NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I am HERE FOR IT! 👏🏼
Seriously wtf is going with these nuts sending all their money thinking it's a competition like their winning something 🤣😂🤣 would you walk up & hand them a 20 for being there?! No!! Wtf 😂🤣Your bills are going through the roof & your sending constant tenners to meghan&doms coke habit, Amy braniff etc!! Are you nuts lol 😂 are these people like the lonely, vulnerable ones trying to make friends!? Obviously is, not normal & absolutely bananas

What’s the craic with Gemma garrett? Is ‘eadzo’ her new girl?
Yeah she's bi, went with meatball molly through lock down. That girl endizo or something with the blonde hair.. Who might I add is a rather lush if I went that way is meant to go with her always on & off. Went on to Gemma insta to find that girls name & and came across this 🙄 carly Bell hoey is an absolute bellend too 👍 please your daddy owns your bizz, you run it take a profit but he pays for everything. Gets on like she worked or earned the salon 😂

Seriously wtf is going with these nuts sending all their money thinking it's a competition like their winning something 🤣😂🤣 would you walk up & hand them a 20 for being there?! No!! Wtf 😂🤣Your bills are going through the roof & your sending constant tenners to meghan&doms coke habit, Amy braniff etc!! Are you nuts lol 😂 are these people like the lonely, vulnerable ones trying to make friends!? Obviously is, not normal & absolutely bananas

Yeah she's bi, went with meatball molly through lock down. That girl endizo or something with the blonde hair.. Who might I add is a rather lush if I went that way is meant to go with her always on & off. Went on to Gemma insta to find that girls name & and came across this 🙄 carly Bell hoey is an absolute bellend too 👍 please your daddy owns your bizz, you run it take a profit but he pays for everything. Gets on like she worked or earned the salon 😂
Screenshot_20220921_232951_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does dietstartsonmonday have any qualifications to try and advise people of their food habits?

Reactions: 1
A bit off topic but I haven’t lived in NI for a while, can someone fill me in;

what’s the deal with all the instahuns going crazy over the north coast? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful area but I never thought of it as being upmarket or especially trendy? I can understand the likes of Cathy Martin relentlessy tagging herself in Helens bay and the Lisburn road because those were always deemed nice, upmarket areas.

same with Greenisland - what’s it like these days?

Reactions: 7

what’s the deal with all the instahuns going crazy over the north coast? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful area but I never thought of it as being upmarket or especially trendy? I can understand the likes of Cathy Martin relentlessy tagging herself in Helens bay and the Lisburn road because those were always deemed nice, upmarket areas.

It’s something I’ve never understood myself. Portrush is as filthy and tacky as it ever was and Portstewart is full of the god squad and coffin dodgers - in my opinion. I don’t get the appeal but somehow it’s become a symbol of status or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does dietstartsonmonday have any qualifications to try and advise people of their food habits?
Well would you take advice from her?? Not a hope in hell,she’s like myself on a diet for years and just getting bigger 🤪

Reactions: 3
I genuinely find it really disturbing that she is making money off advising people how to train/diet when she is clinically obese. what the duck?

Reactions: 9

Greenisland still Jordanstown wanna be

It’s something I’ve never understood myself. Portrush is as filthy and tacky as it ever was and Portstewart is full of the god squad and coffin dodgers - in my opinion. I don’t get the appeal but somehow it’s become a symbol of status or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
The God squad and coffin dodgers 😂 duck me i laughed out loud at that one 😂 hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watching digg mama she has lost the run of herself, I used to like her but now she would sell her granny for a £1 had to delete cannot listen to her any longer she’s an absolute dose

Reactions: 13
Anyone watching digg mama she has lost the run of herself, I used to like her but now she would sell her granny for a £1 had to delete cannot listen to her any longer she’s an absolute dose
Jesus it's got to be brutal

Reactions: 4
Does TikTok count for the 10k following? If so does anyone follow Hannah casement? Is that account for real or is it a piss take/satire?

Reactions: 9
New to this but these have me in stitches🤣 🤣🤣🤣 thoughts on some of the NI tiktokers, annaliviahynds I think is great, any thoughts on that Culcie danielle collins ?Think she’s from Fermanagh, funny but my god does she love herself ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.