NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow stefaniexlee? Used to like her page a few years back but now everything is an Ad and affiliates. Think her style inspired outfits are pretty rare too, she will pick a nice dress but then have ridiculously oversized coats etc on top of them. Also can’t believe how quickly she got covered in tattoos.

I know people do this, but I always find it weird when people get covered in tattoos for the look rather than chose ones that actually mean something!

Reactions: 4
Yes tea ladies.. Come on in 👋 😂 you can say what you want safely in here 💯 I've only ever seen 1 person get barred few yrs ago & that was for actually sticking up for a badden & they went abit over board shouting at other posters!! Please, please, please I really want grace to come in under cover or Aine or anyone else the walking std has shagged 😂could be here a while reading though 🤔🤷‍♀️..... Im here for the next 2 weeks so fill me in👂!!! The ladies that is.... Not you Dom 😒😂🤣

Yes please someone do it 🙌 😂 I've a feeling the teas coming ladies 💯 we need a Separate thread before it all kicks off cause you know Megan & doms gonna be on here under cover & they can't report or stop anyone from saying what they want 😂😂😂 their worst nightmare lol 😂

Sounds like them 💯 sure they're always onto the police and apparently megan loves a call to social services too 👍

Megan mcallister and Dominic kelly
They're the biggest begging shots how on tiktok 😂 he constantly sleeps around, both love their coke a cola 👃 she made the tele & has a suspended sentence for smashing glasses over his head, he smashes her windows, she posts vids off her beat up by him, 2 constantly & I mean constantly begging on tiktok 🤮 he takes nothing to do with his adorable wee daughter in Derry yet claims to love & Adore Megan's 2 🤔 both off them are absolutely narcissistic twats, that constantly do fake family posts with the kids to annoy his baby mama Grace (who he pays nor helps with his daughter) he actually broke up with Megan... Ran back to grace in June.. Started a bond with wee mila... Changed his tiktok bio to annoy Megan... Then ditched the wee dote mila... Took her name off his bio and put Megan's 2 kids names up instead 🤮 👊 ohh... And he was off his head last night on a live giving death treats & threatening to burn a girls house down but he got arrested 👍 phewww 😰 that's just a tiny bit... Believe it or not, absolute tit show 💯
Is this the grace who has a brother who is a drag queen can't remember his name now?

Reactions: 1
Seen a few accounts pushing The Style Bee trying to get her to 17k. I used to follow her and she didn’t annoy me but then I saw her in the wild as such and was like nah you’re an arse so unfollowed - anyone follow ? What’s she like now?
Seen she got her 17k

I unfollowed when she went full time blogging - she was more tolerable before. Comes across as a bit of a mean girl behind the smiles and heavy eye liner.

All the free stays with Hastings Ten Square etc when it these places are all so wonderful why don’t you pay to go back instead of awaiting the next freebie.

Was she a b*tch in the wild 😛 hubby looks like he has a huge thumbprint on his head.

Yes tea ladies.. Come on in 👋 😂 you can say what you want safely in here 💯 I've only ever seen 1 person get barred few yrs ago & that was for actually sticking up for a badden & they went abit over board shouting at other posters!! Please, please, please I really want grace to come in under cover or Aine or anyone else the walking std has shagged 😂could be here a while reading though 🤔🤷‍♀️..... Im here for the next 2 weeks so fill me in👂!!! The ladies that is.... Not you Dom 😒😂🤣

Yes please someone do it 🙌 😂 I've a feeling the teas coming ladies 💯 we need a Separate thread before it all kicks off cause you know Megan & doms gonna be on here under cover & they can't report or stop anyone from saying what they want 😂😂😂 their worst nightmare lol 😂

Sounds like them 💯 sure they're always onto the police and apparently megan loves a call to social services too 👍

