Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
She's really annoyed me this morning. Firstly saying she's overdone it, but now pissing around doing fake reels. Clearly, she's standing fine. Also 'doing work'. Shut up, you're doing advertising for a brand you don't even use yourself. You wouldn't know real work if you came and bit you on your boney behind!
Agree 100%. She has no idea what real work is.

Reactions: 2
That's up to you.i haven't.and am allowed to think it was a horrific thing to say about someone especially on their hen day.i can't imagine if NIcky made a post commenting this we would think it was ok.
Again you’re making this about you !! It’s not personal and it’s not horrific, truth is she’s not an attractive woman and it’s been spoken about before in fact about the whole family.

Catsme

Chatty Member
I genuinely think this is the beginning of the end now. I think shes going to be in and out of hospital with infections and issues for the next few weeks, she wont be able to handle any more chemo and I think she will end up admitted to hospital and wont come out. You can see it in her, her body is wrecked. Theres not a pick on her, shes bone thin.
Thought the exact same thing, Betty . It’s surprising her oncologist has even suggested chemo, though I wonder if it’s more of an emotional consolation than anything. Something to keep her going. There’s no way she’s as happy/buoyant as she claims to be. This fluffy attitude makes no sense whatsoever.

katesbess

VIP Member
I know this is probably really petty, the placement of her tv in the lounge really pisses me off. For someone that loves the big ball of joy she’s blocking it. 🙈 Mount the tv or put it in the corner. I doubt she’ll be travelling abroad now, she can barely walk without aid, logistically it’ll be a nightmare and the risks outweigh it now with how frail she is.
but who knows whats true with her?

Cady1954

VIP Member
I wish I new this hospital.id be asking them so.e serious questions on their treatment for different patients.and how they think it is ever ok if Nickys portrayal is correct. If it is, its not on and will hugely change experience and even change outcomes of treatment if someone is being treated so differently 🤷
---

Certainly not what we experienced
Why not email them? I think some people on here have. Surely they have to be trasparente about the care they offer?

Amythomo

Mr G looking painfully awkward, as Nicky claims that he asked if they could "cheers our bacon butties" - because obvs it wasn’t yet another of her demands, to film stroy for content. if it had been his idea, he would be smiling and not looking so painfully awkward, with the entire situation so obviously contrived. even the way he looks at her out of the side of his eye, he is clearly looking for a "go!" signal to ensure she doesn't mess up! 🙄🙄
I think its pathetic that she calls him "Mr G" and can't work out whether he genuinely likes to be called that? He looks nothing like Ryan gosling and now everytime I see him all I see if Alex with his tongue out. They are both gross 🤢🤮
---
And did anyone catch the wheelchair in the back of the car???? Yet here she is, swanning around B&Q AND driving? Make it make sense
It's not illegal. Plenty of people in wheelchairs can and are allowed to drive. The DVLA rules are very outdated but that's another thread

i get that people have different senses of humour and find different things funny - and tbh, if my partner randomly wandered into the room dressed as a lobster, i would likely find it funny, purely because it would be such an odd situation - and i can certainly see that it would appeal to children. Nicky seems incredibly childish, so maybe she genuinely did find it funny - but it seemed far meow as though it was all pre-planned and staged for content, whether Nicky knew it was going to happen or not, I think Mr G is well aware that the things ghat make Nicky happy as providing her with content she can share on IG, as it's the attention and comments and likes on her reels that really boosts her mood. same with Mr G turning up at the hospital to visit wearing a shirt matched with his slippers - i don't doubt that it cheered Nicky up, but more because it was an opportunity to take photos for her stories than because she truly finds it funny, in the way she claims.

realistically though, whatever the real reason it cheers her up - whether because it creates content or she genuinely finds it entertaining - it doesn't bother me if it happens into their own home. the idea that he wsd planning to turn up to visit her in hospital in a lobster costume would have been an entirely different matter and I would have seen it as crass and inappropriate, on a ward of sick people and busy nurses etc - in exa the same way Nicky's reels filmed in her usual cancer ward are highly inapp, when she dresses up in stupid costumes and ropes the nurses in to dance in her reels, or ot hold the camera while she dicks around in a wheelchair and sparkly cape. tbh, i think both Nicky and Alex are far too used to her being on the teen ward, where all the staff cater to her dramatic and childish behaviour, where Alex dressing up as a lobster likely wouldn't faze them, become what Nicky wants, Nicky gets - regardless onf the impact on any of he other patients. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She only has a private room never seen her on a ward.

Reactions: 1

melfish

VIP Member
that may be the case, but it doesn't mean her behaviour doesn't impact other patients or disrupt the ward! when her dad was dicking around in that wheelchair, he didn't stay in her room - he was in the corridor, and potentially getting in the way of the nurses, while potentially upsetting other patients - and given the way she has filmed eels of herself in the hospital corridors, whether walking with her drip stand, or during her "escapes" to costa, or being wheeled around wearing that sequined cape, it wouldn't surprise me if she was planning to film a reel of Alex in his lobster costume - and even if he was genuinely planning to surprise her, she would have immediately grabbed her phone to create content, which likely wouldn't have only remained in her room - or certainly would have involved her asking nurses to film her reaction etc. having her own room doesn't mean her antics don't impact other patients - and certainly not the staff trying to do their job! 🤷🏻‍♂️
What's costa?

Catsme

Chatty Member
When she tags Tesco (it looks to be like a Kohl’s store here in the states) does she get any sort of payment? Not sure which links earn her money or if it’s engagement.
Tesco is the UK’s biggest supermarket chain, sort of like Walmart (the second biggest UK supermarket is Asda, which is actually a Walmart-owned corporation). I would say that companies more similar to Kohl’s would be M&S, House of Fraser, and John Lewis, which aren’t really as supermarket-y as Tesco or Asda, even though they do have food halls in some stores! :)