NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t find her funny at all. Well this is the funniest thing she was giving it the all big that she was gonna be in a Netflix show and I think it was meant to be like too hot to handle but it was a flop. She was only in like 1.5 episodes and was so forgettable 😅😂
Do u know which episodes so I don’t have to sit thru it all?! 😬😬😬

There's some screen shots 😳

If you search
megan mcallister & Dominic Kelly #1 their very own thread comes up @Derrygirl

Oh my god she's telling people their sending too much ack 🤗 where'd she get that new tone off voice from Lmaoooo 🤣 🤣 she get acting skills from megan markle I can't cope 🤪🤣🤣🤣 why isn't she sending the money back to them then?? Theses people are mugs!! That new voice though 😂🤣😂🤣
Crazy 🙈🙈

Surely it can’t just be me. How the hell did Anna leitch Win miss ni then miss Europe. She is a munter 🤣🤣🤣 such a a hard old face and just to me not attractive.

Did everyone see p&p is pregnant?
She doesn't have 10 thou I don't think so being careful. Nice news for her.

This threat is the best find ever just shows were all sitting laughing at their car crash life and they all think they've fans. Its brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Andrea McCarragher and her boy are absolute morons. Putting a newborn babies feet in freezing cold sea and taking the pram on to sand and being surprised when it got stuck? Actual simpletons. Someone take that baby off him before he drops her, big fuckin clown 🙄
Did anyone see her story about her wedding party today? I would be raging if i was a wedding party having to look after andrea’s baby how are you supposed to enjoy your morning ffs

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her story about her wedding party today? I would be raging if i was a wedding party having to look after andrea’s baby how are you supposed to enjoy your morning ffs
Very unprofessional

Reactions: 2
Seen a few accounts pushing The Style Bee trying to get her to 17k. I used to follow her and she didn’t annoy me but then I saw her in the wild as such and was like nah you’re an arse so unfollowed - anyone follow ? What’s she like now?

Reactions: 2
All the virtue signalling regarding the Queen’s death has prompted me to hit the unfollow button on quite a few. Don’t get me wrong, I respect the Queen and her passing is sad (yes she was 96, I digress) but so many of them have properly sickened me about it. In one way, it’s been a good week 😜

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.