Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
The bit with Carlo with the Tuscan friends was 100% a Tattle press conference, a knee-jerk after much was made here about grieving Carlo being on his own while she went to England again.

That western saloon style three piece suite is a new level of ugly. Why do they need so much seating? Painting or reupholstering it won't help, I recommend petrol and a match. The house doesn't look eclectic, it looks like a charity shop warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Turaj

VIP Member
Saw that IG post and am very sorry for Carlo. I hope he was able to get back before he died. I do think this will impact this Tuscany project with his mother now there alone...sure there are other family but Carlo will want to be there for her. This move was not the right one for them...just my opinion. Nicki seems so cold in the video...not a peep about what a good or kind man the father was. I think Carlo will spend most of his time in Positano and Nicki in Tuscany.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Had to chuckle when she pulled out the contents of that picnic at a swimming hole. I wondered to myself why on earth she would buy sushi and let it rot in the heat while they are very busy filming other people in their cossies without their permission. And sure enough they ended up with a tummy bug for two days. Wonder how that happened. 🤔 The only lemons in a boat are those two muppets. 🍋🍋

• Haha
  • Sick

CocktailGirl

Sorry Tuscany, but compared to the Amalfi coast, I am bored with you already. I've had to sign up to Nicki's friend Elizabeth on insta to get my fix of Positano etc. - especially the sights and sounds of that beautiful sea.

Nicki has said they initially plan to spend a couple of months at a time in each place. If she thinks the steps are difficult now, just wait until her legs have had several week's rest from them. Her thighs will be screaming. Something else for her to moan about :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
It's really sad for Carlo and his blood family.
His wife however hadn't seen her FIL for a while because recently, while he was ill, she allowed her husband to go back to Positano alone because, rather like a child with a new toy, she didn't want to leave the Tuscany house. Selfish. Feel any remorse that she didn't take the opportunity to to see him while she could? Of course not. I bet she's fuming that she's had to stop playing move the furniture and support her husband instead.

I find it irritating that she does a piece to camera about how some things need to be kept private, launches into this diatribe about how she doesn't really want to address it. She could have simply put a message up saying his father had passed away. She explains it like we're all stupid and can't understand the gravity of the situation when really she's just projecting.

• Heart

CocktailGirl

She's an irresponsible dog owner, letting them run amok, chasing wildlife. She only cares that the dogs, eventually, returned. :mad:
I am beyond furious with her. On insta today she posted that Indy had chased and actually caught a deer, so now the poor dog has a very loud bell round its neck so the wildlife can hear her coming and so that Nicki can find Indy when she runs off. I know that there is conflicting advice about whether or not bells on cats and dogs are harmful to their sensitive hearing, but personally I think the bell she is using for Indy is terrible. Either train the dog to stay nearby or keep it under control on a lead.

indy.png

• Wow
  • Angry

Sabbie

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet, but she has never bothered to check on this poor man since? What the hell? I am shocked Carlo hasn’t bothered either.

Nicki has openly made fun of her dad who is intelligent and engaging, so I am not surprised she does not give a flying fig about another elder. I bet she has a few choice observations about Carlo’s family too.

She strikes me as a very bitter and resentful person. Hence the ugly entitlement that seems to rear its ugly head in almost every blog these days. I used to like Carlo and feel a bit sorry for him, but since he gave up his day job he’s turning into an arrogant arsehole too.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I think the vice-like contraption is to hold a ham. So, yes very Flintstones, like when Fred goes to a drive-in diner and the waitress hooks brontosaurus ribs to the car.

• Haha
I am beyond furious with her. On insta today she posted that Indy had chased and actually caught a deer, so now the poor dog has a very loud bell round its neck so the wildlife can hear her coming and so that Nicki can find Indy when she runs off. I know that there is conflicting advice about whether or not bells on cats and dogs are harmful to their sensitive hearing, but personally I think the bell she is using for Indy is terrible. Either train the dog to stay nearby or keep it under control on a lead.

