Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
I know we all handle grief differently but I feel so uncomfortable with the situation this week. Your long-term partner's father has died, he's a family man and this has hit him hard. So what do you do? Go back to the UK on a little holiday while you make your partner do all the donkey work in your new home, and then come back to criticise it.

That she had to add a post-edit explanation acknowledging how ungrateful she seemed - says it all.
Additionally you allow your best friend, the one you moved to Tuscany to be near cos that's the truth, to belittle him in the most unkind cruel way at an intimate party with a group of friends. She really is a heartless cold bitch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sort of sad to watch a 50 year old woman revert back to a 20 something girl doing these kind of videos. She used to be interesting but without Positano and Carlo is left with very little content. Seems spending money is high priority now and her personal maintenance. Can't seem to do any of these things in Italy?
I stopped watching after she "gave away her chickens". I think it's only for the content that's why she hurriedly want to buy those hens. Carlo is the only one who has the best interest at heart to those hens. Especially when one hen died and he's so sad when he was burying it.

Nicki thought it's an easy maintenance to have hens and would be a nice content on YouTube especially when she get fresh eggs from them. 😜 But then she finds them too noisy and got annoyed so she wants to get rid of them. First by giving them to Elizabeth "just for a break" and they didn't even return. 🤣

I started getting annoyed watching her. I can only tolerate Carlo. I don't know what's on her YouTube Vlogs anymore.

• Heart

CocktailGirl

I wonder what she would do if all of her subscribers unsubscribed.. She really is thin skinned.. I agree with this viewer comment.
@lhollybow
1 hour ago
Let's be truthful Nicki , it was your negative comments that came first , and everyone stepped in to defend Carlos. No one's blame but yours. And even in this video he defended you so eloquently , what a gentleman.
He was scared to do anything else! She was standing behind him with scissors in her hand ✂✂✂ 🤣

• Haha

Stroppy

Nicki's insta showing all her new lovely pot plants. Who is going to water all the plants when they are back in Positano? I would be stressing over my plants, they dry out so easily, maybe the old owners are coming back to water for them to make up for all the plants they took

• Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
This actually happened to her! I was watching her first few months of pandemic videos. She had the bride that doesn't want to use her makeup for hygienic purposes and she was bitching about it almost 5 minutes on her vlog.

That's really her true colours and half of the reason why no one wants to book makeup and airbnb with her anymore. She's not just a snob, she's unbearable.

At first it was not noticeable if you liked them on those few sets of videos - pandemic, Positano, homestead kind of vibe.. then reality hits you 🤣🤣🤣
Nicky was so snarky about it- it was during COVID as well, and no, after seeing her manky make-up and brushes, tended to agree with the customer, as although she claimed to sanitize between clients, it was really ick (her palettes had really seen better days- how old were they?) Just spraying alcohol in the brushes and wiping them off on a paper towel is NOT the same as a good cleaning. I was a model, and my make-up artists ALWAYS had clean brushes and fresh cosmetics. No one ever put a used brush back into an eyeshadow pot- they would just get another brush to do the other eye. (Mascara wands were only used once as well, and never "double dipped"- so gross!) I suspect, based on the look of her palettes, that she uses the same kits on her customers as she does on herself- disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I have just watched the full insta that Nicki posted yesterday about her FIL's death. As @londongirl2001 pointed out: she has decided to "turn off comments" because they will be "overwhelming".

She earns a living from the fans that follow her. They subscribe to her youtube and insta channels, they tick the like box, they improve her youtube status each time they comment, they buy her books, they buy her soap, they buy into the whole Positano lifestyle that she has shown on her vlogs. She has told them about her family and encouraged them to feel part of her life by asking their opinions about various things.

Most of these fans know that they are not 'real' friends with her, they are just her meal ticket. But they are human too, and over time they genuinely begin to care about Nicki and her friends and family. Carlo in particular is loved, not least because he seems to understand that communicating with their fans through the comments section helps to build their popularity.

