Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel made me laugh 😂 she walks so aggressively in every clip and the editing is so bad, especially that moment of her lifting up her legs to sit on a wall. I’m sure she thinks she’s this amazing model, cat-walking through Tuscan villages, but this looked just hilarious.
Yes! I laughed, too! Clippity, clop........but the best was when she swung herself on that wall and stuck her leg out!
And that jumpsuit? Not for her......but since she tagged Anthropologie, guess she got it from there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes! I laughed, too! Clippity, clop........but the best was when she swung herself on that wall and stuck her leg out!
And that jumpsuit? Not for her......but since she tagged Anthropologie, guess she got it from there?

It's like she's walking away in a huff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems a bit "mature" to be filming like this....she is just an ordinary middle age woman. I guess she is having fun and making money.

She certainly is making money; not sure about having fun 😁 she looks very angry and annoyed in that reel, but maybe she was going for sexy and mysterious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She certainly is making money; not sure about having fun 😁 she looks very angry and annoyed in that reel, but maybe she was going for sexy and mysterious lol
Agreed long time ago it was fun but now guess a financial motive about all that is left. It shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Right? I said "clippity clop" was the sound I heard in my head.....but clippity clop is too delicate!
More like CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP
It has to be one of the funniest (and awkward) things I've ever seen her do and I thank @londongirl2001 for pointing it out so we could see it. It was my first laugh of the day, a really good one!
This poor woman is trying so hard to be classy and to be an influencer......and this is what she comes up with! So funny!
---
Are we assuming that Carlo is the videographer on duty again? Or is it the woman was rents the apartments in Vico.?
I don't think so. She once did a video where she talked about what Instagrammers go through to get a reel. She actually sets that camera up on a tripod, does her thing and then goes back to pick it up. It's how she used to get video of her and Carlo walking together down the steps in Positano. They'd walk down and then she'd run back up to grab it and then run back down.

Let's just say if I had been filming that for her, I would have forgotten to hit the record button so she wouldn't embarrass herself! I'm going to be laughing about this for awhile, I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is Nikki not posting I cannot see a new vlog
Six days ago was the last upload for me. Must be having a strop after the 'trolls' rightfully told her that she treats Carlo like crap, painting your walls 50 different shades of peach is hideous and that her entire attitude towards viewers is arrogant and entitled.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't see them for another one or two hours on Sunday morning. I expect there will be one today

Reactions: 3
More painting and more awful colors and results. Really that light pink paint is so very wrong and she just does not see it.
Weird mention of past owners coming to take outdoor umbrella etc. as if they just have carte blanche to enter any time and
take anything they want. What kind of a closing did they have??? Then at the end she says the agents has another house to
show them. What is that about? The ultimate teaser. More flea markets again next week.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Once again Nicki positions herself as the arbiter of taste while Carlo is an ugly furniture magnet. How dare he buy a solid wood garden furniture set, bring it back and put it in the right place! Nicki wanted wicker, you bumbling idiot. Now she's got to massacre it with some awful white paint that apparently took 7 hours.

And if any of you dare say our kind, patient, understanding Nicki is mean to Carlo - you're bullies!! And she'll have to record another video where he sits in front of the camera as she holds a pair of scissors to his head, making him say how wonderful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smothering the 3-piece suite, the dining chairs AND a table all in that same chalk paint 🤪 Typical Nicki and her job-lot, slapdash aesthetic.

The random way they're going about the jobs in the house reeks of desperation for content and "cliffhangers". They have to keep the channel earning because there's no other way they could realistically find employment there.

• Heart
Smothering the 3-piece suite, the dining chairs AND a table all in that same chalk paint 🤪 Typical Nicki and her job-lot, slapdash aesthetic.

The random way they're going about the jobs in the house reeks of desperation for content and "cliffhangers". They have to keep the channel earning because there's no other way they could realistically find employment there.
Yes agree..the "cliffhanger" for today is the agent contacting them about another house. I don't know what to make out of that and will be back to find out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think I was the most horrified with Nicky not being arsed to actually apply some bleach, pressure wash the moss-covered wall and let it dry prior to applying the antimufa pintura (anti-mold paint- which is the same as anti-moss paint). But hey, at least she applied it (SMH!). Cheese on toast, her colour choices are dreadful! I do wonder if anyone at Maria's picnic actually ate her quiche offering- she would have been better served just buying something pre-made from the market, but I was surprised she did not use this opportunity to promote her cookbook...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really is Queen Bee in her world isn't she. I wonder what she was like as an employee? I can't imagine her taking instruction very well. Or constructive criticism. Wonder how she would take it if one of her brides had dared to say she didn't like the make up? I feel she's actually unemployable. YouTube is the only way for her.

She really is Queen Bee in her world isn't she. I wonder what she was like as an employee? I can't imagine her taking instruction very well. Or constructive criticism. Wonder how she would take it if one of her brides had dared to say she didn't like the make up? I feel she's actually unemployable. YouTube is the only way for her.
I think a lot of her YouTube ranting indirectly admits this, or at least her mindset. When she moans about trolls she really does see the only option being for them to shut up. At no point does she accept that it's not nice, but it is part of the job that she chooses to do. If she was a cashier and said she's sick of rude customers, she'd simply be told to move jobs. But she doesn't see that as an option at all. So she either has delusional ideas that she's too famous for a job like that (you're no Adele, Nicki), or she knows YouTube is a gravy train. I think both.

And I completely agree with you on her being unemployable anyway - she seems to have that mindset that some who grow up coddled with money do, she flits around part-time jobs with whatever hobby takes her interest at the time. She does a bit of make up (badly), writes a book (badly), but hasn't worked a full day in her life. I don't think she's capable of it, she has no idea what it is like to have to engage at work for set hours.

Reactions: 9
I think a lot of her YouTube ranting indirectly admits this, or at least her mindset. When she moans about trolls she really does see the only option being for them to shut up. At no point does she accept that it's not nice, but it is part of the job that she chooses to do. If she was a cashier and said she's sick of rude customers, she'd simply be told to move jobs. But she doesn't see that as an option at all. So she either has delusional ideas that she's too famous for a job like that (you're no Adele, Nicki), or she knows YouTube is a gravy train. I think both.

And I completely agree with you on her being unemployable anyway - she seems to have that mindset that some who grow up coddled with money do, she flits around part-time jobs with whatever hobby takes her interest at the time. She does a bit of make up (badly), writes a book (badly), but hasn't worked a full day in her life. I don't think she's capable of it, she has no idea what it is like to have to engage at work for set hours.
I agree completely. By all accounts she flitted her way through several casual jobs in the early days of her being in Positano and I guess just continued that through into adulthood. Picking up a bit of knowledge here and there. Much like her own daughter is now. No real ambition as such.

Reactions: 10
This actually happened to her! I was watching her first few months of pandemic videos. She had the bride that doesn't want to use her makeup for hygienic purposes and she was bitching about it almost 5 minutes on her vlog.

That's really her true colours and half of the reason why no one wants to book makeup and airbnb with her anymore. She's not just a snob, she's unbearable.

At first it was not noticeable if you liked them on those few sets of videos - pandemic, Positano, homestead kind of vibe.. then reality hits you 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11