Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caz272

Chatty Member
So Lizzie England is offering free deliveries on her gift site , just put in three lightening bolts, and she’s donating 20%of all sales .It never ends .By the way my daughters biopsy results are back.Surgery and radiotherapy needed.In attempting to stay strong.Love you lot x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

caz272

Chatty Member
Off a bit of a tangent , my daughter who has 2 young daughters is awaiting biopsy results from a mammogram .I’m beside myself with worry, but as most parents we keep our fears to ourselves, love to all my tattlers 💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I think wards should be dedicated to and named after people who have donated or raised funds to support them. Not just a popularity contest.
I don’t think any hospital ward should be named after a patient. Maybe a bench outside donated by the family but having to explain to a teenager ‘yeah, this ward is named after Nicky who died from the same disease we are trying to cure you of’, well that seems a little cruel and unnecessary. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Im sorry but what goes through their minds? That dickhead was going to turn up to a HOSPITAL where his wife is dying dressed like that? Have some fucking respect and behave like an adult, for one second, please, this isn’t funny or entertaining or WACKY - its just plain weird, juvenile, performative bullshit that is for the benefit of social media and nothing else. Ridiculous and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

heytherebaby

Chatty Member
Plot twist; they put her in that room because she is annoying as shit and they dislike her disturbing the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cariad

VIP Member
When my brother was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer, and after he'd finished chemotherapy he and his daughter got matching sound wave tattoos of their "voices " ....he got a tattoo of his daughter's distinctive laugh and she got a similar tattoo of him playing a mouth organ ( he was a blues musician) ....sadly he died 18 months later but she has that memory of her dad forever
this seems like a much more personal thing rather than a generic lightning bolt which every Tom dick and Harry seems to have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I honestly can’t understand her glee at moving onto hospice led care. She seems exited about it. Im sorry but shes just looked around the facility in which shes more than likely going to die in, possibly within the next few months, and shes acting like shes on a trip around DisneyWorld. It’s actually disturbing.

Reactions: 24

ginnyw

VIP Member
'You know me. Anything to help raise awareness.' Yes...of herself! Also where did this irritating 'tattas' thing come from? Why can't she just say 'breasts' like a normal person? In this house, checking your tattas means making sure your jacket potatoes are ready to come out of the oven!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MissB123

Chatty Member
Thank you for bringing awareness to this important point. I’ll be honest, this didn’t even cross my mind until you mentioned it. Turning a wheelchair into a “toy” for the shits and giggles, and then blasting the footage to 200,000 people—the same people she wants to create “accessible clothing” for is ableist and ignorant AF.
I was born with cerebral palsy and use a wheelchair or a cane. Seeing her father use a wheelchair as a comedy prop is hurtful and disrespectful. I hope someone pointed it out to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

ginnyw

VIP Member
It's hard enough living with a bloke in normal clothing let alone one dressed as a giant crustacean.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not been on here for ages (hello :) Just jumped on to say I bloody knew she'd say that something had gone wrong with the hen night plans. Anyone else dubious about this? On the beg now for someone to jump in and offer something better. Same with EVERY HOLIDAY she ever takes. I've never known someone so "unlucky" with plans being cancelled and something miraculously better and more expensive coming along after a woe-is-me post. It's so beggy and grabby and OBVIOUS.
---
... also. It's HUMANS. Not hoomans. Just grow TF up and stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"Mr G on candid camera again!" 🙄🙄

there is absolutely no way Nicky is asleep in that photo, and nothing anyone can say will convince me otherwise. very much posed and staged for content.

Screenshot_20230423_183355.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

melfish

VIP Member
As an introvert, I hate that being loud and zany is conflated with having a personality. Ugh. I really dislike being around people like that. They rarely have anything of substance to say. It's all surface

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh but look she’s got the bloody walking stick out now standing in the sea….. 😏 watch when she walks with the stick - none of of weight is being put on it, she’s literally walking normally and then putting the stick down after each step. I don’t believe she has any requirement at all for a walking stick

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

caz272

Chatty Member
So very sorry to hear it’s cancer absolutely devastating news for you all. Just take one day at a time and talk on here if you need too ?! Xxx
thank you, the only way forward is to be strong, even when you are falling apart inside.Love to all my tattlers 💗💗

• Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
the lightening bolt tattoo thing is really irritating. it's reached the point she is now sharing screenshots of her tagged posts to show all the people who have been inspired by HER to joint #teamlighteningbolt and tagged her in their photos, with a caption about how much it cheers her up when all her fans and supporters get matching tattoos - knowing damn well it will encourage more of her followers to go get one, to help boost her mood while she's in hospital, not realising that it's all for engagement. she even has a highlight dedicated to all the stories where she has shared other people she has "inspired" to join her ever-growing "club". 🙄🙄
I've got a treble clef tattoed on my arse, everybody, so I want you to all go out and get one too.

• Haha

Saydee

VIP Member
Nikkis posted. She's been constipated.
She's missed you all so much that shes left a 10% code for you in her bio.

• Sick
  • Haha