Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
To ask once probably wouldn’t have been racist but the refusal to take the answer is unacceptable and she IS from Hackney so I don’t see why anybody could have a problem with the answer. It genuinely doesn’t make any sense.
Her answers weren’t exactly straightforward, if you didn’t know what SS is you’d feel the need to question further ,especially if it’s someone that took the time to dress in ethnic clothing and who in your mind must be from Africa .
9304AB7C-D6FB-4B99-918A-3AD20C8FC166.jpeg

Tattle Moderators have requested that we don't discuss race/racism. Let's respect their wishes so that we can keep the thread open.
Maybe the title needs changed to Sistah Space allegations of fraud and deception.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

OwlAtTheMoon

Sad that these post-mortems of how Ms Fulani should have dealt differently with/gave too short an answer to LH's interrogations, are falling in the same crevasse as before... 😪 I say power to NF for speaking up on this. If some of these reponses are anything to go by, it was a brave action. 💪⚡

So ms Fulani shouldn’t be speaking about her (probably false/ probably misunderstood / probably just being polite/ probably interested/ probably LS knew all about tribal dress and was testing her etc etc) experience of racism whilst at work, racism which was bestowed upon her by a representative of the monarch?

And she shouldn’t speak about this because some people (as far as I can see, stupid people who don’t understand accounts) have decided that her charity is dodgy so therefore she should just put up and shut up.

Yet white people are allowed to bang on about their imagined racism as much as they like?

What if I told you you misunderstood your prejudice experiences? What if I told you they didn’t mean it? What if I told you they were probably just interested? What If I exposed everything about your life, made up lies, spread rumours, imparted information out of context about you?
What if I diminished your racial prejudice experiences because you aren’t a good person?

How would that make you feel?

monga

VIP Member
This should be good he’s going to do a blog , he has done the investigating before just not publicly.

I’d be interested to know how much SS has accumulated from Just Giving and GFM over the years,they raised just short of £2000 for a plaque to place at a bus stop where a homeless man died, I’d love to know if they did erect it (didn’t even think plaques were that expensive) ? Ngozi also set up a GFM a few years ago where she was the sole contributor( £10 ) which was a bit odd giving it was intended to help the family of the murdered woman and child, maybe the fact it was to take others on a bus run and put them up in a hotel put people off 🤷🏼‍♀️ there seems to be a lot of public contributions to the charity ,people don’t know what becomes of their hard earned cash once it’s handed over to these “get rich quick ” sites.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
Thank you. So disappointing if true. Surprising too, because he didn't come across the type and seemed measured/non personal in his criticism. Hope it's an impersonator or something.
Idk it seemed genuine? It had his new avatar but the tweet was from Dec 3rd , he made reference to Meghans MH issues too.The poster had an avatar of a childhood pic of someone from Liverpool that said they wanted to rape black children , the user name was of this person too.

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Probably a distraction from Harry and Megs 😂

it's a nice picture and a good statement. If the charity now turns out to be corrupt then that's nothing to do the Palace
Unless they gave them a blank cheque lol

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’d call anyone race feral if they acted like that, I still don’t see strangulation! I see him with his hand on her shoulder and one hand restraining her arm, after she hit him full force in the face with a rather heavy basket.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
She reposted the Royal Family's statement so they're not her own words.

As if you wouldn't all rip her a new one if she seemed to reject the apology in any way.

Now you're getting at her for being too gracious about it. She can't win.
Hardly being gracious implying that hate was involved. She accepted that there was no malice but now she is hinting at hate...

She’s had a couple of palace visits she stated she was in two minds whether to go to the Camilla gathering ,had she experienced anything on previous visits ? or was it because it was Camilla hosting!View attachment 1814258
I just think she likes the scones they serve there!

Blueblue123

VIP Member
According to the Telegraph the charity commission will be offering advice to SS so doesn’t seem like an investigation will be forthcoming.View attachment 1813294View attachment 1813297View attachment 1813302View attachment 1813309

From what I can tell this is the only article reporting this and barely anyone seems to have picked up on it.

The silence is deafening.

Also, because I've heard about the charity before, I know that in 2020 and 2021 they were moved from their premises and were having issues with securing a base.

That story got some attention and a gofundme was set up.

I'll admit I haven't bothered look at people's examinations of their finances, but that might explain some of the sudden rise in donations/income too.

You should explore your unconscious bias monga. Don’t know if it’s something you’ve got the opportunity to do but it’ll change the way you think. It’s fascinating

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Is she being treated more harshly ? I think the Captain Tom charity got a lot worse tbh . This James guy seems to have looked into allegations made by other people and grouped them together . I thought most of the hate came from royalists that thought she had an agenda because of tweets she made before she even set foot in the palace .
I didn’t mean more harshly than anybody else I meant an individual should be treated the same regardless of their colour. I suspect the hatred comes from various places (the royalists certainly significant here) and seems to prevent people thinking rationally unfortunately.

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
Yeah, but they're not African, and not of African culture either. Same as every Murphy in the Boston area isn't actually Irish. They're black.

As for the "you alright hun?" Not really. Not with such people who believe they are actually African simply because they are black, but have never actually lived there nor can trace any honest link to it. It's bullshit "genetic pain tourism/appropriation", I saw more than my share of black tourists from Western countries visiting various sites in West Africa.
So she has to tell people she's from the Caribbean (despite not having been born there) but she can't go back a bit further to Africa?

• Heart