Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Her latest reel made me laugh 😂 she walks so aggressively in every clip and the editing is so bad, especially that moment of her lifting up her legs to sit on a wall. I’m sure she thinks she’s this amazing model, cat-walking through Tuscan villages, but this looked just hilarious.
Yes! I laughed, too! Clippity, clop........but the best was when she swung herself on that wall and stuck her leg out!
And that jumpsuit? Not for her......but since she tagged Anthropologie, guess she got it from there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Turaj

VIP Member
Thanks for the link...found some space in July for 212£ nightly plus all fees..three night minimum.
That is reasonable for that area however those stairs in both directions would be a deal breaker
for most other than very fit and/or young people. But seems to be well booked and for that
price they deal with the steps. I guess that is what Skye is up to these days and yes I don't think
they rent when Nicki is around.
---
No, it was not a typo. It was the price they set on Airbnb during the pandemic for summer and you have to book for minimum 7 days/6 nights that's why I think it totalled 7000 EUR.

You can check it here what it shows on your end. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/34860966?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76
It looks like they will return to Tuscany around July 9th or a bit sooner..consistent with her saying being there a month although my guess is part of that NP will be in UK. That description is not at all clear about the number of steps to get to/from the city center which as I recall is 700+. I can see why some would complain of not being warned. I don't know what that was about during covid as they were there all the time and no one could even travel in Italy for so long. Different location they could get much more than the rates they are charging if better location. I assume most booking don't have a clue that it is featured on YT channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Maybe part of her specifying that it is her house is because I think they are not married and she has put her inherited money in to it .

She was also a vlog back almost quite cutting that the positano house belongs to the family and will pass to Thomaso or Skye , she might feel insecure about what would happen if Carlo dies before her , who knows about what happens in Italian law or tradition

It could all be a tax dodge with expenses on the house set against her You tube income if that is all in her name only

It’s the way she says it is her house that comes across a bit high and mighty

I’m not interested in doing up a house in Tuscany and I only watch for the Positano and Amalfi coast views ,so probably won’t watch as much .

Turaj

VIP Member
Yeah, her saying she has only spent two weeks in Positano before this latest visit, was a bit jarring, considering Carlos spent weeks and weeks there for his father. Did she only drop by for the funeral and a few days after, before leaving asap? She really doesn’t care for the place or any of the people in their family‘s lives.
that is assuming she was there for funeral and burial. Not really sure. I get the impression her only real friend there is Elisabeth and family and Skye. Skye seems to bond with her father and spend more time with him.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Carlo actually picked a nice and useful set for Skye‘s room, it’s old but in a way she could work around it with some cute decor. Nicki insisting that it must all be painted bc she thinks Skye won’t like it - I don’t know, maybe your daughter has better taste than you? Or go and choose something else!

I think the outdoor areas will eventually all look much nicer than the inside of the house, just like in their Positano home. That’s because Carlo will make sure to plant nice flowers and will look after everything. Nicki‘s interior taste is…something.

Sabbie

VIP Member
We need a new thread! Anyone care for a title, or is Nicki so dull we just don't give her one? 🤭

• Haha

Tamara

VIP Member
Nicki is telling viewers about her pateron.
In the same video their car breaks down timing belt. Is this a beg to help with repairs for their car?
she isn’t very subtle.

• Haha

Turaj

VIP Member
I haven't been following much buy isn't it bizarre to invite just someone's children to a wedding?
I don't know much about the bride but I think she too is a YTuber and probably done to get exposure. All of these people are living in a world that I don't understand. Heck I don't like having my photo taken. Simply don't get any of this exposure they love so much and with children it is dangerous.

CocktailGirl

Is it only me worried about the leftover tortoise? I hope they came back for them, because there is no way this madam will look after them properly.
I am worried too. Nicki said on insta that they could not take the animals back and forth to Positano, and that she has asked twice for the previous owners to come back and get them. I think there are five tortoises so I don't blame her for not wanting to take them in the car for such a long journey, but I do wish she would let us know what has happened to them.

