Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
It’s actually embarrassing and disgusting behaviour. Nothing silly about it. Wonder what the disabled community would think of that Video ?!
My husband has been paralysed since a teenager, we’ve been together for 20 years, I’ve never “used” his chair, I even hate sittin on it! Only our neice n nephews “steal it” but know as soon as he needs it back they bring it back n help him (try they are 9&5) but they respect him already.
it’s not a toy for adult to play with and be silly!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Isn’t it strange that she was so poorly yesterday that they didn’t stay at her in laws very long and had to come home yet today clearly out all day on a boat trip.
Nikki picks and chooses when she wants to feel Ill, if it’s something she’s not fussed about then she has no every and feels unwell. Yet if it’s what she is really wanting to do then it doesn’t impact her at all

jayne2240

VIP Member
Have we considered yet that potentially her husband has nothing to do with the story and she’s written and posted it herself?

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I’ve just pretended to be asleep and take a selfie….I had to open the camera, switch to front-facing, hold the phone in front of me and find the right button to press…..with my eyes closed…..does she really think we’re that daft 🤔🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha

ginnyw

VIP Member
What we have to remember is how.ma y people suffer with cancer.and don't do this. And sadly your likely to come across an asswhole,not good person,who happens to have cancer,who is an instagram twat.and uses the platform horrifically pushing there vileness on others.
Intact the toxic place instgram has become attracts just these type of people.
Take away the cancer.shes just another horror.
And that's on her.
Tattle doesn't exist for people.to "troll". Lots of people are harmed and made to feel shit by those people.tattle is actually quite needed to make sure the people who aren't sucked in, and often who have been harmed and made to feel shit themselves,can have a space to be heard,keep sane,keep grounded and in reality. Not sucked into a vile toxic online culture. One that is made to tap into everyone's insecurities,to manipulate informer to sell a brand,product.
Well said. Although some of Tattle is vile. I don't count this thread as like that, because I've seen more humanity and honesty and suffering on here than I ever see on one of those greedy grabby Insta accounts. We do need this space because we're normal, questioning and fair-minded people who can't quite believe what we're seeing sometimes. I'm put in mind of a training course I did about a million years ago to be a buddy for the THT and one of the lines that stuck with me is this: 'Illness is no excuse for bad behaviour.'

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I'm kind of furious on behalf of some of you who have just posted and who actually have to use wheelchairs. She has NO consideration for anybody other than herself and her father looks just the same. And as for this morning's update - speak in a normal voice, for God's sake, stop being so affected and trying to be funny and saying 'anyhoo' every five minutes. It doesn't work.

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
Im awaiting the photo of her in bed, with her heated blanket, the manky cat and her port out with a caption along the lines of “ happy Sunday BOOOTIFUL HOOOMANS - we had SUCH a brilliant night last night, but i am so tired today and feeling very sore, my body hates me right now, going to have a slow day, sleeping on the sofa” bla bla bla
Don't forget 'two very tired beans today' followed no doubt by scenes from a supermarket and then boring photographs of a roast dinner. And I will not have a word said against that cat! Just think what he has to put up with - ghastly child-speak caption bubbles coming from his 'floofy' mouth, a woman shrieking at full volume every time a takeaway comes into the house, endless photographs when all he wants to do is sleep and Mr G poking his tongue out every five minutes. RSPCA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

jayne2240

VIP Member
I doze off a lot when I’m scrolling on my phone on tattle etc, and every single time it happens I drop my phone. Every. Single. Time. This is because when you actually fall asleep your wrists go limp so you can’t hold your phone up at any sort of angle that would get an image like the one she’s shared. Nicky you don’t need to lie, just say you’re tired and we’ll all believe you. All adults are tired. None of us are taking photos of ourselves asleep by accident. Or are you just so special and different and unique that you’re a different sort of tired to the rest of us mundane nobodies?

well if you read my apology and then about the burden we have , I’m praying to God and Jesus
Darling it’s clear your weren’t being really horrible and it’s nothing that hasn’t been said before so it’s a tad hypocritical of people to jump on you. You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone. I also think you do have shitloads going on and being a cancer patient in remission you’re probably all over the place. I can’t even imagine how hard it is to see this happening to your daughter. But perhaps Betty was right and maybe a time away from here might be good for now. Sending you love and positive thoughts xxxx

