Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Over £80 for that cozzy. Fuck off. Too poorly but can suddenly change.edit.add.shoot swimwear.ok.ok.liar

Reactions: 3

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
....aaand there it is! predictable as ever! 🙄🤣

View attachment 2139115
Not that ‘tired’ then. If I was tired after a night out I’d much rather stay at home then go out for lunch. Surely the wonderful Mr G would have predicted that Nicky would be tired and made lunch for them at home.
---
Not that ‘tired’ then. If I was tired after a night out I’d much rather stay at home then go out for lunch. Surely the wonderful Mr G would have predicted that Nicky would be tired and made lunch for them at home.
I meant ‘than go out’ 🙈

Last edited:

katesbess

VIP Member
She will ha e 💯 been hinting to the nurses " look at the movements. Look at what everyone is doing!"
And oh god the clothing is coming.ugh. spoilt bint.
She doesn't want a legacy for good. She wants people to just have herself shoved in their faces forever. To be centre stage forever

• Heart

Olgivy

VIP Member
Well….I’m starting to think something is not right. I kind of thought she would have updated by now. How long is the longest she has been offline before?

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
I Googled ‘munchausen and cancer’ after what’s been said above. I didn’t go into it too much as most of the pages on Munchausens just talk about how people completely invent their illnesses, and we know Nicky hasn’t. But I thought this was interesting. Not Munchausens, but it certainly seems to fit NNL

Attachments

So much for knowing you’re normal because she clearly didn’t and doesn’t, otherwise she’d know to try and eat little and often to get some calories in to give her strength !! But being skinny is more her bag even more so since loosing weight. Also why is her port being removed?

OH.FFS

VIP Member
oh my goodness - so sorry to hear all this, FFS. There seem to be a few of us on here with bad post-Covid symptoms. I find the lack of focus and inability to concentrate pretty distressing, particularly as I used to have a highly creative job and be able to devise and create quite easily. Not any more!
Sending you lots of love @ginnyw and you too @melfish x

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Nikki's ward has clearly been wonderful to her and - from everything she's written- has clearly had a massively positive impact on her cancer journey. Has it never occurred to her to raise money for her ward?? That could be her purpose!! Something meaningful to have done with her platform. Instead, all I can see that she's done is show off... and more recently copy an independent patient-lead accessible clothing small business (she previously posted about) with a big fast fashion retailer. Nice legacy Nik. 👍
especially when she has over £33.5k of donations stashed away in her GFM, despite pretty much everything she needs being gifted to her for free! she could make such a huge difference if she donated money to either the ward where the staff have comforted and supported her, and pandered to her every whim, requests they perform in her IG reels etc, or by donating it to charity. yet instead of doing something truly meaningful and memorable, she is clinging onto the money, with the false hope of booking yet another beach holiday - which would be entirely irresponsible - and focusing on leaving behind a "legacy" of unoriginal fast fashion - likely with a thunderbolt design that she was "inspired" to copy as a symbol of strength - and an army of people rushing out to get matching tattoos as. a symbol of their support, neither of which will be particularly memorable "achievements". and guaranteed even more of her followers will now be rushing out to get a thunderbolt tattooed behind their ear, since she shared that was where she almost had hers tattooed. 🙄

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
When we had the discussion the other day I was going to mention this.
I don't believe Nicky resting will make the slightest bit of difference to her Neutropenia. Her body is struggling due to the recent radiation which has caused damage.
I see Nicky has now metioned it herself and is being treated for it. Hopefully Nicky will then be able to restart chemo.
More likely she just wanted to strip down though and show her body off
any opportunity to flaunt her weight loss, of which is quite obviously incredibly proud! it seems far more important to her to be skinny than it does to nourish her body as well as she possibly can to ensure it is as strong as possible for chemo and to give it the energy it needs to keep fighting. 🤷🏻‍♂️

katesbess

VIP Member
No offence but why is Nicky going out causing her not to be able to have her treatment? I understand that people have issues with Nicky, but the bottom line is Nicky has stage 4 cancer which is affecting her bloods.
Going out doesn't cause patients to become neutropenic
Because she is pushing her body too much.its too weak to be able to fight or continue on an even keel.chemo really takes it out on the body.you need every ounce of yourself to keep going.to be as strong as possible. By her continuing to push this by going out,mixing,jau ting around she isn't giving her body chance to heal,rest or be as strong as it needs to be. She is exhausting herself so her body just isn't reacting or working in the way it could or should.its simply flagging away because its just doesn't have the strength.

