NickNackLou #8 Nicky nooman unbelievable hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Ogilvy. Quick recap - NNL has just got back from a seaside break and Mr G has updated her followers to say that she is resting after some bad pain.

Reactions: 8
Well….I’m starting to think something is not right. I kind of thought she would have updated by now. How long is the longest she has been offline before?

Reactions: 3
Maybe resting tho things are going downhill sadly so may not see or hear from her as much tho I think she will make content until she is unable too.

Reactions: 1
It’s starting to worry me, honestly. Though the cynic in me wonders if that’s what she wants. This time, maybe not?

I’m guessing there’s more going on that they’re not telling us about. Hence the random post by her husband.

Reactions: 4
She's been online. For some reason I can see when she's last online via instagram. She's been online a few times through the last two days but she hasn't posted
She's followed a few people, too, and replied very excitedly when tagged in a lightening bolt tattoo comment....

I can see she’s been online too! Pretty disgusting when there are people out there that worry about her absence
IMG_2946.jpeg

Yes she has done this before many times. If she been online and liked posts then I’m sorry but she is then capable of posting herself or as she supposedly did on Monday get Alex too. It take’s literally 20 secs to just post a little update. But it’s working and people are worried which on her part is pretty tit. Before you come at me and say she owes people nothing I would like to add that she chose to put her life for the public domain and needs her 🐑 to buy her crap and donate to her GFM so you can’t have it all ways. This is her job as she keeps telling us and she loves the attention.
if Alex put a message on Monday he can do it again. Simples 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Have we considered yet that potentially her husband has nothing to do with the story and she’s written and posted it herself?

Reactions: 15
Have we considered yet that potentially her husband has nothing to do with the story and she’s written and posted it herself?
This is where I sit too.
My husband doesn’t do social media, he wouldn’t be able to acknowledge that I have loads of messages coming in, then log on to my account, find a nice little photo to post and write a caption to go with it. He just wouldn’t have a clue! Nikki’s version didn’t happen at all.

Reactions: 9
I did think this but then I read it again and realised that it was much better-written with better spelling than one of her posts!

This is where I sit too.
My husband doesn’t do social media, he wouldn’t be able to acknowledge that I have loads of messages coming in, then log on to my account, find a nice little photo to post and write a caption to go with it. He just wouldn’t have a clue! Nikki’s version didn’t happen at all.
We all know she’s a prolific liar 🤥

Reactions: 4
The cynic in me reckons she will be coming back online with an ITS capsule wardrobe and that’s why she’s gone quiet.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she is fine! She commented this on BBB birthday post just now. It’s so wild to me that she would get her partner to post what he did, knowing full well that it would cause a lot of worry only to just comment as normal on other posts etc.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's been online. For some reason I can see when she's last online via instagram. She's been online a few times through the last two days but she hasn't posted
this is honestly what makes me so skeptical when she goes silent - there have been times before when she didn't update her stories for a few days, and her followers were clearly worried, flooding the comments of previous posts questioning whether she was okay, yet she remained silent and didn't reply to any DMs etc as her followers became more concerned - yet someone noticed that she had been on IG liking other people's posts, so her silence was clearly intentional and she wasn't responding to people's messages as an engagement tactic, as purposefully worrying people boosts interactions with her posts as people leave comments and send DMs checking in with her. and then she returned with a quick update...immediately followed by an ad. 😡

it may not be the case this time,. and i am happy to be proved wrong - but given her previous behaviour, it wouldn't surprise me if she is scrolling IG on the sly, liking posts etc and keeping an eye on her engagement figures, while deliberately worrying her followers by refusing to post an update - especially after that weird story supposedly written by Mr G, she's likely delighted at the boost in engagement it caused, and is fully taking advantage of all the DMs flooding in.

What a deceitful witch. She has just hit an all time low for me. It’s DELIBERATE then just to engage and worry her followers. Disgraceful behaviour. 🤬
---
this is honestly what makes me so skeptical when she goes silent - there have been times before when she didn't update her stories for a few days, and her followers were clearly worried, flooding the comments of previous posts questioning whether she was okay, yet she remained silent and didn't reply to any DMs etc as her followers became more concerned - yet someone noticed that she had been on IG liking other people's posts, so her silence was clearly intentional and she wasn't responding to people's messages as an engagement tactic, as purposefully worrying people boosts interactions with her posts as people leave comments and send DMs checking in with her. and then she returned with a quick update...immediately followed by an ad. 😡

it may not be the case this time,. and i am happy to be proved wrong - but given her previous behaviour, it wouldn't surprise me if she is scrolling IG on the sly, liking posts etc and keeping an eye on her engagement figures, while deliberately worrying her followers by refusing to post an update - especially after that weird story supposedly written by Mr G, she's likely delighted at the boost in engagement it caused, and is fully taking advantage of all the DMs flooding in.
You will be proved wrong and by her posting on BBB which she is none of those now lol she is clearly able to engage. She’s a really horrible hooman 🥺😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.