New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure anyone can go to a floral arranging workshop 🤷‍♀️
(If they can afford and want to)
I wish there was an eye-roll emoji for the reactions on here cos anything DD does makes them roll hard 🙄
She acts like she's the first woman alive to decide not to have kids. You're not revolutionary love, just a basic wannabe influencer with nothing else to offer who made 'not having kids' your whole personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had to give up following her as she makes anything a child free activity. It’s to the pint she’s trying to hrs to convince herself

Reactions: 9
I wish there was an eye-roll emoji for the reactions on here cos anything DD does makes them roll hard 🙄
She acts like she's the first woman alive to decide not to have kids. You're not revolutionary love, just a basic wannabe influencer with nothing else to offer who made 'not having kids' your whole personality 😂
love this. sums her up perfectly.

I had to give up following her as she makes anything a child free activity. It’s to the pint she’s trying to hrs to convince herself
and this.

TBH ive been putting two and two together, and based on the weird comments her mother in particular says...
being childfree feels like big "f&$k you" to her parents....

and now shes realised she gets a whole lot of attention from it shes just rolling with it.

its a very one sided way of living your life but so be it. its gets her views nd attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a tit.
I have 2 kids and I do plenty without them!

I do more than the child free lady at my work, she sits at home with her dogs... I've made some of my best mates because I AM a mother! Socially it's more beneficial IMO

Reactions: 20
Danni you are literally the only person who is offended 😂

i would say half of my friends have kids and the other half don’t, it’s not even a thing, we don’t harp on about whether we have kids or not.
96BF1D6F-82BC-4C4A-8680-DE4E6EF95267.png

• Haha
duck me I missed the memo!!!! I’m a Mum and went to a flower arranging night last weekend where we made floral wreaths and learnt how to put bouquets together.
Nobody told me I couldn’t go because I had children. Now I feel silly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So influencers are advertising toilet paper now? Seriously that stuff does not need advertising people are buying it without you telling them to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

i would say half of my friends have kids and the other half don’t, it’s not even a thing, we don’t harp on about whether we have kids or not.
View attachment 1734669
I can honestly say it’s not something I’ve EVER discussed with my friends. Not once. It hasn’t been brought up in conversation by either of us.

I would never ask them about having children incase they’re dealing with infertility or loss that I don’t know about.
And they don’t have an issue with me having children because I have lots of interests outside of being a mum so we have heaps to talk about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I can honestly say it’s not something I’ve EVER discussed with my friends. Not once. It hasn’t been brought up in conversation by either of us.

I would never ask them about having children incase they’re dealing with infertility or loss that I don’t know about.
And they don’t have an issue with me having children because I have lots of interests outside of being a mum so we have heaps to talk about 🤷🏼‍♀️
you make a good point, her whole childfree narrative could actually be really upsetting to those who can’t have kids or have lost babies or kids of any age for that matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1734669
I dont know or follow this person, but the posts I have seen on tattle makes me wonder if it's just projection. Why does she get so triggered lol? if you were truly happy you wouldn't need to consistently talk about this subject

Reactions: 14
That's a pretty standard price for a purebred Leonberger with health tested, show dog parents! People pay way more than that for a labradoodle or cavoodle mutt with no health testing. It's not particularly outrageous.
Yeah my parents paid $2800 for their leonberger and this was 9-10 years ago now.

Reactions: 3
I dont know or follow this person, but the posts I have seen on tattle makes me wonder if it's just projection. Why does she get so triggered lol? if you were truly happy you wouldn't need to consistently talk about this subject
duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s made it her whole brand, doesn’t have anything else to talk about.

Her family is religious, think her dad is a pastor? So I’m wondering if that’s how she was brought up thinking that marriage and kids was the only respectable option?

• Wow
So influencers are advertising toilet paper now? Seriously that stuff does not need advertising people are buying it without you telling them to 🤣
Right?! Also I do not understand this ad campaign at all? It is great they're promoting the signs to look out for in bowel cancer but would this not be more beneficial if it was somehow printed on the actual paper or roll?? (like the libra pads trivia 😅) I mean who sits on the toilet and reads the back of the toilet paper pack?? It's so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s made it her whole brand, doesn’t have anything else to talk about.

Her family is religious, think her dad is a pastor? So I’m wondering if that’s how she was brought up thinking that marriage and kids was the only respectable option?
Ahhh true that makes sense, thanks for that I only ever see this kind of content from her so thought maybe she must be known for other stuff too lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.