So now, when there has been a sad death which will affect Carlo profoundly, she decides to cut off the only way that the fans can use to show they care - she turns off their chance to extend their condolences ??? IMO this is cold and mean.
You're 100% spot on. And being able to 'turn comments off' is a privilege most jobs do not have. Time off in general for bereavement isn't a legal right in the UK, so her ability to take as much time as she needs is one huge benefit of her work. She shows no appreciation of this; she acts like she is - if anything - more burdened right now than the average person going through bereavement.

I want to be clear that grieving is incredibly hard and it is a time we are often emotional and make mistakes, but just like you, I find her attitude cold and entitled and mean. She's said more than she needs to and it has shown great deals about her attitude towards her fans in general.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
I actually think she will get bored with it. Once it is finished and there is nothing else to occupy their time and all they have to do is make polite conversation with each other, I think she will want to move again. I don't think it is the house of her dreams, it is not big enough to accommodate the family and friends parties that she dreams of and, as they say,' you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear': it is not a nice house - no matter how much pink she throws at it :LOL: .
I don't really see many family and friends coming there at all. Maybe she is setting it up for rental? As you say sitting around "making polite conversation with each other" is not going to be very interesting. Skye will visit with her guy but not an area that appeals to young people for any length of time. Can't make $$ with fam and friends stopping by for a few nights. I think had they not bought it someone might have picked it up for the property and tore the place down...honestly not worth the efforts they are putting into it.
---
Wow today was DAMAGE CONTROL. Let use a hair cut session to put these stupid viewers in their place. While they don't directly mention TL clearly it is directed to us. I believe at one point they called anyone that criticized them "uneducated" and those that support them are the intelligent ones. Today's video confirms to me that Nicki has a strategy and it has worked...fired up comments to get the engagement numbers up. Good work Nicki.
---
call me 100% confused. First last time we see the outdoor furniture Carlo purchased and it was a check old school pattern with white backgroun as I recall. Then there are videos floating around IG and YT of it being solid red. Then there is IG story of them at the market and Nicki liking the toile. Now we are left with them saying too expensive to cover and there are a bunch of fabric covers over the furniture. What was the red? Why go shopping for fabric? These videos are getting more and more confusing. What was wrong with the original until they decided what to do with the furniture in general?

Last edited:
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
After seeing her stories just now teasing the new video, I've decided to skip it after the "oh no what did Carlo do wrong now" thing with the kitchen color. Rich coming from a woman who paints furniture and walls in the most awful colors. Also, the fact that the main theme of the vlog these days seems to be "bitch at Carlo" (even more than before) is kind off-putting. But when I watch her stories from Tuscany, she really seems to have want she wanted: walking alone for hours without meeting anyone. She must have truly hated everyone in Positano. And they most likely her.

• Heart

newengland

I thought what the heck? She starts cooking as they are working??? As I mentioned it was a staged ad.
Agree, the cooking part was so bizarre. Seemed she was being territorial, and claiming her domain. Like a dog pissing in their yard.

The new kitchen didn’t add much to the ambience, looked very Stone age, kinda giving ‘The Flintstones’.
Well, to each their own, obviously, not my cup of tea.

The outtakes where she showed Carlo losing his shite, talking tough, was amusing. Sure she put that in the vlog to make a point.
Her intent came through loud and clear.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Her book is released to buy in paperback today.

Apart from its Amazon/Kindle-only availability, it's obvious it's a vanity project, I mean what proper publisher would release a book with positive review quotes on the back cover which are attributed to..... no-one! :ROFLMAO:

nickistorey.jpg

Perhaps the second addition will correct this:

"Completely page turner material" - Holly the dog
"You wrote a novel my friend, it's incredible. A real, real book!" - idiot 150-euro-per-month Patron who thinks they're BFFs.
"Honestly, it's REALLY well written and the descriptions are so detailed....." - Nicki Storey's sixth-form teacher (maths)
"I think it's wonderful how you have included so much of the culture, traditions, and personalities of the area." - someone who just got off the ferry for a day trip from Sorrento.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nicki said they had first planned to come back to Positano for three months, but with the death of Carlo's father, they had to 'leave everything hanging' in Tuscany and that's why they're heading back so soon. I just don't get any of it at this point. In what world was any of what they did this episode an emergency they had to rush back for? 10 garden lamps and looking at a not-yet-finished kitchen counter? The situation is getting more bizarre with each passing day.

