New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh true that makes sense, thanks for that I only ever see this kind of content from her so thought maybe she must be known for other stuff too lol
her identity used to be talking about her abusive ex-husband every 5 mins. i think her husband is relieved shes moved onto childfree talk now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
her identity used to be talking about her abusive ex-husband every 5 mins. i think her husband is relieved shes moved onto childfree talk now.
She's on to her second marriage? Well no wonder she enjoys a narrative that feels like a middle finger to her parents then, Christians are super judgy about divorce.

Reactions: 8
Right?! Also I do not understand this ad campaign at all? It is great they're promoting the signs to look out for in bowel cancer but would this not be more beneficial if it was somehow printed on the actual paper or roll?? (like the libra pads trivia 😅) I mean who sits on the toilet and reads the back of the toilet paper pack?? It's so strange.
Exactly! That’s where you catch up on Tattle! Hahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Tarryn reading here again making sure we know her and hubby are strong- we don’t care. Also that she can’t make eating look nice. Her outfit last
night suited a day event not a night and so glad the shoes broke! 🤮

• Haha
Yeah I like her too and I know she’s having a hard time right now but why even bother 😬😬😬
Let’s be real when has Rebecca ever put effort into her content she always looks like she’s just rolled on out of bed and quickly taken a snap for her #ad that are everywhere 😂

I wish there was an eye-roll emoji for the reactions on here cos anything DD does makes them roll hard 🙄
She acts like she's the first woman alive to decide not to have kids. You're not revolutionary love, just a basic wannabe influencer with nothing else to offer who made 'not having kids' your whole personality 😂
I attended that same event with a friend and could not stand being near Dani. She is the most obnoxious wannabe she truly thinks she is a celebrity 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wish there was an eye-roll emoji for the reactions on here cos anything DD does makes them roll hard 🙄
She acts like she's the first woman alive to decide not to have kids. You're not revolutionary love, just a basic wannabe influencer with nothing else to offer who made 'not having kids' your whole personality 😂
I don’t want kids. Me and my husband made sure of it too ✂ BUT.. I don’t go around telling everyone who doesn’t ask. Her energy gives off aggressive Vegans who NEED everyone to know. I don’t care if you have kids but I will say I do hate that when we’re with our nieces and nephews playing and caring for them ( cause yes we’re capable of that ) we ALWAYS get ‘you’ll be next or that’ll be you in a couple of years’. So to a degree, like like/agree with some of the content she posts. Like %20 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deleted Instagram because I'm sick of seeing false realitys-will stay on tattle so I get the real deal 😂

• Haha
If Dannis dad is a pastor as someone mentioned here that would make more sense as to why she's so full on about no kids. She probably does get the whole when are you having kids thing. Unlike normal people who don't really care either way.

Reactions: 6
Hey Danni! 👋
If it bothers you so much, maybe don’t read here? Just a thought.
Tattle thanks you, Danni, for bringing in more Tattlers. Praise Be.
🙏

If Dannis dad is a pastor as someone mentioned here that would make more sense as to why she's so full on about no kids. She probably does get the whole when are you having kids thing. Unlike normal people who don't really care either way.
Maybe. I had to unfollow because it was all so boring. Kids, no kids? Literally nobody cares these days.... unless, as you say, your parents give you grief about it... but that's not the norm. Just get on with life FGS Danni.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.