View attachment 2797987
Another case of 'I deliberately chose to move into an unfenced property, full of wildlife, with an untrained young dog' - but somehow there's absolutely no blame for her here. I'm tired of YouTubers thinking they are above the consequences of their own actions.

• Angry
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I watched the latest edition today and confirmed to myself that my original attraction to this channel is gone. I enjoyed on Sunday..lunch or late breakfast time I could escape to Positano and watched their seemingly interesting lifestyle in such a beautiful spot. Both were employed and little grifting was obvious. Not a lot of money talk. Now that has changed. It is no longer an escape but rather just a bunch of self imposed problems and work in a spot much less glamorous and when watching I could not believe how many ads come up...they can control that. If I want to see someone renovate old homes I can go right down the block in US. Nope PD which needs a new name is just too different now. Sad. I used to really enjoy it. You know when you look for a TL thread on a creator you are done with them.

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I think she has a deeply ingrained need to be 'unique' - and utterly resents tourists turning up and enjoying the same place she does. She's real snob at heart and doesn't want to be seen enjoying anything popular.
I think she dislikes the tourists so much because the prices in the town she lives are so high because of them , every coffee she buys , every plate of pasta she will be moaning about the inflated cost together with the parking problems and congestion forgetting that the tourists basically give her friends income and their way of life .
Did the MUA appointments dry up ? She probably was arrogant with wedding planners and her makeup kit always looked old fashioned and she dumped it after every appointment at the welding garage at the top of the hill , nice 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Turaj

VIP Member
" poor old dishevelled Carlo is trotted out to go shoot down the viewers"
from the above referenced comment is another way of describing what I saw
yesterday. "she used Carlo as a prop" rather than just face the viewers and
say what was on her mind. Previous channel fan here and I can't believe how
low this YTuber has gone.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
She's writing about going back to Positano soon for "a few weeks". Guess she misses complaining about the traffic, the steps, the tourists.........

I'd hardly say their life in positano is anything but peaceful is it? Positano itself might be busy but they spend their time pottering around the garden and walking the dogs

• Heart
Reactions: 9

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Hadn't heard of this one, but the recent video about harvesting potatoes and beans was suggested to me so I watched it as I'm interested in seeing the area and I love snooping at gardens.

Anyway, although the area looks beautiful and I love the house and garden, I was immediately put off by her snippy tone, calling people out for leaving "rude comments" about her book.

I doubt I'll be subscribing. Is she always this snippy?
Welcome Clovis.

Lots of us here used to watch the vlogs for the reason you state; there is no doubt they live in a lovely place and the gardening and location content is interesting to many, and, yes, her approach used to seem less snippy.

Like many vloggers she has become increasingly commercial and developed a big ego; she doesn't like this being pointed out as it shatters the illusion of her and Carlo as simple living folk who like sharing amateur footage of their daily life. She proudly states that she doesn't do ads on the channel, but is not so keen to flex that she earns direct cash via Patreon (she has over 400 payers), as well as earning Youtube ad revenue due to the large numbers of watchers on her channel. She asked for Patreon support when she'd missed out on wedding makeup bookings due to Covid - but around the same time revealed that she outright owned a flat in London. As they live in a family property and grow most of their food one would presume she wasn't about to starve so it didn't go down well. These vloggers and influencers get very used to their weird fans showering them with non-stop love and compliments and don't take well to any other views.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I feel like ever since her followers convinced her to publish that awful novel of hers, her entitlement level had gone up even more. Every time she quotes her book, I’m just shocked at how utterly bad it sounds. This was one work that definitely didn’t need to see the light of day.

And lol, imagine this whole Tuscany business is just her laying the groundwork for when they separate one day. I don’t think she’d ever go back to the UK.
I think she now actually believes she's published a proper literary work, these influencers start to believe their crazy fans and get addicted to the praise. Her head's become too big to accept that it's just some pap knocked out to sell to the stans, like tshirts or tea towels.