The renovations are done so sloppily; she installs the pantry, takes it all out to paint it a strange red, decides to paint it matt with no gloss or varnish - uncleanable in case of spills and in six months time there'll be red paint dust on all her crap. I don't understand the slapdash rush for such minor tasks.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
She makes it sound like she's cooking a roast dinner twice a day, it's a bit of pasta. Hardly complicated is it.

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Yes Nicki wanted a Tuscan colour but got it very wrong.

The photo of the house she saw was pass-agg to say "look you idiots, you say MY house is old lady peach but it's not, OK, see!!?".

She came back from "England" with paint samples which she presumably then got matched in a hardware store in Tuscany. Why not seek advice locally about the classic colours of the region if that's what she wanted? They probably have such colours premixed but she thinks she's too creative to choose something off the shelf and "English" colours are superior OK?

I was always uncomfortable when, before Skye was 18, Lady N often showed her at the beach in very brief bikinis. Yes, young people wear very skimpy clothes but there's something very different between seeing kids at the beach in their swimwear of choice, and putting footage of them in the public domain on a monetised platform - there's too many creeps out there. But now Skye's 18+ she can do what she wants.

As for the Carlo hostage scene, that's gonna take a whole lot more unpacking.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I bet the other Positano family members who live upstairs were glad she's been gone most of the year. But now she's back just in time to pose in a floaty skirt with the veg Luca planted and cultivated over the past few months - "we grow our own food"

Throwing shade at the Positano house which supplied her with rent-free accommodation for years, now it's "tiny" compared to the place she bought in Tuscany.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
I think a lot of her YouTube ranting indirectly admits this, or at least her mindset. When she moans about trolls she really does see the only option being for them to shut up. At no point does she accept that it's not nice, but it is part of the job that she chooses to do. If she was a cashier and said she's sick of rude customers, she'd simply be told to move jobs. But she doesn't see that as an option at all. So she either has delusional ideas that she's too famous for a job like that (you're no Adele, Nicki), or she knows YouTube is a gravy train. I think both.

And I completely agree with you on her being unemployable anyway - she seems to have that mindset that some who grow up coddled with money do, she flits around part-time jobs with whatever hobby takes her interest at the time. She does a bit of make up (badly), writes a book (badly), but hasn't worked a full day in her life. I don't think she's capable of it, she has no idea what it is like to have to engage at work for set hours.
I agree completely. By all accounts she flitted her way through several casual jobs in the early days of her being in Positano and I guess just continued that through into adulthood. Picking up a bit of knowledge here and there. Much like her own daughter is now. No real ambition as such.

Turaj

VIP Member
Wow, what her latest vlog 🤣 Sad,bitter,menopausal moaner. Carlo has to support because he’s been left emasculated.
She really is not a nice person.
I watched it and can't get over the delivery. Gee if you value your viewers in general at all why not just sit down and look at the camera and say what is on your mind? Instead she sets up Carlo like a prop and cuts his hair. He is reciting what she has told him to say and NP offers her comments never looking at the camera. Some watching that besides me had to be insulted.

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
The thing that is so odd is how unplanned everything is. She’s rushed ahead buying a kitchen with zero thought to the whole layout of the house. And while fitting a kitchen, she’s putting bowls on the shelves, cooking lunch IN the kitchen area, and then drifting off to buy random pots? It’s truly baffling.

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Madam hates it that she can't control the narrative. All You Tubers get good and bad comments. Turn them off, if it's such a big deal. Tells folk not to watch, while reading on here, and then start with the passive. aggressive defending. Same with the people who sold the house, we don't get to hear their side of the story.
Just because you paint everything in sight, does not make you a good decorator. Her parents worked in tv, so getting a job as a runner, and painting the Pavarotti set does not make you a designer. Slap dash.
The roof looks dodgy. I would love to see a professional surveyor, builder and designer check it out. Is Carlo qualified in any of the trades?

• Heart