Ngozi Fulani and Sistah Space

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*I thought it is time this madam had her own thread.
Ngozi Fulani (Formerly Marlene Headley)

Ngozi Fulani came to public attention after claiming through the guise of her charity Sistah Space's Twitter that she was the victim of racist "abuse" by Lady Susan Hussey at a Royal event. Allegedly, Lady Hussey asked where she is from. Ngozi, dressed in traditional African attire replied "Hackney". Lady Hussey allegedly continued to ask where she is "really from". Finally, Fulani said that her ancestors were from the Caribbean and Africa. When a transcript of the conversation was posted on Twitter, a public debate began. The Royal Family quickly dismissed Lady Hussey of her duties and Ngozi Fulani set about giving television interviews, saying she felt abused by the questioning.

It is argued that asking where someone is from is not racist. Some say it was simply that the wording was wrong. Others say there is nothing wrong at all. Nana Akua, a journalist of African descent and presenter, criticised Ngozi Fulani's accusations. A woman on Twitter, said she was refused help from domestic violence charity Sistah Space, as Ngozi said she is mixed race and that means she has privileges. Some say this itself is discrimination.

Now, Sistah Space is under further questioning, after it was revealed that the bookkeeping raises concerns, as does the way donations are spent.

.These include: trustees posing as independent examiners to sign off the accounts; accounts being drawn up on the wrong basis; a 4703% year-on-year increase in administrative expenses; the use of donations to buy wares for sale in the charity’s shop; the use of unsubstantiated (and suspiciously round) numbers in grant applications; and much more. Of course, this is on top of the usual stuff about close links to businesses run by family and friends.

Quote From Unherd.com

Reactions: 21

This is actually mind blowing - the twitter thread in question from the article above!!! I am gobsmacked that this absolute ruse of a charity has been allowed to pass for so long!

Reactions: 17
A rather prescient review from 8 months ago

Screenshot_20221213_073144.jpg

There's also a video doing the rounds on Twitter where she says she only wears the traditional African clothing when the narrative suits, and that it's not what she normally wears.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A rather prescient review from 8 months ago

View attachment 1803536

There's also a video doing the rounds on Twitter where she says she only wears the traditional African clothing when the narrative suits, and that it's not what she normally wears.
And that was written 8 months ago, before this Palace row started, so it can't be said there is clouded judgement!

Reactions: 14
You think the Palace would actually research people before inviting them? The fact she goes by about ten different variants of her name (including Sister Ngozi 🤣) should have been red flag enough.

I wish that twitter thread was available to read as one continuous article. I found it quite hard to follow in tweet format. If anyone could sum up the key findings I would appreciate it.

Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just noticed the links don’t work View attachment 1804704
So, she is not even a trustee but is out there publicly representing them and saying who they can and cannot help. 🤔 I also found it strange that Diane Abbott spoke up about it when she didn't know the full facts and hadn't even spoken to Ngozi properly. But, Diane Abbott does a lot of things that are perplexing!

Reactions: 11
The thing is that regardless of the rights and wrongs of the actual charity, to repeatedly question somebody in the manner that occurred is just rude and the use whataboutism because people don't like the lady in question isn't relevant. Small talk is totally fine but to keep asking and going down an avenue that obviously isn't welcome isn't but I don't think that's what you want to discuss on this thread is it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The thing is that regardless of the rights and wrongs of the actual charity, to repeatedly question somebody in the manner that occurred is just rude and the use whataboutism because people don't like the lady in question isn't relevant. Small talk is totally fine but to keep asking and going down an avenue that obviously isn't welcome isn't but I don't think that's what you want to discuss on this thread is it?
At first I agreed with you but Lady Hussey's job is to find out some facts about people in order to introduce them to the Queen Consort (and previously the Queen) so they can have some talking points.

It was obvious Fulani was being deliberately obtuse because she had an agenda.

anyway, her takedown was as swift as I suspected it would be. It doesn’t surprise me she was in charge of another dodgy charity she had vibes of that other fraudster Camila Batmanghelidjh.

Reactions: 18
So, she is not even a trustee but is out there publicly representing them and saying who they can and cannot help. 🤔 I also found it strange that Diane Abbott spoke up about it when she didn't know the full facts and hadn't even spoken to Ngozi properly. But, Diane Abbott does a lot of things that are perplexing!
I don’t think it’s unusual for government ministers to jump on things if it gets them noticed, unless you think Dianne us in on the possible deception.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s unusual for government ministers to jump on things if it gets them noticed, unless you think Dianne us in on the possible deception.
Well I have never heard an MP publicly address their constitutent as a friend in the line of business... just seems rather strange.

Reactions: 5
Well I have never heard an MP publicly address their constitutent as a friend in the line of business... just seems rather strange.
I'm not sure about British MP's but it's not unusual where I'm from but then our gov are a law unto themselves lol .

At first I agreed with you but Lady Hussey's job is to find out some facts about people in order to introduce them to the Queen Consort (and previously the Queen) so they can have some talking points.

It was obvious Fulani was being deliberately obtuse because she had an agenda.

anyway, her takedown was as swift as I suspected it would be. It doesn’t surprise me she was in charge of another dodgy charity she had vibes of that other fraudster Camila Batmanghelidjh.
What do you think her agenda was? You’d think a woman that was making a killing from deception would want attention diverted away from her ,unless she got really greedy and decided to take a chance hoping it would pay off?…CB has launched a legal battle

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This woman is a fraud. I knew it as soon as I saw her FAKE name. Read up on the Biafra war and genocide.
To break it down for you its like a jewish person being called:
“Insert Jewish first name here” followed by the surname Hitler!

Stupid uneducated woman. You have had your 5 minutes now

Last edited:
Reactions: 14