katesbess

VIP Member
So she didn't find out she had cancer when they were trying for a baby and went ivf? because this is a sub story I'm sure she often pedals out before.
Fuck off with the curtains.literally seen you moving around.
This woman needs to stop crying wolf,lying,and attention seeking.shes sick yes very f sick.
She is who she is.a fucking manipulative instagrammer.
Happens yo have cancer.
Worse uses it fie her manipulation
But no better than any of the other instagram twats that does the same shitty,harmful sell,brand,woe is me,selfish,narc behaviour.
There are a few out there right now.and it's disgusting. And they shouldn't be allowed to hold a platform
These people do "this job" because of the vile type of people hey are.
Some are worse like Nick because they are attention seeking in a whole different way. More sinister lie lie lie way.
---
So she didn't find out she had cancer when they were trying for a baby and went ivf? because this is a sub story I'm sure she often pedals out before.
Fuck off with the curtains.literally seen you moving around.
This woman needs to stop crying wolf,lying,and attention seeking.shes sick yes very f sick.
She is who she is.a fucking manipulative instagrammer.
Happens yo have cancer.
Worse uses it fie her manipulation
But no better than any of the other instagram twats that does the same shitty,harmful sell,brand,woe is me,selfish,narc behaviour.
There are a few out there right now.and it's disgusting. And they shouldn't be allowed to hold a platform
These people do "this job" because of the vile type of people hey are.
Some are worse like Nick because they are attention seeking in a whole different way. More sinister lie lie lie way.
In real life we'd actively tell people to get away from people like her. We'd tell our friends or family they're toxic and need them out of their lives.

katesbess

VIP Member
What's everyone going to do with their two whole free no-Nicky days? I plan to get a life! (Or try).
Take a deep breath and release the tension of waiting for her constant nobiness
---
Take a deep breath and release the tension of waiting for her constant nobiness
Oh and wait for my anger to re appear if she shows all the recordings which her sister clearly didn't want her to.

yup any chance she get to put focus on her weight loss she does.
even that cancer vid about it "being due to illness and dont think all weight loss is good" screeeeeeamed look at my weight loss, notice how small ive become.
and yes all people can struggle with weight or body image. but you really need to check your thin privalage if you even going to start mentioning it.
and all these thin instagramer using it for influence need to go research where body positivity started. it was a thin for fat black woman.and was always a space for fat woman, not to push being unhealthy or any of that crap the media like to say it is.but to say you cna and are beautoful at all sizes and you dont have to shrink yourself,you dont owe anyone a size or even to be healthy to be worthy.
and yes you can big up people.try and help people feel better about the quirks they see but dont steal a whole movemet for faulcehoods.and dont even start to piss people off pretending your body image problems can be anywhere near the stigma fat folk have.
When did thin privilege become a thing? Or even having to check your thin privilege to discuss your body issues?

Mammalou

oh, ffs. 🙄🙄

Nicky doesn't care about raising money for. breast cancer, because if she was, she has a huge stash of money she could donate. she's thrilled about this event simply because it means even more people will be "inspired" by her to get a lightening bolt tattoo, which will always remind them of her and leave a permanent legacy inked into their skin. and why is it a tattoo trend attributed solely to Nicky? pretty sure that there were three of them who got matching lightening bolt tattoos as sufferers of breast cancer after that charity anniversary event, yet Nicky is happy to whack a hashtag on it and take full credit - not thta using. mention the fact that it's a design she stole from someone else. 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2126508
I’m sure Lizzi England as had her lightning tattoo for a while. She also wears and sells lightning necklaces. So it’s not a Nikki thing.

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Off a bit of a tangent , my daughter who has 2 young daughters is awaiting biopsy results from a mammogram .I’m beside myself with worry, but as most parents we keep our fears to ourselves, love to all my tattlers 
Lots of love to you Mummy and praying for a good result ❤

• Heart