She's often said that "England" is one of the places she'd consider going to when the stairs in Positano get too much, Carlo seems much less keen, hard to imagine him down the village pub. If they broke up I'm sure she'd go back to Blighty and keep the Tuscany place for herself as a bolt hole and/or rental earner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It would have been a nice vlog if she left out the snarky beginning. I liked the cabinet as well. The real estate tour was odd- the property was about an hour away from them, and I agree that they will probably get a commission if it sells, but Nicky certainly is not Enes Yilmazer.

She has been featuring more of Carlo on her vlogs because he is likeable, and works incredibly hard- he's the type of guy who seems to make friends wherever he goes, and made lugging that ginormous vase into comedy. Nicky, if you are reading here, ditch the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" jumpsuit- it was not a good look, but keep the striped top and jeans- they far better suit you, and are much more flattering.
I think she's absolutely seething over Carlo being 100 times more popular than her, both on YouTube and in real life. It's why she belittles him with every opportunity she gets - classic narcissist behaviour. And like any good narcissist, she's furious when she's called out when her vapid, see through manipulation is exposed, which is why we get all the snarky comments.

Stay Put Marshmallow Man :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I am so very sad to hear about Carlo's papa dying. I am sure no one would use N&C's channel's comments section to say anything less than supportive at this time.

All I'm going to say here is to echo the comments made upthread, noting how disingenuous it was for Nicki to deliver an exasperated message, as if she's been forced to reveal this family news. It's naive of her to think that there wouldn't be questions about the change to their travel plans between their two residences when their activities at these two places are the subject of their output.

Why not just share the sad news, that Carlo's father had died and state that they'd be taking some time out. Surely nobody would seek any further explanation, or if anyone did, she could simply ignore it knowing that there'll always be some idiots to deal with when you have a public profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She’s having these sniping rants every few weeks now, and never comes off well. Just ignore them, instead of patronizing all your followers. Or better even, close your dm if you’re that annoyed.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I was pretty upset at how Celine treated Carlo, too - especially when you take into consideration that that party was the one I posted about, on Easter Monday. I don't know when Carlo's father passed away, but Easter Monday wouldn't have been too far along that he had died. I would think people would give him some grace, not that it's ever acceptable to treat someone that way. And why would you leave video of that in your vlog?

I think Nicki has learned the fine art of time travel and has begun using it in her vlogs. On the trip to get her to the airport, she's telling Carlo not to forget to feed the tortoises. When were these tortoises picked up by the original owners as Nicki posted on Instagram last week that they had just been picked up? Did they pick up their other junk, too? Did they take down that illegal shed? Did I assume incorrectly that the tortoises were picked up when they both went to Positano, which would be logical....who fed them while they were gone for several weeks? I think Nicki and Carlo are a lot of things, but I don't think they'd leave those tortoises to die. So my bet is that this trip took place prior to Carlo's father's death. If she'll conflate the truth about when they got back to Tuscany, refusing to admit that she and Carlo were at Celine's for Easter Monday or even let her friends show her on their Instagram reels so as not to let the cat out of the bag, I can see her conflating the truth about a trip to the UK to get her hair cut (the only place she gets it cut and colored - guess there are no hair stylists in Italy?) or fudging about when the tortoises were actually picked up!

By the way - I hate that fireplace. I guess liked it o.k. when it got tiled, but then the grout.......such a terrible juxtaposition to the silk English draperies (which give me old lady grandma vibes!) right next to it. Such a weird place to have a fireplace, I wouldn't try and make it a "feature".

• Heart
Reminds me that she mentioned a couple of times having a bad experience at a job in a Positano art gallery.

They get literally thousands of compliments; being told constantly how fantastic they are must affect them, like spoiled brat children they simply can't accept that not everyone adores them. They claim to know as vloggers they'll get some negativity but their hysterical response says otherwise.Why not just ignore and/or delete?
She thrives off attention and despite trying to market herself as an effortlessly chic and simple-but-perfect living queen, she's cold and calculating. She knows addressing such comments brings her in the sympathy, which boosts her ego and her wallet with engagement.

• Heart