Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Please, tell me why you never cared about Sistah Space until a few weeks ago and better yet, let me know about all the other charities you're scrutinising.
Until a few weeks ago, few people had heard of Sistah Space. Now, the "charity" has come to prominence and people are rightly concerned about their books.

You do seem not to care about the charity's conduct.

And as an aside, I am not a royalist, I think TRF are a pointless institution.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Which again, dismisses Ngozi's experience by flipping the bad behaviour back on her.

Which means you're resistant to see her as the wronged party and instead want to paint her as equally bad.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that as the charity aims to help black women it feels are let down by the system, that applies to non mixed women because a) they aren't black and b) there are differences between how black and mixed black people are treated.

To use an example the charity uses, some services don't recognise that darker skin doesn't always bruise and therefore don't acknowledge the accounts of victims.

I'm aware of this. How does it change the fact that some people are given the room to share their feelings while others are dismissed?
I don't think she was dismissed wasn't she given a public apology ?

She actually said all were welcome on an earlier GFM
5FB13ACA-6FB0-4216-855A-79696FF2195A.jpeg

• Wow

Pipsy

VIP Member
Idk it seemed genuine? It had his new avatar but the tweet was from Dec 3rd , he made reference to Meghans MH issues too.The poster had an avatar of a childhood pic of someone from Liverpool that said they wanted to rape black children , the user name was of this person too.
james.jpg

Unbelievable. Some people think he's some Scottish bloke, they keep posting his face but I don't know who he is or his username.

edit: oops sorry. blueblue123 beat me to it. I don't want to post the pic just yet in case it's someone innocent. But I have a sceenshot.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Whatever you believe Diane to have said or done has no bearing on this situation. You're only using it as a comeback, not because it influences these events in any way.
See the link I posted. Diane spoke on Sky News about Fulani, who was at the palace to promote Sistah Space. Subsequently, as a result of the attention the charity got, Go Fund Me pages have been receiving donations for the charity. And partly because of Diane Abbott's public speaking, the Palace has asked the public to draw their attention to the charity.

I don't appreciate people attempting to read my mind.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
  • Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
It’s all kicking off on Twitter that James character is racist AF but I think he’s on to something going by the threats.
Makes me so angry that people are calling him racist for investigating 'alleged' wrong doing.

Nothing as offensive as the gorilla tweet but searching the word "black" on his timeline shows he has a minor obsession with black people, the issues that effect us and how we deal with them. Weirdo.
Isn't that why there is black history month and calls for black history to be taught in schools.... So that non black people can be knowledgable on black issues.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Does it make it right that every white person has to suffer abuse because some people feel victimised 🙄
Abuse seems like a very strong word for it and saying that it is every white person seems to be an exaggeration at best

I would very much bet that the people my friend talks of aren't going to go out of their way to interact with white people and if they do it's probably going to be the vibe that they don't really want to talk to you which is perfectly natural between some people when you just don't click/get on

monga

VIP Member
I never said her actions were right? Did I? Try again.

But I do see a much bigger man applying unreasonable force and violence when restraint would have been more appropriate.
You didn’t say anything about her ! only implied she’s a tiny weak victim, when the footage shows the opposite.

monga

VIP Member
It’s not only white people are questioning NF Twitter is full of black people with their own opinions on SS .

Interesting that the conversation has pivoted towards the sensitivity of treating white people a certain way but very little consideration was offered to Ngozi about her own feelings.
Not treating anyone a certain way just perceiving everyone in the same way.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
You're all defending violent behaviour that even the person who committed it regrets. Really weird!
She was also bailed on assault ! You don’t think her behaviour was extreme?..Or are you defending violent behaviour just because she happens to be a woman 🙄

Last edited:

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm not one of the sheeple so I don't need to parrot the opinions of Laurence Fox et al but thanks.
---

Maybe I was distracted by the large man with his hands wrapped around her neck.

Anyway, this conversation has fallen way below my intelligence levels so argue with yourselves.

One of you can't read and the other is a brute, not the usual company I like to keep!
lol, OK, run away without answering anything properly, I see you.

Sorry you feel unable to condemn the violent shoplifter's behaviour.

monga

VIP Member
I’ve found the account that posted it but he’s deleted it .He’s back on replying to comments about the GFM for James .

View attachment 1817356

Unbelievable. Some people think he's some Scottish bloke, they keep posting his face but I don't know who he is or his username.

edit: oops sorry. blueblue123 beat me to it. I don't want to post the pic just yet in case it's someone innocent. But I have a sceenshot.
Funny you say Scottish he’s not a fan of Sturgeon said he might do a thread on her next 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
It’s 100% whataboutism we were speaking about the potential bias of this James bloke
And I said that Ngozi's public supporter, who acts in a public capacity, holds bigoted views against white people. Lady H is white. There is nothing whataboutism about it.
_57715869_abbott464.jpg

Last edited:

Blueblue123

VIP Member
She doesn't have to tell anybody anything. As it is, I thought her "African heritage, Caribbean descent, UK nationality" was a very good answer. Doesn't make her African though.
She's African by blood. Her having an African name is 1000x more appropriate than the German name Marlene or the English name Headley.