NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What had serenity10 on her today? 🙈
Was wondering the same myself she’s turned out to be another bloody dose, prefer to listen to the P man, she’s all sell sell same as the rest of the beggars and she just loves herself.

I used to like her but she was dressed like a clown today. The orange head piece wasn't the same shade as her dress.

Reactions: 1
I did think it was real but there's a video of her at the McD's drive thru about 2 yrs ago and she's talking with a bit more urgency. 🤣
The McDonalds drive thru video made me think it must be a piss take cause shes talking and moving at normal speed in it😂

Jen wood anyone watch her? What a pain in the arse she is an absolute dose, between her and girly Inspo and a few of the Derry huns it’s getting worse every day, they all think they are celebs now 🤪 they are glorified beggars bit like the boys who used to do the Derry markets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jen wood anyone watch her? What a pain in the arse she is an absolute dose, between her and girly Inspo and a few of the Derry huns it’s getting worse every day, they all think they are celebs now 🤪 they are glorified beggars bit like the boys who used to do the Derry markets
I've had to block Jenn Wood for my own sanity, even her face coming up in my explore page with yet another fcking haul of shite clothes was giving me an irrational rage 🙄

And girly inspo is another twit too, imagine people thinking the likes of them and CMB, Devine Scents, mammy banter etc are representative of the people of our good city 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had to block Jenn Wood for my own sanity, even her face coming up in my explore page with yet another fcking haul of shite clothes was giving me an irrational rage 🙄
Could not agree more. I’m at a loss as to what’s likeable about Jenn Wood. I had to block her from even coming up on my explore page too as I just cannot deal with her - or her teeth 🫣

Reactions: 5
She is hannahcasment on Tik tok, she has 10k followers there

I really think she’s being serious because I found her insta and she is the exact same on there and has fashioni/style in her bio 😬
Well… it really just goes to show it really doesn’t take any talent or initiative to amass a social media follow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Laura Loves Belfast- I know she has been discussed before but how annoying is she. The stupid poses and constant adverts, stop pretending your a size 12 but size up in everything!

Also Tara Conaboy, does anyone watch her- excellent customer service skills, talks about her clients having slug eyebrows before she fixes them. Went out on the piss yesterday with her daughter (she must be about 7 years old)!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear emilymarymcc used to be all about charity shopping and eating vegan?

Now she’s advertising the Hut stuff, John Lewis, wearing silk and eating meat/animal products. What a U-turn!

Laura Loves Belfast- I know she has been discussed before but how annoying is she. The stupid poses and constant adverts, stop pretending your a size 12 but size up in everything!

Also Tara Conaboy, does anyone watch her- excellent customer service skills, talks about her clients having slug eyebrows before she fixes them. Went out on the piss yesterday with her daughter (she must be about 7 years old)!
I get it’s hard to reply to the volume of messages and keep on top of the admin side of a business when juggling a small family and splitting between here & Scottish clients but she just comes across at moment like it’s a big inconvenience to her & clients should be grateful she’ll see them & is so rude at times. The whole day drinking with her friend and their daughters yesterday was just bizarre

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.