Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
I'm aware of what chemo is and how it affects the body.
Nicky did some yoga in the garden, went to a hotel and stayed overnight, went to a beach hut for breakfast.
You specifically said, its like being given a new liver and going out the same night?
Nicky is having palliative chemo, she isnt going to get better, things will only get worse. I don't blame her for going out at all, it wont be long until she is unable to go out.
I get the grabby freebie stuff, the ads, the posing and playing on sympathy, but I don't get the whole exhausting herself on purpose. The majority of her time is spent indoors in her pyjamas.
Nicky has exhausted all her treatment options, at this stage she isn't going to have strength.
She's done way more than that sorry. And she isn't going to get better.but at this point you have to take responsibility and choose what you can or should be doing to give your body the best chance at the chemo working at all. Because this chemo has given her years of life up to now. But she won't give it a chance if she doesn't let her body be at the best it can be.if she wants to go donit all fine. But that WILL be at the expense of time left if her body then can't be strong enough for that life extending chemo to either have or work effectively.
---
i mean, she also went to a party with loads of people, and spent time on a jaunt around whatever town she was in, going in amusement arcades etc - and that was only the last few days - she is constantly on trips and attending events etc. i certainly wouldn't say she spends the majority of her time at home or resting in pyjamas - she has done far more in the last few months in terms of trips and hotel stays and events and meals out than I have in the past year! and sure, it's totally her choice - but equally, it's the feigned surprise and confusion when she's tired or feeling nauseous/generally unwell or when her blood results aren't great, claiming she has no idea why she feels that way. ofc she's going to feel rough when she isn't eating a decent amount and is pushing her body in terms of energy reserves etc when it needs to rest - or, if she doesn't want to rest, and would rather spend her time doing stuff, there is no need for the repeated reaction of surprise when she is then tired and in pain as a result - or the repeated *realisation* that she has overdone it/pushed her body too much - as though she doesn't have that realisation every few days!

if she's choosing to prioritise spending time with friends and spending her time on day trips/weekend breaks etc, that's entirely her decision - but just be honest about it, rather than all the "i don't know what's wrong!" and using mobility aids as photo props and sharing her symptoms as though she is able to turn them on and off in terms of levels of pain/exhaustion so they don’t inconvenience her and only affect her when she's home and doesn't have any other content. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You always word it so much better than me.xx

Reactions: 1

Ginoclock

I can see she’s been online too! Pretty disgusting when there are people out there that worry about her absence
IMG_2946.jpeg

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
If anybody wants to follow somebody who is dealing with major illness with total grace, dignity and positivity (AND NO ADS) then I'd recommend LeanneFlynne12. She's beautiful, inside and out.
I've just looked her up . Is it a private account with just over a hundred followers ?

YouAreHiding

Maybe resting tho things are going downhill sadly so may not see or hear from her as much tho I think she will make content until she is unable too.

Catsme

Chatty Member
It’s starting to worry me, honestly. Though the cynic in me wonders if that’s what she wants. This time, maybe not?

She forgot herself for a minute there eh.
---

Do u want to create a new one.ive no idea how. I'm seeing the message to create a new one at the bottom. No pressure. If not can someone else volunteer? Sorry I would piss it right up 😄 I'd end up sending it to nicky 😬🙈
Absolutely no idea how too or even if I’m allowed?

• Haha

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Are there any other bridesmaids, does anyone know/remember? Just wondering, if there are others, whether they’re all wearing matching dresses. Except now of course NNL won’t be matching. She’ll be standing out. Gosh, what a surprise.
Think it's just her NNL

Cady1954

VIP Member
She can fuck off. It's clear she's been caught out.and all the more sinister her deleting it to cover it up. Now her doing boat trips.activities.driving.outings.visits. no fucking way with the level of pain or the levels her blood count were would you do any of this. I'm just done with her. It's really fucking unjustifiable.a and actually lying and this pretence just shows a level of pathetic,unhappy,bittered soul. And I feel really sorry for anyone who has to put up with her.
Maybe Mr g wasn't happy with the ic cream story. Like be as you are on your stories luv, but fuck off including me in your fuckery.i stayed at home to get away from you.
So why do you think she deleted the bbq stories? I'm confused.

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
So she walked into hospital with her stick, clearly NOT needing it which is so obvious, but sad she is such an attention seeking prolific liar who thinks it makes people feel sorry for her. She also had her wig on ??? But here she is sitting in the chair wig off hat on and stripping off her hoodie instead of just unzipping it to access said port. Why does she do this. I don’t understand her does she think her 🐑 are stupid and not see she’s faking the mobility issues because in Tesco she was fine and also her pale picture in her car yesterday was filtered because in another shot she looked different. Her and Rich have a mental illness called Factitious Disorder. I feel sorry that their lives are so empty and lonely that they have to invent making the symptoms of their illness much worse to engage online people 🤷🏼‍♀️ and gain sympathy.
You’re right

I find it very sad that Nick takes for granted a lot of life. Like others have said, she is only happy when on holiday or out at a big day out/event. The more money that it cost the better.

I don’t think she enjoys the simple things in life because she doesn’t think they are the quality things. As time slips away I hope she doesn’t regret not slowing down sooner and just enjoying the mundane because she paused and delayed so much treatment to get on a plane when she could have just enjoyed more life with her family at home, doing normal things.
---
living nick.but you,I think perhaps need to live in rest,for a while to let your body take everything it needs into fighting.you seek to do the bits In between that are the things that is making your bod actually to weak the to do the other and fight the illness. These are the things destroying you.im sorry when someone has a broken leg they don't think oh fuck it I still want to do my marathon.they rest for however long it takes for the bones to fuse. She does more than most! And so it's her actions that are tiring her body in order for there to be nothing left to fight.
---
It's like someone being given a new liver than drinking that night.
I thought it was to do with her mixing with people and therefore catching colds and bugs. I’m not sure though, I’ve not checked in with Nikki for a while tbh so I’m not up to date.

Cady1954

VIP Member
No no.i meant lied that they found lump during the ivf process not that they Had ivf. Because when on that reel and in the newspaper it States she was just feeling,as per her breasts in the shower.
Yes it was during the ivf process she found the lump. A nurse put it down to added hormones but Nicky decided to get it checked out. I think she found out the same day that she wasn't pregnant and had terminal cancer. Very sad.