Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
She's been online. For some reason I can see when she's last online via instagram. She's been online a few times through the last two days but she hasn't posted
She's followed a few people, too, and replied very excitedly when tagged in a lightening bolt tattoo comment....

Reactions: 3

LifeisaWhinge

And somehow managing to mention NNL’s bloody lightning bolts. Someone’s on a brown nosing expedition, using NNL’s ‘team lightning bolt’ hash tag too (when NNL didn’t even follow Danni). Disgusting.

Stairlift 😬
If it is what a fucking disgrace her house is big enough to have a hospital bed downstairs. So many people do not have the opportunities she gets it’s appalling. They should tell her to make do. What an awful person Nicky is.
---
My daughter is a community OT and has lots of cancer patients on her caseload. She often says stairlifts are the most common asked for assistance item but are not funded and so a physio referral or visit will ensure patients learn to navigate stairs safely. If that is not possible it is then a hospital bed downstairs which is the next step. Perhaps where Nicky lives the funding is different, we are in the Midlands, but she is nowhere near needing a stairlift anyway.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 👏🏻

katesbess

VIP Member
I saw that article. It’s very disturbing. I fully accept that death comes with a denial period, and that’s perfectly normal, but refusing to talk about it or accept it rationally is sad and very immature. Idk if Alex grieves privately or behind the scenes, but soon he’s going to be living in that big house alone, probably with no idea what to do with himself, seeing Nicky in everything he looks at. That isn’t something I’d want to happen unawares. If I were him, I’d be preparing myself as much as possible. Maybe have a therapist set up and a life plan for daily coping. Grief is looks much easier when you’re seeing it in the distant future. This isn’t distant at all.
Maybe that's why he isn't on sm.because actually he very much gets it,and so can't deal with how she conducts the lies online. But would still do anything for her.so what he doesn't see he doesn't have to confront.
I think he's got a great support network and talks to them I read him post before.
Notice how often he's never around in her talking posts.when he is she often captions the post instead.
Maybe he's more aware in a normal way. Just kind of riding the wave.keeping things going until it can't. That way he's still got stuff on the other side.
I bet he'd be shocked if he saw what she's doing. But clearly afores her do won't rock that boat.

But even in that donut scene today we got to see more of a interaction and voicing of words.not the cushy cushy as per the norm

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
She’ll be back in tomorrow, I expect. It’s probably planned, but she’ll make it into a drama (with an ad, of course)

oh, ffs. 🙄🙄

Nicky doesn't care about raising money for. breast cancer, because if she was, she has a huge stash of money she could donate. she's thrilled about this event simply because it means even more people will be "inspired" by her to get a lightening bolt tattoo, which will always remind them of her and leave a permanent legacy inked into their skin. and why is it a tattoo trend attributed solely to Nicky? pretty sure that there were three of them who got matching lightening bolt tattoos as sufferers of breast cancer after that charity anniversary event, yet Nicky is happy to whack a hashtag on it and take full credit - not thta using. mention the fact that it's a design she stole from someone else. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2126508
Saw this post and thought I’d have a look as they are not far from me and I’ve been thinking of getting something but oh my gawd some of the ‘artwork’ is shocking. Erm…no thanks

Reactions: 2

katesbess

VIP Member
Again you’re making this about you !! It’s not personal and it’s not horrific, truth is she’s not an attractive woman and it’s been spoken about before in fact about the whole family.
Nope jot making it about me. But this whole site is about how this stuff feels to us,kind of the whole point of it and OUR views... of course its to do with me.
And again I haven't said I don't think she attractive. And I don't think it was an OK thing to say. Just like "i" write about what I think of Nicky behaviour.

katesbess

VIP Member
It’s just the meds making her blocked up. You have to take Laxido or similar which she is fully aware of and that’s what she was given when she had rads before but she made a big fuss about the taste of it. When your on shit loads (excuse the pun) of opioids etc they talk you through the constipation problems you may get. She needs to take better care of herself and stop with the mini breaks. She’s an adult she’s not stupid she has a beautiful home and should appreciate what she has got and stop and smell the roses. If she doesn’t slow down and listen to her body she will just cut short what little time she has left. Shame her sister’s wedding isn’t a priority for her 🤷🏼‍♀️
haha yes your given the biggest bottle of laxitives. and can need scheduled enemas. not usually through a&e though.i dont no why she was directed there. did she leave it too long? you would no about this side effect and get help quicker. she so often says she is aware of every twitch in her body and every single thing going on.no way would she not be on this by day fucking 2.so whweres the lie?
and its not something to be all scared about either.its so common and so talked about to try and make people more comfortablr with the toilet side effects.
sometimes some massaging techniques are given,how to lie down so the tummy is in better postion at night. little rocking movements etc.

ginnyw

VIP Member
yeah, there is a difference between an eating disorder and having a disordered relationship with food and eating. Nicky clearly has issues with body image etc, and is absolutely delighted that she has lost weight, even if it is as the result of being seriously unwell, and it's an intentional choice to undernourish her body and deprive it of the energy/strength it desperately needs - even if she is truly feeling nauseous, eating a bowl of fruit is hardly the solution - and she clearly takes any possible opportunity to flaunt am the weight loss she is so proud of, and especially with that mention of being self-conscious about her non-visible "hip dips", she is obvs impacted by societal beauty ideals and pressures to look a certain way, but struggling with your weight/appearance and having disordered eating patterns doesn't mean she has an eating disorder.
She stuffs in a lot of doughnuts and sweet stuff. Probably a good job as she'd disappear down a crack otherwise!

katesbess

VIP Member
i thought that was what happened? wasn't she struggling to have a baby and having fertility treatment, which then lead to the discovery that she was suffering from breast cancer? that's the story I've always heard her tell. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for Mr G - so they would usually go out for a "celebratory" meal, but as they can't, he knew that what she would most appreciate is him rocking up to the hospital wearing a shirt and matching slippers, so she could take photos of him posing gormlessly and awkwardly sticking his tongue out, because nothing makes her happier than creating content - not even spending time with him! 🙄🙄
yup. so yet another attempt to tyr and bring the most horrific time to herself. to make people believe she was trying for children! children people and instead found cancer hhhhhh!!!!!!! dun dun dun she is the sickest of the sick

• Angry