Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Just watching her latest video... seems like that shot of products on the beach are now being advertised (without being declared) what a shock 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Carlo actually picked a nice and useful set for Skye‘s room, it’s old but in a way she could work around it with some cute decor. Nicki insisting that it must all be painted bc she thinks Skye won’t like it - I don’t know, maybe your daughter has better taste than you? Or go and choose something else!

I think the outdoor areas will eventually all look much nicer than the inside of the house, just like in their Positano home. That’s because Carlo will make sure to plant nice flowers and will look after everything. Nicki‘s interior taste is…something.
It was lovely, wasn't it? The nicest thing she has shown. You could tell she was seething that he had ideas beyond being her handyman-on-a-leash. Don't you get it Carlo - you're here to do the actual work while Nicki rakes the garden steps and purchases rotten wood from second hand shops.

I don't think ifs only financial with youtubers/influencers. Obviously that's part of it but I think it is more the adoration they get, there are very few youtubers (only one occurs to me now) that I still like as, however nice they seemed initially, they all start to come across as narcissistic and self absorbed
I feel exactly the same. I think no matter how interesting your life is, it takes a certain amount of self-love to say 'I think I am so interesting, I'm going to record myself for others to watch'. When they get validation of that through views/popularity etc it always seems to go to their head.

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
From what Nicki has said on her regular vlogs it seems all Patreons get are some old photos of her and perhaps priority for Q&As, or maybe they get Patreon only Q&A sessions that we don't know about. N&C would probably give replies to their comments too, stans love a good old dose of parasocial dopamine. Her top tier is £18.50pm. I wonder if higher tiers are revealed only to Patreons. I'm sure someone said their top level was £150pm perhaps an ex-Patreon will spill the tea.

• Wow
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Do catch up everybody - Nikki was in RAPPER mode, or trying to be & it's so cringe I turn the sound down when she starts.
In general Nikki has a problem with the printed word like when she's telling the history of something, she'll read it out in a stilted way rather like children do.
What staying power @T Rex, not only did you read the book but managed to relay the very twisted plot. I got lost halfway but had the impression she was aping Mama Mia quite strongly. Funny the lover was an older lemon farmer - fiction had to replace the erm, less romantic grave digger.
Thank you for the kind words- compared to Ruthy Writer's last prolific literary offering, it was a much easier read! (Overprice candles, questionable books- the things I do for Tattle!)

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
If Skye is ok being filmed or having her location disclosed like that, then it’s fine I guess. But if people figured out where they lived in Positano, they will also figure out eventually where their Tuscany house is. And Nicki has already given away the information of where Skye‘s bedroom is. If there really have been safety issues around her daughter, I just don’t understand why Nicki has to keep even mentioning the girl.
TBF I have no issue with Skye's participation if she's agreed to it now she's an adult - as compared to when she was often shown as a child, and as a teen in bikinis. Like all parent vloggers Nicki would probably counter that she'd have not included her as a child if she objected, but really how can an under-18 make an informed decision?

The Positano location would be very easy to find for anyone who wanted to, with the revealing drone footage, plus they had the small Airbnb there, I'm sure the only people who stayed were stans who wanted a Nicki & Carlo experience, who else would want the inconvenience of all those stairs to reach a tiny rabbit hutch on their holiday? As has been said here before, anyone who wants to find the new place will do so. If it were me I'd be wanting to keep the window bars that they said were ugly and be less clear about when I was coming and going.

• Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
If Skye is ok being filmed or having her location disclosed like that, then it’s fine I guess. But if people figured out where they lived in Positano, they will also figure out eventually where their Tuscany house is. And Nicki has already given away the information of where Skye‘s bedroom is. If there really have been safety issues around her daughter, I just don’t understand why Nicki has to keep even mentioning the girl.

Reactions: 3

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
It's a novel set in Positano in 1986, two friends arrive there, one gets a job in an art gallery, the other on a boat. N says some events and characters based on her experience, others fictional.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Isn’t her go to reply that surely there are more important things than whatever it is she’s criticized for? While at the same time, everything she always whines about is completely justified and deserves snappy comments from HRH Nicki.

