Shawna Kristine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread for Shawna Kristine _skmua as requested by members on another thread.
Makeup up artist
Tik toker and insta hun
Bit of a dose 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure she'll be loving it, having a thread of her owns now 🤣🤣 what's the deal with her being married anyways?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she'll be loving it, having a thread of her owns now 🤣🤣 what's the deal with her being married anyways?
Yes this, when, where, how and to whom ?? The sparkler just appeared like outta nowhere. She seemed to always act single and ready to mingle ?? And her skin, Wud those break outs not be due to the amount of different looks she done over the past year, like there’s been a lot of stuff been on her face, days of painting herself so many different things removing it Wud b as bigga job as doing it cudnt b good for her skin

• Haha
She’s back with the hubby?! I had to unfollow her about a year ago. I remember her posting on Insta slagging him off and saying about how he said she was too loud etc. Also she used to slag LMD off to the lowest now she is up her arse

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s back with the hubby?! I had to unfollow her about a year ago. I remember her posting on Insta slagging him off and saying about how he said she was too loud etc. Also she used to slag LMD off to the lowest now she is up her arse
Apparently so, but sure she has that post saying how much she loves him now 🤣 it just seems like such a weird and confusing thing, I actually thought she was bi the amount of stories I seen had talking about how women hit on her 🤣🤣 lool

• Haha
Apparently so, buy sure she has that post saying how much she loves him now 🤣 it just seems like such a weird and confusing thing, I actually thought she was bi the amount of stories I seen had talking about how women hit on her 🤣🤣 lool
That post was totally OTT. Why do people feel they need to make big declarations of love on social media? Me thinks the lady doth protest too much! Must be trying to prove to him that she does give a tit about him

• Haha
I never knew she was married always seemed to b knocking around that house on her own. And the time she done up that dressing room there wasn’t a man in sight to help with anything. Can’t believe she’s been married all along...

Reactions: 1
Wait so did him and her separate at a time or what? See at the start I used to think she was dead on to watch but I am constantly going tap tap tap tap now.. like she just goes on and on and on! Her stories are so long! Nobody can be bothered with that tit! Her behaviour on social media for having a husband is a bit of a joke! Constantly getting the tits out for half the world to see!

Does anyone actually believe she's a size 10/12? All the swim suits she's buying just seem to look far too small on her, I think her weight looks great, she doesn't need to hide it.

Wait so did him and her separate at a time or what? See at the start I used to think she was dead on to watch but I am constantly going tap tap tap tap now.. like she just goes on and on and on! Her stories are so long! Nobody can be bothered with that tit! Her behaviour on social media for having a husband is a bit of a joke! Constantly getting the tits out for half the world to see!
Yeah they did. They lived beside her parents then whatever went down went down and she moved to the house her granny left her. She had photos up about a wedding dress in one of her looks and people were asking questions about it but she refused to say ‘as it wasn’t anyone’s business’

• Haha
Q
Yeah they did. They lived beside her parents then whatever went down went down and she moved to the house her granny left her. She had photos up about a wedding dress in one of her looks and people were asking questions about it but she refused to say ‘as it wasn’t anyone’s business’
Not anyone’s business yet she will gladly flaunt basically her bits infront of everyone 😂

• Haha
Well, in her defence, at least she's paying for her own teeth work, unlike soooo many of the rest of them!!

• Haha
Is that not his granny's house she's in now?

Why does this tart come on Insta complaining about how awful a top looks and her tits are hanging out then says about imagine going out in this? Imagine coming on Insta in the bloody top and showing yourself up to 10K followers!! Anything for attention SK and Where is the hubby after the PDA post and the rings on?? 👀

• Haha