Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chrissy2228

Well doesn’t her dad look a total dick???
Dear oh dear
---
Her Dad needs booted out swiftly from that hospital, pissing about on a ward full of sick people and grinning like a moron. Yes indeed as she says it’s easy to see where she gets her mania from. The lot of them need a psych ward not emergency care or wherever she’s demanded to be sent.
Couldn’t agree more …. Almost looks like taking the piss out of people who need a wheelchair

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
Why would a venue leave it until two or three days before an event to email and say they can’t do half of what you’ve asked for. Unless, of course, you only emailed them a day ago with this list of requests 🤔 Anything for the drama/content/freebies. She’s such a beggy mare.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Nicky, domperidone is a fairly standard anti emetic used for chemo induced nausea .....tbh I'd count yourself fortunate you've not needed to use it before in your 5+ years of treatment!
Nicky: "I've been prescribed a new painkiller, which is super strong and will hopefully be effective to ease my 10/10 pain levels - but different meds work for different people, so i won't be sharing the name of the drug I am taking, or sharing any details".

Nicky (a few days later) : "i have a new anti-sickness med to try! it's called domperidone! here it is! this is the box! look at it! *waves meds* I've also applied fake tan because I feel less sick! *purposefully pops her collarbone to flaunt how thin she is* 🙄 *rattles box of medication for the second time*"

make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♂️

-------
also, why is whatever professional who is visiting to help with their wills bringing Nicky a box of her favourite donughts? does this person bring donughts to all her clients when she visits them at home?! oh no, that will just be princess Nicky expecting special treatment, yet again. 🙄

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I genuinely think this is the beginning of the end now. I think shes going to be in and out of hospital with infections and issues for the next few weeks, she wont be able to handle any more chemo and I think she will end up admitted to hospital and wont come out. You can see it in her, her body is wrecked. Theres not a pick on her, shes bone thin.

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Mmm, some genes aren’t beautiful, not all humans are photogenic, sorry should I have said this!.But never mind Nicky , make it all about you.
I sincerely hope you aren’t trying to make a dig about how nickis sister looks? Seriously? Have a word with yourself.

• Heart

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
She must be brave an stoic if she went 8 days without a poo. I went 5 days after the birth of my eldest kid as I was necking back codeine for the rips and tears caused. I burst into tears with the pain. I couldn't sit down and was terrified of trying. Needed an emergency late night trip to the chemist for the biggest, strongest laxatives and suppositories I could buy.
Even then it was almost as painful as labour!
---
I really believe Nicky thinks she's going to triumph over cancer. Nothing else makes sense otherwise. Why the ads? How much money does she need now?

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
OMG I just came back from a church service where ironically the theme of the service was 'broken-ness' and saw that lobster spectacle - I mean, WTAF? Isn't it sad that they have to rely on such juvenile things to keep her spirits up? Shouldn't it be cheering enough just to see your husband without him being dressed up like a total idiot? I tell you, if my husband ever turned up in a lobster suit I'd either think that he'd become certifiable or he was angling for the quickest divorce in the SW.

• Heart

Froglife75

I can’t even imagine how difficult that must have been for you with your mum having dementia. How are you doing now?

yep I was on it for chemo/ radiotherapy !!
Thanks @Florence Nightingale♥ It’s been two years since diagnosis and I’m in remission thankfully. Then last year I had to go into surgical menopause so I could take aromatase inhibitors to keep the cancer away. that’s been so tough to deal with as I can’t take HRT and I feel like an old woman with the pain from the medication

• Heart
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me. That's all.

• Haha

MissB123

Chatty Member
Someone please explain how she’s gone from death’s door and wheelchair-needing pain levels to not even using a cane. Is it chemo? Pain meds?

