NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does TikTok count for the 10k following? If so does anyone follow Hannah casement? Is that account for real or is it a piss take/satire?
I've been literally checking daily to see if she gets to 10k so I can say WHAT THE FK ????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does TikTok count for the 10k following? If so does anyone follow Hannah casement? Is that account for real or is it a piss take/satire?
Iā€™m so glad someone has asked this cos Iā€™ve been wondering this for soooo long šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thereā€™s always so many comments saying is it a piss take and she never replies so Iā€™m like šŸ˜¬

I really think she is being serious šŸ«£

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m so glad someone has asked this cos Iā€™ve been wondering this for soooo long šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thereā€™s always so many comments saying is it a piss take and she never replies so Iā€™m like šŸ˜¬

I really think she is being serious šŸ«£
I donā€™t think sheā€™s being serious. Although Iā€™ve wondered too! Felt wrong to laugh at her if sheā€™s being serious, if you know what I mean. At times itā€™s like sheā€™s pretending she canā€™t dance when itā€™s obvious sheā€™s trained in Irish dancing at some stage. Also the ā€œhaulsā€ are always really old Dunnes stock, like stuff youā€™d find on the clearance rail for 50p. Iā€™ve watched a lot of her videos and I really do think sheā€™s taking the piss. If sheā€™s not, Iā€™m going to hell for laughing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I donā€™t think sheā€™s being serious. Although Iā€™ve wondered too! Felt wrong to laugh at her if sheā€™s being serious, if you know what I mean. At times itā€™s like sheā€™s pretending she canā€™t dance when itā€™s obvious sheā€™s trained in Irish dancing at some stage. Also the ā€œhaulsā€ are always really old Dunnes stock, like stuff youā€™d find on the clearance rail for 50p. Iā€™ve watched a lot of her videos and I really do think sheā€™s taking the piss. If sheā€™s not, Iā€™m going to hell for laughing šŸ˜‚
I've seen videos on her hairdressing page and she talks exactly the same. I really think its just her

Emily McClean on the beg for a pizza oven - how predictable šŸ™„
honestly I wish theyā€™d just outright say they want a freebie and approach companies directly instead of pretending they legitimately want a pizza oven or whatever random item it is. Do these influencers not realise how transparent it is - we all see through it. She was ā€œasking recommendationsā€ for a hairdresser not long ago took aka looking for a free haircut. Not sure if she was offered one in the end.

if youā€™re going to reduce yourself to begging at least be honest about your intentions. I guess thatā€™s how they lie to themselves to feel comfortable about it, easier than oh I dunno, setting a good example to their kids, saving up and researching one for themselves. Nah, easier to pretend youā€™re asking for recommendations and beg on the sly.

I think sheā€™s serious
who is this person?

Reactions: 1
honestly I wish theyā€™d just outright say they want a freebie and approach companies directly instead of pretending they legitimately want a pizza oven or whatever random item it is. Do these influencers not realise how transparent it is - we all see through it. She was ā€œasking recommendationsā€ for a hairdresser not long ago took aka looking for a free haircut. Not sure if she was offered one in the end.

if youā€™re going to reduce yourself to begging at least be honest about your intentions. I guess thatā€™s how they lie to themselves to feel comfortable about it, easier than oh I dunno, setting a good example to their kids, saving up and researching one for themselves. Nah, easier to pretend youā€™re asking for recommendations and beg on the sly.

who is this person?
Hannah Casement

I am so glad someone else brought up Hannah Casement!! This has been bugging me for so long! I mean if itā€™s fake whatā€™s the angle here?!? I think it might be real šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did think it was real but there's a video of her at the McD's drive thru about 2 yrs ago and she's talking with a bit more urgency. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
whats her handle? (I canā€™t find a Hannah casement with 10K followers)
She is hannahcasment on Tik tok, she has 10k followers there

I really think sheā€™s being serious because I found her insta and she is the exact same on there and has fashioni/style in her bio šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s real, not a piss take. Some serious Joanne Cronin vibes going on there šŸ˜‚
But at least Hamnahs "wee outfits" actually go, not my cup of tea but they are actual outfits. Also the room she uses is clean and tidy and I'm sure she doesn't live with her Mum and Dad still šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ although she has substituted mad twirling for crazy Irish dancing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The comments on Hannahā€™s TikTokā€™s as just as bad everyone saying how amazing she is. Itā€™s the dancing and that wardrobe must be like narnia! Thereā€™s kids on her older videos I was wondering if they are hers? Someone must know her or know of her in real life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.