NI Influencers #2

What annoys you the most about NI Influencers?

• The undeclared ads/pr trips/gifted items

Votes: 93 41.7%
  • Using their children for likes/engagement

Votes: 103 46.2%
  • Crying troll if someone doesn’t agree with them

Votes: 102 45.7%
  • Portraying an unrealistic lifestyle

Votes: 115 51.6%
  • Being gifted things they don’t need or deserve

Votes: 113 50.7%
  • No brand or business loyalty eg will just go where the freebies are

Votes: 91 40.8%
  • Not having a real job

Votes: 74 33.2%
  • The heavily filtered and edited pictures/content

Votes: 84 37.7%
  • Not using their profile for good causes eg charity, fundraising, awareness etc

Votes: 51 22.9%
  • Being ignorant of real life eg the pandemic, cost of living crisis, job losses etc

Votes: 86 38.6%
  • The greed

Votes: 99 44.4%
  • Just generally being wankers 😂

Votes: 128 57.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A one-stop-shop for all Northern Irish influencers!
Welcome to the second instalment tattle bastards. Grab your popcorn, pull up a seat, and make yourself comfortable 😏
First things first, a few ground rules before we get started…
We can only discuss them if
1. They have over 10,000 followers
AND
2. Have a public profile
⚠ Please follow the rules or the thread will get removed. And if in doubt, just don’t mention them.
Please also start all your comments with the name of the person you are talking about. This will help to avoid confusion as multiple influencers are mentioned 👍🏼 (See example below)
Elle Pearls
Why does she never mark any of her stories for Pearl Beauty as ‘Ad’?! She needs reported to the ASA 😤

Can you see the thread and get on it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
CiaraFitandFab

Anyone see her story yesterday. Got hammered, thought there was a slice of pizza on her bed but it turns out she had spewed all over the bed during the night. Instead of cleaning it up she just moved to a different bedroom to avoid the smell :sick:. What a shocking example to any young person following her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How does Taylor Rae have such a young following? She's always posting pics of wee teen fans but her content is vulgar most of the time.

Reactions: 6
CiaraFitandFab

Anyone see her story yesterday. Got hammered, thought there was a slice of pizza on her bed but it turns out she had spewed all over the bed during the night. Instead of cleaning it up she just moved to a different bedroom to avoid the smell :sick:. What a shocking example to any young person following her
Has she deleted it now?

Does anyone follow lilybeebydebbie and what’s your take on her? She used to do makeups and makeup lessons and now all it seems to be is ad after ad and try on after try on

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow lilybeebydebbie and what’s your take on her? She used to do makeups and makeup lessons and now all it seems to be is ad after ad and try on after try on
I quite like her but I can see she is very business minded and like the rest of them out to make what she can. I find it a bit sleekit how she goes about pushing her Facebook

Reactions: 1
I quite like her but I can see she is very business minded and like the rest of them out to make what she can. I find it a bit sleekit how she goes about pushing her Facebook
I’ve had my makeup done by her and a lesson and she was lovely but I feel since going all affiliated she has changed.

Surely this whole insta money making can’t last or be a sustainable way to earn a living forever? What happens to all these people then? Do these companies pay a substantial sum for their good to be promoted and then also a kickback from each sale generated?

Reactions: 6
Surely this whole insta money making can’t last or be a sustainable way to earn a living forever? What happens to all these people then? Do these companies pay a substantial sum for their good to be promoted and then also a kickback from each sale generated?
I feel the tide is going to turn soon. I for one can’t wait (evil laugh) 😈

Reactions: 7
Ohsofemme

Will someone please tell her to drink some water before doing voice-over? The sound of her tongue sticking to her lips and cheeks sicken me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serenity Ten

How can she say things are getting so expensive & then put #gifted in her latest post, sweet Lord 🙄😑 no words

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.