Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turaj

VIP Member
I find it strange when she does these "glam" shots. She's always come across as a practical dresser, to the point that I feel her clothing choices are quite joyless. Very Sainsbury's TU, like she chucks things in the supermarket trolley when she's in "England" buying her teas and chocolates.
I agree that this represents a change...maybe some sort of midlife crisis whereby she is trying to compete with the IG glam shot crowd? I always liked the fact that she did seem down to earth and videos were not constant shopping etc.

Reactions: 1

Spirit of place

VIP Member
I haven't noticed the Amalfi coast or its people being ripped apart on this forum so far - other than Nikki's own comments about tourists, so rather than 'NP Rave' what about NP Rants?

Turaj

VIP Member
Just had a look, how amazing is the view from the house they're building!
the view is nice but they may do some remodeling and decorating and it looks like it needs a BIG CLEAN. UP...but not really building a home.

emm

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s actually lost all interest in vlogging but is stuck with it now as her only income and indeed Carlo’s ?
she really is sulky and miserable
Not just her, but I find it strange when influencers abandon "creative " careers to do youtube.
I get if you're an accountant or something and want to give up, but imo people who work in some kind fo creative job must like their job? But evidently not

Dr.Sienna

Agree that seems to be a common stragegy among these grifters. I note today Sara and Luca are again back in Sicily after another surgery on Luca for his CSF...now in Sicily not near doctors in case of another stroke, complaining that Sara has to do everything as Luca on severe restrictions etc. etc. They have a willing family back near their home in Northern Italy but choose to come to Sicty and complain and ask for more money since they now need to hire workers to manage their property (second home by the way)...and people are dumb enough to contribute and volunteer to work for free. No end to what grifters do for money.
@Turaj https://tattle.life/threads/leave-everything-and-wander.44517/

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Huh, I always thought she had a pretty strong lisp that she is trying to suppress while on camera, her being autistic hadn’t crossed my mind tbh

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I mean you could kind of say the same about the house in positsno though, she did a lot of the garden work and has no security as it's his family home
Good point. although most of that garden is for the produce that Carlo's brother oversees.

Turaj

VIP Member
The Insta photo last week says it all, Nicki holding the keys aloft and Carlo dutifully beside her with a power tool.

Notice she's now deigning to include him, now using the words "we" and "our" in reference to the new house. But he should pay heed to what she does, not what she says.
There was a lot of "I" used in this video too. Some "our" but now that I am looking for it.

Turaj

VIP Member
Yeh she just went until high school, I'mkind of surprised she hasn't started her own channel tbh
out of curiosity I see Skye Rispoli is active (a bit) in instagram. She can start a utube but with what content? Nothing I can think of.

• Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Don't forget she hates all the hoohah & faff around Xmas !
---
Why has she given up on makeup?! With her youtube channel and American following this should be a total money spinner surely? I haven't watched yet but... I guess the same as all I fluencers anything approaching real work is just too much
I'm thinking that she mostly did wedding makeup in the summer and I guess she'll be in Tuscany most of the time ?

Sabbie

VIP Member
And there is a rave thread for Nicki too. I am not being petty. Just didn't want people to think we're ripping her down all the time on a rave thread, and there is a place to have more positive gossip when anyone feels like it. 😁

dressagediva

I thought her Instagram stories were spot on, tbh. There's plenty of things I criticise her on but that was well handled imo.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
She typically posts "after the fact", so she is likely already out of Positano and in Tuscany now.....but a heads up on what her vlog on Sunday will be about.

1704483714729.png

Turaj

VIP Member
I also thought of "the frump and the chump" but, as Carlo is a decent guy, I'd be uncomfortable flagging it.
NP has really taken to IG to post shots that must take some time to set up of her in outfits designed for much younger women than she is. She must wander around looking for the perfect spot all dressed ready to film. Seems like an odd pass-time for a woman her age. Carlo is probably back at the house working.