Megan mcallister and Dominic kelly
They're the biggest begging shots how on tiktok 😂 he constantly sleeps around, both love their coke a cola 👃 she made the tele & has a suspended sentence for smashing glasses over his head, he smashes her windows, she posts vids off her beat up by him, 2 constantly & I mean constantly begging on tiktok 🤮 he takes nothing to do with his adorable wee daughter in Derry yet claims to love & Adore Megan's 2 🤔 both off them are absolutely narcissistic twats, that constantly do fake family posts with the kids to annoy his baby mama Grace (who he pays nor helps with his daughter) he actually broke up with Megan... Ran back to grace in June.. Started a bond with wee mila... Changed his tiktok bio to annoy Megan... Then ditched the wee dote mila... Took her name off his bio and put Megan's 2 kids names up instead 🤮 👊 ohh... And he was off his head last night on a live giving death treats & threatening to burn a girls house down but he got arrested 👍 phewww 😰 that's just a tiny bit... Believe it or not, absolute tit show 💯

I never really got into TikTok 😆 have looked at and following don’t accounts. But I haven’t a clue how to view all these lives and battles and duets you are on about

Do you have to view them all in real-time or how do you find them to have a snoop

Anyone see how sloopemc has changed her handle to emilymarymcc? What’s all that about?

Would love to know how she manages to afford a 3 bed semi, holidays in France and a kitchen renovation when 1. She isn’t working and 2. He is a barista/ad hoc semi-pro photographer? What’s their secret?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone see how sloopemc has changed her handle to emilymarymcc? What’s all that about?

Would love to know how she manages to afford a 3 bed semi, holidays in France and a kitchen renovation when 1. She isn’t working and 2. He is a barista/ad hoc semi-pro photographer? What’s their secret?!
I had these thoughts also. She has been pimping the kids out more recently. The whole “I’m not showing my kids on” IG lasted long didn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also did anyone see her most recent Q&A response? Someone asked her was she worried about the cost of living or something similar, and she said yes 😂 get to duck you little madam. You wouldn’t know the meaning of having to worry about money, especially when you went on holidays just a few days after answering that 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had these thoughts also. She has been pimping the kids out more recently. The whole “I’m not showing my kids on” IG lasted long didn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Also did anyone see her most recent Q&A response? Someone asked her was she worried about the cost of living or something similar, and she said yes 😂 get to duck you little madam. You wouldn’t know the meaning of having to worry about money, especially when you went on holidays just a few days after answering that 🖕🏼
she lives in her own wee out-of-touch bubble! Agree on the kids though, I had how she constantly uses them for content. She must know it’s bad because she’s made a point of saying she wouldn’t post them in the past.

I’ve worked hard at a career and got a degree, I’ve been on a fair few holidays this year but I saved and worked hard for that. I still couldn’t afford a kitchen refurb in addition, so I’m baffled how they can manage on essentially one income that must fluctuate surely?

Maybe changed name because it was mentioned on tattle
Could he have been involved in the ownership of cafes as well as barista?

Maybe family helping out with funds.. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe changed name because it was mentioned on tattle
Could he have been involved in the ownership of cafes as well as barista?

Maybe family helping out with funds.. 🤔
Yeah I’ve noticed quite a number of insta huns changing their handle or making small discrete spelling changes in the hope no one notices. I definitely think it’s because their behaviour has been discussed on here and they don’t want people to find out. Wankers

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve noticed quite a number of insta huns changing their handle or making small discrete spelling changes in the hope no one notices. I definitely think it’s because their behaviour has been discussed on here and they don’t want people to find out. Wankers
Seen a few posts on tik tok about social media accounts being investigated by benefits atm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Micaela Gowdy is a prime example- changed her surname on insta to Nash when it came out about her harassing her dad and backing her pweirdo brother- she had several posts on insta tearing the victim apart and blaming her for the brother being jailed. She’s a nasty witch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What’s the point? That’s so dodgy… maybe they should get a individual thread if they are doing that, comes across like someone with something to hide.

Can someone point me in the direction of the Gerry Lavz thread? I used to be able to find it but can't now!

Thank you!! I usually watch threads but I forgot to mark his. Will do so now! Much appreciated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.