Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, a controversial one here since I know lots of you like her. But bleeping hell, she’s such a arrogant whingebag. I can’t stand the entitlement. I can’t stand the trout pouts when she doesn’t get her own way. I can’t stand the bleeping awful narration of her bleeping awful introductions. I can’t stand the complaining about the steps in every bleeping video. I can’t stand bleeping Carlo and his apparent right to fly his stupid drone wherever he likes (not legal in the UK, unless you are registered with an operator ID, and if she reads this, what do you know, suddenly Carlo will be registered. 🙄) I can’t stand their treatment of animals. How can you have a cat that long and not even notice it has a bleeping huge cancerous lump? It didn’t grow overnight! They take their dogs to bleeping firework displays and the dogs are terrified. Their new dog is a lunatic and as obnoxious as her being allowed to do what she likes. I could go on.

Former fan and now a hate watcher.

So yeh. Said it. If you want to rave about her, that section is down the hall and on the right. Sorry. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like her generally but it does seem (as is the theme with all youtubers tbh) she has started doing ads without declaring? that airbnb for example, but I don't get the drone thing? or is this a video imissed?

Reactions: 4
Oh! I did not even know the airbnb was an ad! Carlos is flying his drone over Dorset beaches on the latest vlog, but it's law to be registered to use it. I can pretty much guarantee he isn't since he's not a citizen, nor a resident, but just flies it away because content comes first. :rolleyes:

I thought it was interesting that she stated she has to work on her Patreon more which probably indicates people have been paying for very little lately.

I am very much a former fan and loved her stuff, and I don't expect everything to be butterflies and roses, but the constant bitching and whining about what people say about her, or when things go wrong is not what I, and I'm sure many others watch her videos for. There's a line, and imho, she's firmly crossed it and just comes across an entitled and spoiled now. Although I suspect she has always been this way, and the mask is slipping now she may actually have to work a bit harder for a living. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Okay, a controversial one here since I know lots of you like her. But bleeping hell, she’s such a arrogant whingebag. I can’t stand the entitlement. I can’t stand the trout pouts when she doesn’t get her own way. I can’t stand the bleeping awful narration of her bleeping awful introductions. I can’t stand the complaining about the steps in every bleeping video. I can’t stand bleeping Carlo and his apparent right to fly his stupid drone wherever he likes (not legal in the UK, unless you are registered with an operator ID, and if she reads this, what do you know, suddenly Carlo will be registered. 🙄) I can’t stand their treatment of animals. How can you have a cat that long and not even notice it has a bleeping huge cancerous lump? It didn’t grow overnight! They take their dogs to bleeping firework displays and the dogs are terrified. Their new dog is a lunatic and as obnoxious as her being allowed to do what she likes. I could go on.

Former fan and now a hate watcher.

So yeh. Said it. If you want to rave about her, that section is down the hall and on the right. Sorry. 😂
lol the trout pouts, I agree.
Do you think she gets her lips 👄 done?
I think she definitely has hair extensions.
I wondered if there would ever be a thread on here about her.

I think she thinks she is amazing. I have noticed since she has got more followers she has changed and not for the better.

I must say I wouldn’t want to use her to do bridal make up. Her make up looks dirty and not looked after well. Lots of bacteria 🦠 in that lot.

10935DCD-4C89-493E-9BD9-1972EC7DB2BE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Hmm. I am not sure if her lips are done or not, but the way she pouts and gets so moody when things go wrong or she doesn't get her own way? Ugh! Nobody needs to see that, sweetie.

The change in her has put me off her. The entitlement from both of them is unreal.

Her friend Elizabeth and her girls are lovely. I don't like the way she makes fun of her dad who has a lot more interesting things to say than her. I still can't get over her narration and writing considering she was privately educated. :oops:

That kit looks disgusting and clearly not cleaned properly in between each client. I know a couple of MUAs and they would fall over backwards seeing that. What a manky cow!

Hmm. I am not sure if her lips are done or not, but the way she pouts and gets so moody when things go wrong or she doesn't get her own way? Ugh! Nobody needs to see that, sweetie.

The change in her has put me off her. The entitlement from both of them is unreal.

Her friend Elizabeth and her girls are lovely. I don't like the way she makes fun of her dad who has a lot more interesting things to say than her. I still can't get over her narration and writing considering she was privately educated. :oops:

That kit looks disgusting and clearly not cleaned properly in between each client. I know a couple of MUAs and they would fall over backwards seeing that. What a manky cow!
yeah I am bored with that too, I used to really like her, and I do like that she publicises local businesses. But she is kind of becoming like any other "influencer". Also, they must be earning an insane amount of money. They (presumably) don't have a mortgage, she is earning momney from work,he had a pension and then her youtube earnings

Reactions: 5
Wow I didn't expect to find a rant thread about Nicki haha. I really like her but there's the odd thing that annoys me - her narration being number 1. It really is awful and she must know - I don't know why she keeps doing it!

I'm with her on the steps though. I could never live somewhere like that.

the voiceover is really annoying in the latest video, it is just so unnatural and trying to be "literary", and the rhythm of her speech is really odd, you can tell she is reading a script but it sounds like someone who is a non native speaker and doesn't exactly get the intonation etc right
Also, I "I never really take any time off..."

Reactions: 7
Haha. Sorry. I was obviously in a proper rant mode when I started this thread, but I stand behind it and glad I am not the only one who is feeling the same vibes.

Hands up: I enjoyed the DITL of Francesco video, but that's probably because it wasn't about Nicki. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Nicki is telling viewers about her pateron.
In the same video their car breaks down timing belt. Is this a beg to help with repairs for their car?
she isn’t very subtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched for about a year but every video is pretty much the same. It’s boring and doesn’t hold my interest any more. I reckon she has a temper on her and feel quite sorry for Carlo sometimes. He is definitely under the thumb isn’t he? 😂

• Heart
You can see the fear in Carlo's eyes if he puts a step wrong on camera. :oops: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
"This week the sun came out. After weeks of rain for us, it was magical to feel the warmth on our faces and see the cheerful blue sky."

I know a bunch of ten year olds that could write as good as this. That's private education for ya. :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
"This week the sun came out. After weeks of rain for us, it was magical to feel the warmth on our faces and see the cheerful blue sky."

I know a bunch of ten year olds that could write as good as this. That's private education for ya. :sneaky:(y)
The voiceovers are getting more and more annoying, I had to turn off the last video i watched as I couldn't cope with it anymore

Just starting to watch the latest video, she also owns a property in the UK (presumably in Surrey where her parents live) her complaining about money...

• Wow
I find it amusing that she cannot stand tourists, but wants to buy property and run a BNB entertaining guests with dinner, etc? Does she have no idea how much work it is being nice to people every day? Carlos would be great at it, but can you imagine the Yelp reviews on her moodiness. 😂 She's clearly not that happy in Positano, but moving is not going to solve it. Can easily see her up north and Carlo staying in the house near his parents.

It was a much better vlog sans narration, TBF.

So she owns a place in London! They must be doing so well, they are in a family owned house (presumably no mortgage?) And all of her youtube, his pension, the flat they sometimes rent out.... when they were looming at places I had presumed it was to move but its actually just to buy and rent out

• Heart