Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I've thought about this way more than I should......but I'm sort of thinking the whole "I left my phone in Tuscany" is a bit of a ruse. She says because she didn't have her phone, she couldn't post on Instagram, read her emails, take pictures, get on WhatsApp, etc. Yet she had her laptop! And she was able to make a post on Patreon!

I call BS. If you have your laptop, you can get your emails....you can read your emails.....you can post on Instagram. Apparently, you can start to write your new book, too!

If you want to do what your friends are doing - taking a media break - then say so. Just do it! No need to create this fantastical story just because you wanted a week off!
---
The cook book of slop recipes was another amateur effort. I think it's available as a PDF but she also had some hard copies printed, there was a vlog where they were stuffing enveopes and taking boxes of them down to a post office in the UK.
You forgot, too, that she complained about it endlessly on her vlog, too. So much work for her over her Christmas holiday in England, that we heard about for several vlogs. She vlogged showing herself going to the post office at something like 6:00 a.m., stuffing those envelopes, showing how Carlo and her daughter left her to stuff the envelopes by herself, complaining the whole time, saying she didn't have much of a Christmas (and then the following year, said she doesn't even like Christmas, for whatever reason)..

Merry Christmas, adoring fans! This is how I put myself out for you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

emm

VIP Member
Italians are bizarre to me and fun people to be around with. I understand Elizabeth's behaviour - it's not malicious for them seeing kids running around naked or on their underwear while swimming, older Italians especially the strange ones I've seen wearing their Speedos brief - don't care if I have large belly or not adding the baldness into the mix 🤣🤣

She's just so naive and never thinks about the audiences on YouTube are not just their neighbours next door or the friendly town, it could be anywhere in the world, both good ones and bad ones. While the rest of us will protect the kids to be filmed or be exposed online from predators, Italians has more "trusting culture towards humanity".
Totally agree with this. Americans and British people tend to be more "conservative" in terms of clothes on the beach etc. But it makes me very uncomfortable when I see children put online like this, I think it's just her being naive but someone really needs to tell her about this. Unfortunately we do live in a world in which there are people who are not good.. I'm still shocked any influcners let their young children be shown in swimwear or less tbh

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
I don't know what it must be doing to the dog having that great bell hanging round its neck , surely it can't be good for it? Never mind she thinks it's OK to shatter the peace of Tuscany by having a bloody clanging dog running round all day. Bet the neighbours will love her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I tell you what is ugly, her fucking heart . And that endless pot of shite pink paint. Nasty controlling bitch. She's taking a roasting in the comments and rightly so, finally people are seeing through her.
---
As soon as he said "look what I bought" I thought oh deary me, lady muck won't like that.

Really I'd like to see Carlo stand up to her and tell her to stfu!

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I cannot believe she even posted about the dog catching a deer thinking that was ok

I cant be bothered to train my dog recall or keep it on a long lead , so I will just give it a bell !

The only dogs I know that have bells are guide dogs and that is for the obvious benefit of knowing where it is in the house on free runs etc

If I posted on my social media my dog chased a sheep on the moors and it caught it so I am going to get it a bell so the sheep have some warning next time I would rightly be crucified !

I am sick of her entitlement now ,which is a shame because I used to enjoy the vlogs

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Apparently, whatever is taking her to the UK so many times does have to do with her dad. She just posted on Instagram (in her stories) that she and her dad were out walking and she said he hadn't been out for a few weeks because he hasn't been "very well" and that they were walking to get him back on his feet.
Yes I saw him in the video...he is well over 90 and my guess is he may be moving somewhere with some onsite help. We can expect NP to be in UK often over the summer...quite a contrast to how soon Carlo had to get back to Tuscany after his father's death. But he is an adult and can speak up if he feels he wants to be more in Positano these days.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Oh my god she STILL had to WORK? The horror! Ugly entitled behaviour. You can tell the friend is over it already. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Sabbie

VIP Member
She's spoiled, selfish, and manipulative. I have two siblings just like it. They don't have autism. They're just self obsessed arseholes. The people I know with autism are able to convey kindness and compassion. She's just absorbed with herself.

• Heart

CocktailGirl

How long will it be before we see Nicki filming herself in Tuscany visiting all the surrounding towns and villages in order to dump more of her 'lemon' of a book on unsuspecting shopkeepers?

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I tell you what is ugly, her fucking heart . And that endless pot of shite pink paint. Nasty controlling bitch. She's taking a roasting in the comments and rightly so, finally people are seeing through her.
---
As soon as he said "look what I bought" I thought oh deary me, lady muck won't like that.

Really I'd like to see Carlo stand up to her and tell her to stfu!
I don't usually bother with the comments but was curious, let's see if these get deleted. Do we think it's someone who knows them?

20240505_225429.jpg

20240505_225402.jpg

• Wow

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
So the vlog title says that "we" bought a dream property, but in the vlog Nicki makes it clear it was she who signed.