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Just saw her reel of the wedding and looks like no walking stick or wheelchair was needed. I looked at the photographers stories she tagged. Some lovely photos too, her sister and hubby look so happy and I’m sure she was glad after all the drama lately to have Nicky there. Also had a peep at Mr G insta, he was tagged as well. Not much on there, last post at Northern lights gave a little insight into him away from the gurning and tongue poking out.
To be honest I think the wedding looked lovely. Simple like her sister wanted and a lovely venue so I’m glad for all that it didn’t appear to be completely highjacked by Nicky.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
far too tired to post an update on IG or reply to concerned comments and DMs from followers to reassure everyone that she is okay after that weird, cryptic story - yet enough energy to film her dad fucking around in a wheelchair because *content* #priorities 🙄🙄

• Sad

caz272

Chatty Member
I sincerely hope you aren’t trying to make a dig about how nickis sister looks? Seriously? Have a word with yourself.
Well Betty what I said was mean and in appropriate, for that I’m sorry.I’m the lady who wrote about her daughter waiting biopsy results, and the news isn’t positive and to be honest my head is up my arse. So Nicky can tappity out of my life , cheers all you lovely tattlers 💗

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I honestly can’t understand her glee at moving onto hospice led care. She seems exited about it. Im sorry but shes just looked around the facility in which shes more than likely going to die in, possibly within the next few months, and shes acting like shes on a trip around DisneyWorld. It’s actually disturbing.
When you look at what SJ Steum and her beautiful sister Naomi are going through, actually being in hospice atm is like chalk and cheese. Hospice can and does offer amazing support, but I don’t know anyone who has so gleefully gone into one.

Catsme

Chatty Member
I have nothing meaningful to say. All I know is I’ve been reading this thread and laughing my ass off for the last five minutes 😂🤣 The comment about N’s nails looking like they had poo under them ended me. 😂😂😂 You are a bunch of fantastic, evil weirdos. I love it here.

• Haha

PokerKing18

She's really annoyed me this morning. Firstly saying she's overdone it, but now pissing around doing fake reels. Clearly, she's standing fine. Also 'doing work'. Shut up, you're doing advertising for a brand you don't even use yourself. You wouldn't know real work if you came and bit you on your boney behind!

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
it was clearly all very planned, to the point that Nicky coincidentally happened to have her phone in her hand with the camera aimed at the door at exactly the right moment! generally speaking, if someone hears an unusual rustling sound in their house, their first instinct isn't to remain where there are, grab their phone and start filming. she knew exactly what was about to walk thru that door, and it's quite clearly a lie to claim it was a surprise.

what's worse is that i don't think Alex does this because he wants to, or because her thinks it will cheer her up, and i don't think it makes Nicky smile when Alex dresses in stupid costumes or turns up to visit her in hospital wearing a matching shirt and slipper combo - it's all for content, because he is very aware that creating content for Nicky is what will make her happy - not him dressing up like a dick, but giving her something to film and share on IG, because that is her predominant focus. it's the likes and engagement and comments on her reels that boosts her mood - not Alex's behaviour makinh her smile - which he must be aware of, and must be incredibly hurtful knowing that he isn't enough, that spending time with him isn't enough - unless he's doing stuff that can be filmed and shared in IG.

that said, as much as I don't think it was the best idea for her to be discharged home, i'm relieved that she was if her husband was planning it rock up to visit her on the ward dressed in that costume! she's used to beingnon the teen cancer ward, where all the nurses are used to her antics, and the other patients are expected to simply put up with her drama, but generally speaking, nurses working on a busy ward are not going to be impressed by an idiot turning up in a lobster costume so that Nicky can dick around in her room filming reels and likely disrupting whatever they need to be doing to care for her - in exactly the same way that they wouldn't have appreciated her dad dicking around in the corridor in a wheelchair and getting in their way - while potentially upsetting other patients. yet I assume they are aware that they need to just put up with it to avoid a tantrum and Nicky throwing her toys out of the pram, before immediately calling her "team" from the teen cancer ward to demand they send some of her usual, favourite nurses to comfort and console her, and explain to the nurses on the ward she is currently on that she needs it be treated like the princess she is! 🙄🙄
I think she just belongs to that breed of people who need to be 'entertained' all the time to feel that they're living. Which is of course rubbish, because in the best relationships you can sit silently with the other person and be quiet and feel totally supported.

• Heart