totally dismiss that once she is discharged and off on another jaunt almost immediately, with all the usual bouncing around and not using her cane, and then return home as the "overdid it" cycle begins again, with hospital admissions and footage of herself wobbling with her cane. 🙄🙄

it's all so fucking predictable, and claiming she doesn't have the energy to reply to messages, or even share a generic story to update people, is total bullshit when she has clearly spent the past few days collecting footage of herself and her journey to hospital etc to create a reel - which wouldn't be your priority if she was as exhausted as she claims - and then spent time actually creating the reel and concentrating on writing a lengthy caption, with the usual women's best ad! if you aren't too tired to do that, then you aren't too tired to share a quick story. it's entirely intentional to cause people to worry, knowing perfectly well that her engagement will then increase just as she posts yet another as. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
There is DEFINITELY something more at play regarding her treatment on that childrens ward and the way the staff seem to give her endless preferential treatment. Does she have connections to the hospital/staff/trust? Where do her parents and sister work/what kind of work do they do? What about Alex - do his family have connections with the hospital? She is not treated like an average patient and mark my words theres a reason for that somewhere behind the scenes that she’s never made clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ginnyw

VIP Member
I actually don't understand her latest reel of screeching and laughing hysterically and why anybody would watch that if they 'need a giggle' because it just looks like feeding time in the lunatic asylum to me. As for the gold-tipped nails, words fail me. Do people actually do this stuff for a wedding that's not even theirs? When I went to my brother's wedding I had a nice outfit from LKB, woke up on the morning to realise I'd left my shampoo at home, husband ran out to Superdrugs and came back with a bottle of Aussie Miracle, wedding happened, reception was held at a local chippie and it was brilliant. Not a selfie in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Cariad

VIP Member
Sorry I don't understand this...maybe its just a joke? Don't get me wrong a lot annoys me about her but this seems like a non issue
Recliner seats like her father is lounging on are solely for patients use while undergoing treatment - space in most oncology units is at a premium as is seating and don’t need louts like him spreading out like he’s lord of the manor

• Heart
Hang on a minute the comment about Nicky’s sister wasn’t really that bad because I can recall lots of comments about her family not looking very pretty from a lot of us and I’m sorry but they are NOT a good looking family and it’s been said. Ps hope your daughter having some extra hugs xx

• Heart

Catsme

Chatty Member
1. People PASS OUT with level 10 pain.

2. Those pain meds must be some sort of scientific miracle that hasn’t happened yet

3. Nobody fucking sleeps like that. I look like a right dick when I’m asleep. So does everybody. The arms and neck angle give it away, even if the face doesn’t!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Expect the 'I've overdone it' post shortly....
Im awaiting the photo of her in bed, with her heated blanket, the manky cat and her port out with a caption along the lines of “ happy Sunday BOOOTIFUL HOOOMANS - we had SUCH a brilliant night last night, but i am so tired today and feeling very sore, my body hates me right now, going to have a slow day, sleeping on the sofa” bla bla bla

• Haha

caz272

Chatty Member
Thank you Tattlers for your concern and love , will let you know when her results are back 💗

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s the same old thing with her isn’t it. She “over does it” and then the next day she’s laying in bed moaning about it. She either needs to accept her body can’t cope with her antics and stop moaning about it the next day, OR she’s lying about just how bad she is. I’m not denying she probably is feeling a bit rough but come on…. I think some of it’s put on a bit.
I think a lot of it is put on and also I think its her complete inability to cope with anything. Shes got the luxury of being in a position where she can choose to lay in bed sleeping all day or laying on the sofa watching cartoons- she doesnt work, she has no kids or family to look after, she doesnt seem to do anything around the house and shes got no commitments she has to fulfill. Some in her position have no choice but to get up and get on with it but her lifestyle affords her the luxury of being able to be fully self indulgent and flake out at the first twinge or a mildly upset stomach. Shes like a child, her behaviour and mentality is that of a youngster

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Im actually baffled as to how anyone- cancer or not - could wait 8 days of not having a poo before clicking on that something wasnt right. Sorry but after 2 or 3 days at a push youd start to be concerned. She really doesn’t seem very intune with her own body or what its doing. I find it almost to the point of irresponsible the way she behaves.

ginnyw

VIP Member
In a lot of ways she reminds me of bowelbabe. I know she raised millions for research in the last few weeks of her life (and was awarded a dame hood) but she was also relentless in the Ads even as she was dying. I just find it so hard to understand why you would want to spend the last few weeks/months doing stuff like that when you could just spend every waking moment with your loved ones. Steve Blandy was interviewed this morning prior to the documentary airing on Monday showing the last few months of BB’s life. He was saying how amazing she was but threw in “she liked the attention” remark too. Bit odd I thought. I didn’t realise he was now expecting twins with his new wife.
I think that BB did like attention, sure, but she did a lot of good and her family are dignified. She was a million times more likeable than Nicky, imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Noseycosey

I honestly can’t understand her glee at moving onto hospice led care. She seems exited about it. Im sorry but shes just looked around the facility in which shes more than likely going to die in, possibly within the next few months, and shes acting like shes on a trip around DisneyWorld. It’s actually disturbing.
I agree - it’s like a child that doesn’t understand what comes next

Why is no one talking about the "She only invited me to get to Mr G " comment 😆

As if she actually posted that 🙄
Made it sound like a joke, but passive aggressive more like!

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m just not buying her story of pottering around her garden and forgetting to update her Instagram. I feel like she does things like this on purpose to drum up engagement and deliberately cause her followers to worry.
"i was pottering around in the garden, and then suddenly it was 4pm - so i decided to take a day off!" a day off from what?! we now live in a world where having a day where you don't post on IG can hardly be deemed "a day off"?! 🙄🙄

and as others have said, i don't believe it, because she wouldn't have been able to resist creating content out of "pottering around in her garden" - especially the lack of the obligatory selfie to celebrate that the big burning ball of joy was shining!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She was fucking wearing this bastard dress a few days ago- sorry but im not buying this crap that its too tight. How? She is absolutely fucking wafer thin, there’s nothing on her, she has no bloating nor any kind of belly - her stomach is actually concave! And its easy to add in an extra panel of fabric to make it a bit more roomy. Something isnt adding up im afraid. I think shes got her eye on a different dress, wants to wear it and is carrying on like this now, a few days before the wedding so she can wear the dress SHE wants. Wait for it. She will be at that wedding in some barely there spaghetti strap low cut tiny tits out entire back on show dress leaving nothing to the imagination and ensuring all eyes are on her.

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
Mmm, some genes aren’t beautiful, not all humans are photogenic, sorry should I have said this!.But never mind Nicky , make it all about you.
Are you referring to her sister? Because I think she looks great. Natural, fun, kind.

• Heart

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
far too tired to post an update on IG or reply to concerned comments and DMs from followers to reassure everyone that she is okay after that weird, cryptic story - yet enough energy to film her dad fucking around in a wheelchair because *content* #priorities 🙄🙄
Her Dad needs booted out swiftly from that hospital, pissing about on a ward full of sick people and grinning like a moron. Yes indeed as she says it’s easy to see where she gets her mania from. The lot of them need a psych ward not emergency care or wherever she’s demanded to be sent.

• Haha