Nicki had a first-world problem meltdown during the negotiation process, she's shown with her head in her hands, lying under a blanket and on the ground recovering after a day of crying, adding that she "still had to make videos". This can only be a cynical poor-me beg to get the stans to cough up on Patreon, quite a nerve after Carlo's boast that they now have ANOTHER house.
20230924_213507.jpg

Anyone who sends cash to these grifters must be mad.

• Wow
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
@newengland I agree with you, the place is so depressing. Instead of dealing with the structure and layout, Nikki has bought a random bunch of things, that don't blend together. Probably spent a fortune on getting that bloke to make a few cabinets. It would save them time and money to revamp the building first.
Always throwing shade at the previous owner's. Whatever went on there, it's not smart to slag them publicly. They took this, they did that. Bad vibes all round.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
The thing that is so odd is how unplanned everything is. She’s rushed ahead buying a kitchen with zero thought to the whole layout of the house. And while fitting a kitchen, she’s putting bowls on the shelves, cooking lunch IN the kitchen area, and then drifting off to buy random pots? It’s truly baffling.
I thought what the heck? She starts cooking as they are working??? As I mentioned it was a staged ad.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Just watched this week's vlog. N & C telling viewers how they are wrong about them. More of the same: "we only show half an hour of our life per week / we aren't sent free stuff / we don't have that many views / we shouldn't be criticized just because we are in the public eye".

Peppered among the above lament was a focus on their work ethic, N telling us she has to make "two meals a day" and acting as if they are indentured workers to the neighbour's olive harvest. Implying that the fruit and veg growing at their place is their entire responibility, no credit at all to Carlos' brother who seems to oversee the whole thing.

I'm sure everyone realises that their vlogs take time to plan, film and edit, as do most tasks as part of any job. I mean, it's like going to the local supermarket, you ask where the baked beans are and a moany assistant tells you about their commute, how their manager criticised how they stacked the shelves and how they have to make a meal for their family when they get home.

• Heart
Once again Nicki positions herself as the arbiter of taste while Carlo is an ugly furniture magnet. How dare he buy a solid wood garden furniture set, bring it back and put it in the right place! Nicki wanted wicker, you bumbling idiot. Now she's got to massacre it with some awful white paint that apparently took 7 hours.

And if any of you dare say our kind, patient, understanding Nicki is mean to Carlo - you're bullies!! And she'll have to record another video where he sits in front of the camera as she holds a pair of scissors to his head, making him say how wonderful she is.

• Haha

Dr.Sienna

It is just more or less guy putting in kitchen with the chief resident handyman Carlo helping. I am certain that Nicki negotiated a discount in exchange for promoting the kitchen craftsman. It was so staged.
I agree! Also her defrosting shrimp in the kitchen sink grossed me out. Why not put it in a bowl? She clearly has not picked up cooking skills for all her time in Italy. Nothing she cooks looks appetizing. She posted before/after/previous owner's kitchen pics and I think I liked the other owners set up better!

Libbub

VIP Member
I can believe she made such a fuss about a fly swat, that's the least of her worries. The "new" kitchen looks like something I'd immediately want to rip out and don't get me started on the endless patterns and colors, none of which match. The first rule of interior design is pick 3 colors and stick to them, you can differ the patterns if you wish but stick to the smae 3 tones.

They won't stay long in Positano, because she's bored of it.

Something very dodgy going on with her top lip. I spy some poorly injected filler.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dr.Sienna

I haven't checked the comments on the latest vlog but I don't personally think that the "look" they were going for went over well. She should have sat down, apologized for the way she came off and at least acted sincere. Instead it was an awkward moment to have Carlo "bring it up" and then there were a couple of times where they put in the words of "can't think of anything to say". Its too bad that 99% of the people who complained about her nasty attitude last week won't take action and unsubscribe and stop watching. She would change her tune if she was losing money. She did nothing to help herself look even remotely better, she still came off as an entitled bitch.
And the peach.....oy vey. If I'm thinking Tuscan countryside, I'm not thinking those garish colors she is going for. I swear she is trolling us by painting the whole house peach.

• Haha
  • Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Yeah, when Nicki sighed, rolled her eyes and said „no comment“ over the precious owners taking down those walls (after they had seen the house!) I just thought „go and find out why!!“ That seems important, and nothing to just brush over. But they don’t seem to be in contact with those people anymore. Nicki can forget about them picking up the trash they left behind.
I could not believe I heard her twice say they were coming back for some furniture and then all that JUNK IN that shed type room. Is she crazy.? THOSE PEOPLE ARE NEVER COMING BACK EVER> the place is not appealing at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Wait for a pre vlog statement next sunday re this week's disastrous vlog. Possibly by Nicki or maybe Carlo, obviously worded by her ladyship, setting the record straight about her nastiness and selfishness and poor treatment of Carlo. Damage limitation. The comments section has never been so anti Nicki and she won't like that.