New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Danni! šŸ‘‹
If it bothers you so much, maybe donā€™t read here? Just a thought.
While I'm honored that DD has posted my quote for all her followers to see (and no doubt secretly agree with, because let's be honest we're all saying what everyone is thinking...) I kind of think if she really "doesnt care that much" like she says then she wouldn't come here to look for mean comments.
Like what is this, a sympathy grab? Or did the comments hit a little too close to home and she feels the need to explain her way out of them?

I couldn't imagine caring as much as she does about what annoymous strangers on the internet think. So much for living your best 'child free' life... seems like she's just living a self obsessed, insecure one instead.

Reactions: 16
While I'm honored that DD has posted my quote for all her followers to see (and no doubt secretly agree with, because let's be honest we're all saying what everyone is thinking...) I kind of think if she really "doesnt care that much" like she says then she wouldn't come here to look for mean comments.
Like what is this, a sympathy grab? Or did the comments hit a little too close to home and she feels the need to explain her way out of them?

I couldn't imagine caring as much as she does about what annoymous strangers on the internet think. So much for living your best 'child free' life... seems like she's just living a self obsessed, insecure one instead.
She truly needs to get off the internet that woman even when she called herself mustard jumper it was evident how obsessed she was with trying to get a following she would even hang onto mooch style and Ellies belly just for a reshare she needs to find a job and stop trying to be famous

Reactions: 11
šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ would she think of something as simple as flies being a hazard in a food prep areašŸ¤·

Must get in the mandatory picture of her manicure and the ring.šŸ¤£ Talk about immaturity and boujee pretension. At this rate I'm going to learn really fast how to erase superfluous content
She's going to go down the ol magnolia track far to quick

• Heart
Reactions: 8

And is this fashion?? Was a selfie really required?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tarryn "it's overwhelming receiving so many PR packages"

Wow. Tone deaf much. Such a hard life.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So how is betts affording botox when she said other day she only had $3 in her acc?

Wouldn't that money be going to people she owes not being needled into her face?

I can't take her seriously with the poor me I have no money situation. People who can't afford things don't go get fukn botox

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Ummmm witch stop injecting money in your face when you owe so many people!! Ffs

So how is betts affording botox when she said other day she only had $3 in her acc?

Wouldn't that money be going to people she owes not being needled into her face?

I can't take her seriously with the poor me I have no money situation. People who can't afford things don't go get fukn botox
Hahahah snap!! Iā€™m shocked - what a slap in the face to the people she owes!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦ would she think of something as simple as flies being a hazard in a food prep areašŸ¤·

Must get in the mandatory picture of her manicure and the ring.šŸ¤£ Talk about immaturity and boujee pretension. At this rate I'm going to learn really fast how to erase superfluous content
Lol exactly what I was thinking! The shot of your totally needed to be remade into gold hideous ring and nails (also #ad????) absolutely unnecessary Jess!

Reactions: 5
Ummmm witch stop injecting money in your face when you owe so many people!! Ffs

Hahahah snap!! Iā€™m shocked - what a slap in the face to the people she owes!

This would absolutely infuriate me if someone owed me money not mention how she says how ruff it is for her with no money tit I work full time and still can't afford botox because I actualy spend my money on tit me and my family need . Does she not relise people won't help her now seeing this, like far out that money would be better off spent another way if she's that hard up

Reactions: 13
This would absolutely infuriate me if someone owed me money not mention how she says how ruff it is for her with no money tit I work full time and still can't afford botox because I actualy spend my money on tit me and my family need . Does she not relise people won't help her now seeing this, like far out that money would be better off spent another way if she's that hard up
Now itā€™s oh Iā€™m locked out of Shopify, so I canā€™t get the delivery info, but also theyā€™ve suspended my PayPal so I canā€™t get my $$, and also locked out of my Insta - yes itā€™s my fault for not doing the 2 factor authentication, but heeeeelp I canā€™t get my money or send people their orders!
ā€¦..maybe should have thought about that before you JUST spent however much on your face!
Iā€™m trying/need to untangle ā€˜meā€™ from ā€˜Magnolia Kitchenā€™ but also I found some more Mag Kitchen keep cups that Iā€™ll sell
HOW exactly is she allowed to sell branded merch??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She (and by she I mean her ā€œfriendsā€ gave her some $$) bought them in the auction!
I'd be flicking them and giving the proceeds to creditors. But I have morals and I'm a decent ducking person. Not Bets. Que "poor me I'm being bullied"

Reactions: 9
ā€œMy skin has broken out so bad, that happens when I get stressedā€

sure itā€™s not all the tit you eat?
Try eating a vegetable once in a while

40688A21-046D-4E8A-B8D3-F25ECC8C412F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Would I pay to get business advice from someone whoā€™s business failed? Ummm that would be a no
But none of her business failure was HER doing you know? She was duped, she was let down, covid fucked her šŸ™„
Charlotte whatever the duck you do don't take the advice or help your mum wants to give you. Run far far away from that

Reactions: 12
Tarryn "it's overwhelming receiving so many PR packages"

Wow. Tone deaf much. Such a hard life.
Oh my gosh! Yes, how entitled does she think she is? Hunny, if itā€™s that overwhelming say no! You donā€™t need to be given these- oh wait Tarryn would never give up anything freešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she cry poverty one minute then off to her injector for Botox a couple of days later. Another influenza who is entitled and selfish. This is a real slap in the face to all to whom she owes money. Pay your creditors before you flaunt your spending in a public forum. This is the lowestšŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.