Sinead Hegarty #7 Single again & still in pain, wouldn’t be like Sinead to complain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another crowdfunding link!
People she is associated with really need to start being a bit more careful.

And, since when did she have dance lessons on Bali??

Reactions: 1
Wetting myself that the dress woman hadn't a baldy who they were coming in to try on dresses for the awards! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was on that yellow brick road any time. Maybe Oz binned her too, when jack did

Reactions: 3
Wetting myself that the dress woman hadn't a baldy who they were coming in to try on dresses for the awards! 😂
The absol lies out of begarty....you don't just stumble upon someone's house business.....why doesn't she just admit they went looking gowns for whatever bullshit award night is on

Reactions: 11
It’s really strange how her flat mate is now her new best friend. Why did she love to Belfast in the first
place? What’s the bets Lucy will go to Aus with her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God her stories are erratic. Definitely going through the break up scenario again...LOL
She's prob raging after giving everyone else tit advice after him cheating on her the first time.
Thinks shes a god. Con artist of the highest order.
She's milking the whole endo thing too...clearly a market for her and she's a bullshit merchant.

Reactions: 18
It’s really strange how her flat mate is now her new best friend. Why did she love to Belfast in the first
Sinead hasn't got anyone else, clinging onto the housmate cause she gives her a boost. She's not the "type" Sinead wants to run about with so she just uses her when no one else is about ie. Jack, Jemken. She's a mean girl, always has been. Someone who forces this spiritual, girls girl lifestyle as much as she does has alot of dirty laundry they don't want on show. The more she does this the less (she thinks) people will realise the real her

Reactions: 17
Sinead hasn't got anyone else, clinging onto the housmate cause she gives her a boost. She's not the "type" Sinead wants to run about with so she just uses her when no one else is about ie. Jack, Jemken. She's a mean girl, always has been. Someone who forces this spiritual, girls girl lifestyle as much as she does has alot of dirty laundry they don't want on show. The more she does this the less (she thinks) people will realise the real her
I know someone very closely who was once friends with sinead and you have her spot on. She's always been this way. People are disposable to her. Only friends while they're of use to her

Reactions: 14
She said she wanted to move to Belfast to be closer to home aka she couldn’t afford Dublin anymore.
Lucy is so strange it’s like she sought out Sinead as a roommate to boost her own following.

Reactions: 15
Seems she has always been a selfish mare. Used a fake ID to get into a nightclub when she was younger, she got in, her friends didn’t and she went in in on her own anyway

Reactions: 13
The world revolves around sinead.
To be honest I’m surprised that it lasted with Jack as long as it did. I suppose it’s more a reflection on him and how little experience he had. Someone the same age as sinead would tell her very quickly where to go with all her nonsense. I totally agree with whoever posted above, she’s maniac at the moment! Maybe I’m just a cynical f*k but I thought mediation is meant to channel the chaos within you?

Reactions: 17
Ugh now she’s going to analyse Tristan Thompson like ugh duck up. Everyone knows he’s disgusting and was awful to Khloe, we don’t need her yapping on about him too and how wrong he was as if she’s the relationship expert. Her most recent relationship just ended so shut up, she annoys my tit 😂 and her hair with that makeshift fringe/curtains looks bleeping shite, she looks 40+

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone asked her about jack? I would but she'll suss my profile 🤣 wonder does she block or what? Should ask about aus too.. hasn't touched on that in a while

Has anyone asked her about jack? I would but she'll suss my profile 🤣 wonder does she block or what? Should ask about aus too.. hasn't touched on that in a while
Sorry just watched her about Tristan ' I have no faith' is that how she's going to confirm the breakup 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her and Jack will get back together! He will get back with her! Especially if they both going to oz, I know it’s a big country but they will meet again!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.