Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

foxcubs1000

Is it just me or is anyone totally lost on here now? Whoever these peoples are they need a thread of their own. They sound like complete scumbags not influencers or tick tokers. Why would anyone be following them or giving them engagement which only encourages them adn allows them to make money out of being scammers?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
A
And that’s your opinion, most of my family and friends all enjoy seeing pics of our kids and others kids grow up. Maybe you don’t like kids, that’s fine. Most people enjoy seeing kids grow up and be great little human beings. Maybe your just miserable. I have no idea, but I think it’s mainly a you problem.

Nope, not a "her" problem.

In my line of work I see pix downloaded from websites such as fb and Instagram, children's heads superimposed onto other bodies and unimaginable things done to them.

In court last week I witnessed a man facing 42 charges of digitalisation of child images for sexual abuse. None of them were his own kids (he does have them, but used other people's.. )

Anyone who cares about their children will keep their images for close friends and family only (except in some cases family members like the person above are still a danger)

Now tell me I'm just miserable and it's a me problem. I wish I could explain how dangerous sharing images of children, I wish you could accompany me in my job just one day. You'd see then.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

baxter2021

They should have bought some baby clothes etc or something and donated it to a charity like womens aid or Blossoms. But I don’t think any of these grifters could turn down anything free. So out of touch.

Reactions: 29

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Hi Rebecca Maguire 👋🏼 You’ve made it clear you read on here, so could you answer the following and post replies to your stories plz 😂
1. Why don’t you work at Array anymore
2. What filter do you use
3. Do you really like Cathy Martin or do you just keep her as a ‘friend’ because she’s a loose cannon
4. Why aren’t you on the pharmacy register
5. Can you do a shoutout to Tattle and say ‘ats us naiii’
Thank u luv 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Well I couldn't be anymore turned off by Primark than I was today. Every instagrammer in NI and their granny buying, sorry, being gifted, useless mass produced tat. All forgotten about the cost of living crisis and climate change until it suits them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

cee-bee

VIP Member
This is so funny lol 😂 we're basically faceless trolls but having other faceless trolls mod us on this apparently speak freely site🤦‍♀️ you do know no one knows who you are? So why feel the need to still gratify yourself?? 🤔
im confused, I thought @Noseycant was just saying it would be easier to know which influencer was being talked about if we put the name of said influencer in our comments/post. It’s not modding, it’s a sensible suggestion that’s been requested several times in this thread

I don’t understand your response? Why is it funny?

Reactions: 25

cee-bee

VIP Member
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!
I honestly think it’s worth emailing primark and telling them this. The marketing team were so off the mark with this.

Reactions: 24

cee-bee

VIP Member
Ach let’s be honest, if you had an opportunity to get these things for free, would you not? I know I would lol anyone saying they wouldn’t are liars.
I have been offered things for free. I run a fairly niche account on insta for an interest of mine.

I regularly shop at a place, lets say X. I frequently post when I’m there, if I find something I like etc to my small following.

X offered me freebies, granted worth a small amount. I said no, because I respect their work and would be willingly spending money there anyway. I considered accepting but tbh, on top of the aforementioned reason, I felt too embarrassed being an independent adult accepting a freebie I hadn’t earned. I just couldn’t bring myself to. If you’re a reasonably well off person, it takes a special kind of entitled to covertly or outwardly request/accept unearned freebies.

I’ve worked hard to get to where I am, from relatively humble beginnings. I’m very grateful and it gives me a sense of pride to have disposable income to spend on myself.

so no, I wouldn’t take it for free. And if it involved anything that could be remotely interpreted as exploitive of my children? Absolutely not. Believe it or not, some of us have integrity and pride and don’t want to grift through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

cee-bee

VIP Member
Whoever this Dominic and Meghan and whoever else from tiktok are, can invested tattlers make a separate thread for them please?

I don’t think most of us know who they are, it’s started to result in the thread being hijacked and I’m not even sure they fit under the criteria of influencers.

based on handles being provided on here - these people don’t have over 10K followers and therefore it is breaking the rules to discuss them here.

Reactions: 19

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
No, it’s really not. So we should just hide constantly in fear? When people on the street could look at us/our children as easy as online? Never walk our kids in public for fear the one weirdo of the entire bunch will see? We can’t let the creeps win in life. If people are comfortable showing their kids, that’s their own thing to worry about. I only have a few pics on social media, and I’m ok with that. Like most mums are, as most mums/dads share pics that anyone can see.
It’s bad craic that the only thing you can think of is the one in a million creep and not the many people who just enjoy seeing parts of others lives.
Yes, it really is. One in a million? I wish I lived in the world of your statistics. Not looking to continue to discuss this with you cause it’s futile. Children can’t consent to their images and lives being shared online, in the case of “influencers” who make a living from their content, this is exploitation. As I said previously, let’s after to disagree.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Just a reminder for everyone to put the name of the influencer/account at the top of your comment so everyone knows who you are talking about and to make the thread easier to follow. For example…

Cathy Martin

The old trout spends more time on Instagram trying to convince us she works, than actually working 😂

• Haha

cee-bee

VIP Member
Who is Dara Florence ? The only time I heard of her was she was giving evidence in the rugby rape trial
That pretty much sums up what she famous for. To be more precise, she walked in on this girl (allegedly) being raped, didn’t think anything was amiss with the scene and gave a testimony at court that almost certainly led the jury reaching a “not guilty” verdict. She reported that she didn’t think the woman was in distress and didn’t intervene. (The woman in question suffered internal tearing as a result of her ordeal but anyway…)

Ever since she seems to have made a career out of being on Instagram and showing her boobs off.

in case anyone isn’t aware of what happened;

and oh btw Guys,, in case there was ever a concern that an accused rapist’s life would be ruined - Paddy Jackson isn’t just still playing as a pro rugby player, he was recruited to the London Irish Rugby team - courtesy of his former manager, Declan Kidney. He was included among a handful of players in a “leadership group” aka, seen as upstanding players who could provide guidance for more junior players. I kid you not.

• Angry
  • Wow

PeanutButterHead

Primark influencers
The next time any of them start harping on about climate change/ sustainability/ fast fashion because they’ve been gifted some stuff by a sustainable / eco brand just remember they were happy to go to Primark for free swag. The hypocrisy is wold

surprised sloopemc wasn’t there!

Reactions: 18

Tini

That’s shameful if they all got £200 voucher to spend in Primark, that’s exactly the reason why I’ll not be spending my money in Primark, never did get the hype over Primark, yes it’s cheap clothes but stuff falls apart after a few washes.

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
Who are half the dickheads up prancing round Primark?
One doll I saw in a story and she doesn't have 10,000 followers but is at everything. Suppose it maybe helps she's mates with Melissa from cool fm?
So funny to see them all falling over themselves to get free Primark bags! Fit Primark bteer to donate to the homeless than that bunch of wannabes.

• Heart