Turaj

VIP Member
I agree. I'm sure most of her make-up gigs were from stans. She always acted annoyed about lugging her makeup kit backpack around and having to go to other towns on the scooter. She also made it very obvious she was keen to get away the second she was done.
She clearly had not invested in new makeup palettes in a very long time. Probably knew she was phasing out. Yes I am sure the competition was keen for those jobs.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I always understood the Keep it on Tattle rule as „don’t troll influencers and boast about it on tattle“. If you leave negative comments on someone‘s social media and never mention it on here, how is anyone on tattle to know? But doing that and then posting about it here is what breaks the rule, no?

Turaj

VIP Member
Not sure Nicki would really want to emphasize how ill the father really is. She hasn’t done that so far and I think she knows that people will now ask why SHE isn’t in Positano if her father in law is doing so poorly. I think this was all Carlo.
AS I understand it it is Nicki's channel and she does the editing. She could have left it out. Wanted it for drama.

Turaj

VIP Member
Yes @londongirl2001 Such a lack of self-awareness to be so snarky in her replies.

Her exasperated eye-rolling rebuke is not going to stop the curious and enthusiastic viewers, who simply fire off what they think are valid questions, eg if they've been to Tuscany they are excited to know where it is. And, sadly, any weirdos interested in showing up wouldn't need to ask her, they'd find their own way to locate them.

Someone asked what she paid for the house, a question which also got the "WHY OH WHY?" response form Lady Nicki. Well, she's the one who keeps trumpeting what a "great price" the property was, it is extremely disingenuous of her to imagine that won't attract such questions.

The financial rewards must really be worth it. Why else would you expose yourself, your properties and much of your business to the whole world? Like all vloggers they'll say that the public sees only a tiny part of their lives, but they don't seem to realise that even 45 minutes and a few photos a week is quite revealing.

I wonder if they could find other jobs in Tuscany or Positano if they ever decide it's not worth it. They could well be addicted to the narc-feed attention now as well.
I have to say with Carlo retired I was surprised that she quit the wedding make up gigs....only figure they just were not coming in as in the previous years. Just as many weddings in Tuscany and a good makeup artist can make nice money but nope nothing anymore but shopping and hiring people. Carlo did start another job as caretaker or something for air bnb but never heard anything about that.

Stroppy

I used to watched her during pandemic and her videos were truly a relaxing escape from reality. I am not surprised that Nicki Positano has a Tattle thread 🤣🤣. She turned into an annoying-bitter-getting older Brit woman.

I re-watched her old videos and found this:

which explains how she views Positano all her life and it doesn't change. - imagine she's been living there for so long and she hates it.
I couldn't work out what was different with her, she has had her teeth fixed since that video. Looks so much better.

emm

VIP Member
Yes @londongirl2001 Such a lack of self-awareness to be so snarky in her replies.

Her exasperated eye-rolling rebuke is not going to stop the curious and enthusiastic viewers, who simply fire off what they think are valid questions, eg if they've been to Tuscany they are excited to know where it is. And, sadly, any weirdos interested in showing up wouldn't need to ask her, they'd find their own way to locate them.

Someone asked what she paid for the house, a question which also got the "WHY OH WHY?" response form Lady Nicki. Well, she's the one who keeps trumpeting what a "great price" the property was, it is extremely disingenuous of her to imagine that won't attract such questions.

The financial rewards must really be worth it. Why else would you expose yourself, your properties and much of your business to the whole world? Like all vloggers they'll say that the public sees only a tiny part of their lives, but they don't seem to realise that even 45 minutes and a few photos a week is quite revealing.

I wonder if they could find other jobs in Tuscany or Positano if they ever decide it's not worth it. They could well be addicted to the narc-feed attention now as well.
I don't think ifs only financial with youtubers/influencers. Obviously that's part of it but I think it is more the adoration they get, there are very few youtubers (only one occurs to me now) that I still like as, however nice they seemed initially, they all start to come across as narcissistic and self absorbed

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
She did the handrail removal when he was away on purpose, it's not the sort of DIY task she'd usually do but she didn't want to have to listen to his opinion, she just did it. When he came back and saw it gone he could only shrug and say defeatedly that he liked the handrail.

• Heart
  • Sad

Turaj

VIP Member
Just my opinion, but that custom kitchen is probably already installed! She does a fair amount of time travel, particularly since the move to Tuscany.
Yes come to think of it sure it is in. I hope it looks better than the rest of the place.

• Heart