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
I only saw this Fern when N&C stopped at their place and thought she and the hubby were just another boring middle class couple who'd moved to France. I had no idea they had this lux lifestyle thing going on. She has so few subs it must just be a vanity project that they can afford to subsidise. She looks like every blonde wannabe influencer you trip over in Selfridges or Bond Street.
Neither, what does the husband do? Or do they just have family money?
On another note I think a lot of infoeuncers just have these fake friends to basically promote each other, its so pathetic
---
I only saw this Fern when N&C stopped at their place and thought she and the hubby were just another boring middle class couple who'd moved to France. I had no idea they had this lux lifestyle thing going on. She has so few subs it must just be a vanity project that they can afford to subsidise. She looks like every blonde wannabe influencer you trip over in Selfridges or Bond Street.
Neither, what does the husband do? Or do they just have family money?
On another note I think a lot of infoeuncers just have these fake friends to basically promote each other, its so pathetic

emm

VIP Member
WEll the latest Sunday video is almost like "Ground Hog Day" movie...take 10 on rearranging tattered furniture into combos none of which look look.....more clearing brush by Carlo......Skye and Nicola the mini Nicki and Carlo tag along to market with more tat. It is so very repetitive. Nicki wants engagement on the video (more $$) so asks for opinions on furniture configuration. No mention of going back to Positano but in full disclosure I skimmed thru pretty fast. I used to really enjoy the Sunday in Positano videos but those days are gone.
Haven't watched it but I won't be either, this sounds totally mundane. Agree I used to like the Sunday in positano ones though. I wonder what her long term plan is tbh

• Heart

dressagediva

I'm always shocked by how much of children they show and the cycling proficiency class was the worst yet. I highly doubt that girl's parents gave filming consent; under GDPR they should be asking for that video to be removed ASAP. Atrocious behaviour and a complete lack of regard for safeguarding.

I got all that from their video. 😆 Carlo's parents are living with endless steps too and clearly don't have a problem with it which is why I said Carlo would probably be just as happy doing the same in his old age.
His parents hardly have any steps. They're right at the bottom of Positano - if you know the town, their apartment is one of the buildings next to the grocer's.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Oh this is absolutely just for content. She has said several times after the move to Tuscany that an unfinished house is boring content, but then she must have realized that she will have nothing but an unfinished house as content for months 😁 so that’s how we get the weekly tat shop and chair painting videos.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Maybe it’s because I live in Germany, where it’s actually required to take out everything (unless agreements say otherwise), but I‘m not shocked at all. The comment section seems to agree with Nicki though mostly.

emm

VIP Member
The Airbnb is showingJuly at £216 per night, 3 night minimum. It's been busy, there are lots of reviews for stays over the last year, Carlo and/or Skye are mostly mentioned by reviewers with only a couple of mentions of Nicki, I'm guessing they avoid taking bookings when Lady N is in residence.
I noticed how fee mention nicki too, she's clearly in the uk a lot

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Hehe, I don't hate her and still enjoy most of the videos, but yeah, sometimes I just roll my eyes at her narration (because she sounds like she's in love with her own writing and voice) and end the video.
The video I found really unnecessary was the one that included what she called a "skit" making fun of tourists. We all know she hates them, so her saying it wasn't meant to mock them was laughable.

I'm with her on the steps, I could never do that. They must be in amazing shape, and I get that the view truly is lovely. But buying a house up all those steps was an interesting choice in the first place. And now they're growing older they understandably want to get away. Did their daughter move out? I know she went to boarding school in the UK until Covid hit, but must have graduated two yers ago? Have they mentioned what she's doing?
They didn't buy the house it has been in Carlos family for ages hasn't it?
I wonder what they will do, for carlo I imagine it would be strange to move to a completely different area having lived in positano all his life but I guess unless they find somewhere without so many steps it isn't possible to stay