• Angry

ginnyw

VIP Member
That reel showing her photo compilation for her sister is beyond belief. 'Look at me!' as she points to a picture of herself. Unbelievable. And another ad underneath of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Fat lot of use it is.....She's not even using it correctly!
just proving, yet again, that she doesn't need her cane for mobility purposes - it's just a prop to use for content on IG when she wants to emphasise how sick she is. she's walking totally normal, no balance issues or she wouldn't be able to hold her phone in the opposite hand and walk along while staring at the screen. the stick is just for effect, because she isn't using it to elan on or putting any of her weight on it - just lifting it up and down as she walks with an emphasis on ensuring it can be heard each time she whacks it on the pavement. 🙄🙄

• Angry
so she managed a party, slept in a hotel bed with no issues and is now bouncing around while enjoying a big brunch in the sunshine, complete with "happy wiggles" thus her ability to move not impacted by pain - energy levels are totally fine, no exhaustion, her pain is clearly manageable, slept well in a random bed with no support cushions etc and no mobility aids in sight....guaranteed the moment she is sharing stories from the car journey home, she will be mentioning that she is feeling tired, all in preparation for the moment she steps back though her front door with the predictable announcement that she has "overdone it", as always in a way that didn't affect a single moment of her weekend "jaunt" and the supposed exhaustion/pain/mobility issues/inability to even sit up in bed etc only hitting her once she's back home, which means she will be forced to sleep for two days solid, all ready to bounce back for her next jaunt/meal out/party/event etc. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and as for that "boujee" hotel with a sea view etc - presumably all these "jaunts" to attend family parties and stay overnight in expensive hotels are paid for via her GFM donations? the way she exploiting people - flaunting her inconsistent stories all over IG yet her followers so blinded by her "bravery" and her being such an "inspiration" that they are seemingly unable to see through her lies - is an absolute joke. i don't care if she has cancer -being unwell doesn't mean you can't be a bad person and she has absolutely no shame. 😡
I completely get that and nearly £200 for that room, which is a lot when people are struggling. I think that she is just abusing people’s kindness. It’s just begging isn't it really. Having cancer is ok then is it to ask for money to go on holidays and trips out ?! One holiday after another to so many luxurious places too but it’s ok to beg for money she has cancer. She can lie and monetise her situation because she has cancer. She can get endless freebies but never give back because she has cancer. She can pretend her symptoms are much worse to get extra help and preferential treatments because she has cancer. She can manipulate and hint endlessly for things to be done for her (gardening) done for free because she has cancer. It’s not ok and it’s absolutely disgusting 🤢 Shame on her behaviour because she doesn’t care and will continue to abuse her situation because she can and she is being encouraged and enabled. How can people say she’s the loveliest and kindest person both inside and out because from where I’m sitting I disagree !!

• Heart

~vix~83~

VIP Member
If she has the party bags ready why doesn’t she have it at home, let some of the others help out with food. Hen partys aren’t all
Willy straws etc! Do an afternoon tea at home!

Saydee

VIP Member
She's good for chemo tomorrow so she must not have needed a blood transfusion.
Regardless of my thoughts on Nicky, I do hope treatment stabilizes her disease. Hoping that she eats as much as possible and rests.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Did she say she was having two whole days off the ‘gram?
Day One: her sister’s wedding.
And what do we think for Day Two? Will it be ‘Tiered Bean Down, this bod is in recovery mode’ with a McDs breakfast and lots of pain medication. Or will it be a click of the fingers and she magically appears on a beach because Mr G surprised her by booking two extra tickets so they could tag along on her sister’s honeymoon and make that all about NNL as well? Cue the reel of when he surprised her at her sister’s wedding by getting down on one knee in the middle of the dance floor to present her with said holiday tickets, and everyone cried.
some bullshit caption about how her sister couldn't imagine a honeymoon without Nicky, and so desperately wanted her to fulfil her dream of visiting the beach that she considered not going herself, and donating her honeymoon to Nicky and Mr G - only for their family and friends to step in and fund tickets so they could join them on their honeymoon, obvs hand-packed in a box fulled with confetti and presented to Nicky who had been wheeled to the centre of the dance floor, as everyone cheered and applauded her, and told her she deserved the tickets as a reward for having "pushed her bod" and single-handedly organised the entire wedding, while coping with the drama of having to choose a whole different dress, having to get her nails done TWICE, struggling to decide which wig to wear, and putting so much effort into decorating her cane to match the wedding theme despite being totally teird out and sick and in pain, yet still managed to attend the wedding, and deserves to be awarded with a beach holiday abroad! 🙄🙄

• Haha
She's not right in the head, IMO. 'I'm in a really dark place - but I can't stop laughing at myself!' accompanied by all the usual silly hand gestures, the affected facial expressions etc.
I’ve had cancer and to be fair at times I did find it ridiculous what I was going through and often laughed rather than cried HOWEVER I didn’t film it for the world to see. I think that’s the strange bit, and the laughter feels so… forced.

• Heart